Meaning : Home Ruler, Ruler of the Home, Ruler Of The Home,
Pronunciation : HANGK , HANK,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hank:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Hank:
- Hank is a diminutive form of the name Henry, but has been a rather uncommon name in the UK in recent times. Hank Azaria is a famous actor who voices many characters in The Simpsons, and Hank Schrader was a character in Breaking Bad.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Hank is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Hank is: Rules an estate.
- American Meaning: The name Hank is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Hank is: Rules an estate.
- German Meaning: The name Hank is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Hank is: Home or House Ruler.
- Dutch Meaning: The name Hank is a Dutch baby name. In Dutch the meaning of the name Hank is: Rules his household. A.
- English Meaning: The name Hank is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Hank is: Nickname for Henry 'Rules his household.
- Originally a short form of Hankin which was a medieval diminutive of JOHN. Since the 17th century in the United States this name has also been used as a diminutive of HENRY, probably under the influence of the Dutch diminutive HENK. A famous bearer is the former American baseball player Hank Aaron (1934-).
Definition funny of Hank:
- 1. Dude, you're so hankin. 2. See that guy who punched the little Mexican? He's hankin. <--- That would be a strength term. 3. I just hanked my mom in the face. <---I honestly have no clue, but it works anywhere.
- "dude hank is the coolest kid EVER"! "damn i wish i was like hank".
- I am going downtown and looking for Hank.
- Maria: What's your name? Hank: Hank. Maria: Like a hank of beef? Customer: I'd like some roast beef? Butcher: How many hanks? Customer: Well, I'm going to have three people for dinner, think one hank will be enough? Butcher: I'd get two hanks to be safe, or at least one and a half hanks
- Good morning Hank, its tuesday
- Dude, that car was hanks! The movie was pretty hanks, huh? Yeah...
- I wish I was alot more like Hank.
Expression information Hank:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Hank:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Hank:
- Has Anybody Here Seen Hank - The Waterboys
- The Night Hank Williams Came to Town - Johnny Cash
- Jim And Jack And Hank by Alan Jackson from the Album Angels And Alcohol
- Boys 'Round Here (Celebrity Mix) [feat. Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Ronnie Dunn, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley,... by Blake Shelton from the Album Boys 'Round Here (Celebrity Mix) [feat. Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Ronnie Dunn, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley, Reba, Josh Turner, Keith Urban & Hank Williams, Jr.]
- Haggard, Hank & Her by Toby Keith from the Album 35 mph Town
- Redneck Paradise (Remix) [feat. Hank Williams Jr.] by Kid Rock from the Album Redneck Paradise
- Livin' Like Hank (feat. Justin Moore) by Josh Thompson from the Album Change: The Lost Record Vol. 1
- Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way (Remastered) by Waylon Jennings from the Album Ultimate Waylon Jennings
- Hank It by Justin Moore from the Album Justin Moore
- Bartender (Sittin' At A Bar) [feat. Hank Williams Jr.] [Clean] by Rehab from the Album Bartender Song (Sittin' At A Bar)
Books about Hank:
- Bookmarks Are People Too! #1 (Here's Hank) - Feb 6, 2014 by Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver
- Stop That Frog! #3 (Here's Hank) - Oct 9, 2014 by Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver
- There's a Zombie in My Bathtub #5 (Here's Hank) - Aug 11, 2015 by Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver
- Fake Snakes and Weird Wizards #4 (Here's Hank) - Feb 10, 2015 by Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver
- A Short Tale About a Long Dog #2 (Here's Hank) - Feb 6, 2014 by Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver
- Railroad Hank - Sep 25, 2012 by Lisa Moser and Benji Davies
- The Original Adventures of Hank the Cowdog - Oct 15, 2011 by John R. Erickson and Gerald L. Holmes
- Hank Has a Dream - Sep 15, 2014 by Rebecca Dudley
- Hard Luck Hank: Basketful of Crap (Volume 2) - Apr 21, 2014 by Steven Campbell
- Niagara Falls, Or Does It? #1 (Hank Zipzer) - Feb 10, 2004 by Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver
Movies about Hank:
- Hank and Asha2014 NR CC
- The Last Ride: A Story of Hank Williams2012 PG-13 CC
- Hank: Five Years from the Brink2013 NR CC
- The Tom Hanks Comedy Favorites Collection1986 PG
- Tom Hanks Double Feature2013 R
- That Thing You Do!: Tom Hank's Extended Cut1996 NR
- King of the Hill - The Complete Fourth Season1997 NR
- Hank Haney: ESPN Golf Schools - The 3-Club Tour2007 NR
- Hank and Mike2008 R CC
- Thank Ya, Thank Ya Kindly Tribute to Hank Worden directed by Clyde Lucas2008 NR
Wiki information Hank:
- Hank McCoy / Beast
- Film character, Fictional Character, TV Character, Comic Book Character
Beast is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics and is a founding member of the X-Men. Originally called "The Beast", the character was introduced as a mutant possessing ape-like superhuman physical...
- Hank Williams
- Country Artist, Award Winner, Topic, Person, Film subject, Lyricist, Broadcast Artist, Featured artist, Songwriter, Composer
Hiram King "Hank" Williams, Sr. was an American singer-songwriter and musician. Regarded as one of the most significant and influential American singers and songwriters of the 20th century, Williams recorded 35 singles that would place in the Top 10...
- Hank Pym
- Comic Book Character, Film performance, TV Character, Fictional Character, Film character
Dr. Henry "Hank" Pym is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by editor and plotter Stan Lee, scripter Larry Lieber and penciler Jack Kirby, the character first appeared in Tales to Astonish #27....
- Hank Williams Jr.
- Blues Artist, Identity, Social network user, Topic, Person, Featured artist, Award Winner, Broadcast Artist, Lyricist, Award Nominee
Randall Hank Williams, better known as Hank Williams, Jr. and Bocephus, is an American singer-songwriter and musician. His musical style is often considered a blend of Southern rock, blues, and traditional country. He is the son of legendary country...
- Hank Aaron
- Name source, Award Winner, Film actor, Person, Radio subject, Organization leader, Topic, Baseball Player, Athlete, Measured person
Henry Louis "Hank" Aaron, nicknamed "Hammer", or "Hammerin' Hank", is a retired American Major League Baseball right fielder. He played 21 seasons for the Milwaukee/Atlanta Braves in the National League and 2 seasons for the Milwaukee Brewers in the...
- Hank Azaria
- Actor, Person, Influence Node, TV Actor, Identity, Film actor, Film writer, Musical Artist, Award Winner, Theater Actor
Henry Albert "Hank" Azaria is an American actor, comedian and producer. He is noted for being one of the principal voice actors on the animated television sitcom The Simpsons, playing Moe Szyslak, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Chief Wiggum, Comic Book Guy,...
- Hank Baskett
- Celebrity, Topic, Measured person, Person, American football player, Athlete, Film actor, TV Personality, Identity, TV Actor
Henry Randall "Hank" Baskett III is a former American football wide receiver who played in the National Football League for the Minnesota Vikings, Philadelphia Eagles and Indianapolis Colts. A native of Clovis, New Mexico, Baskett played college...
- Hank Snow
- Country Artist, Award Nominee, Social network user, Film actor, Lyricist, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Winner, Musician, Topic, Musical Artist
Clarence Eugene "Hank" Snow was a celebrated Canadian country music artist. In a career that spanned nearly 50 years, he recorded 140 albums and charted more than 85 singles on the Billboard country charts from 1950 until 1980. His number one hits...
- Hank Marvin
- Instrumental rock Artist, Topic, Film actor, Award Nominee, Record Producer, Social network user, Musical Artist, Guitarist, Featured artist, Person
Hank Brian Marvin, also known as Hank B. Marvin, is an English multi-instrumentalist, vocalist and song writer. He is best known as the lead guitarist for the Shadows, the group, which primarily performed instrumentals and was the backing band for...
- Hank Green
- Influence Node, Featured artist, Award Nominee, Musician, Topic, Person, Musical Artist
William Henry "Hank" Green is an American entrepreneur, musician, and vlogger, known for his YouTube channel VlogBrothers, where he and his brother, John Green, regularly upload videos. He is also the creator of the online environmental technology...