Meaning : A colour, A popular Indian name meaning 'tawney' and also 'monkey, horse lion'. This is the name of one of the incarnations of the Hindu god Vishnu and sometimes of Krishna also.,
Pronunciation : (HHAARiy), Hah ree,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hari:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Hari:
- This is unisex name and is mostly used in Arabic speaking countries. Although it is completely understood that the name means ‘colour’ it is very unclear as to which colour it means. However, the colours most commonly suggested are green, brown and yellow. This name is used as an alternative to Vishnu and Krishna.
- Indian Meaning: The name Hari is an Indian baby name. In Indian the meaning of the name Hari is: Tawny.
- Sanskrit Meaning: The name Hari is a Sanskrit baby name. In Sanskrit the meaning of the name Hari is: Lion. In Mythology Hari is one of the names of Vishnu.
- Means "brown, yellow, tawny" in Sanskrit, and by extension "monkey, horse, lion". This is another name of the Hindu god Vishnu, and sometimes of Krishna. It is also borne by the son of the Garuda, the bird-like mount of Vishnu.
Definition funny of Hari:
- You should have seen it, everyone turned around, its as if haris walked in the room.
- wow tht haris iz sexy
- "That movie was so hari, man.
- Let's hari this match.
- While Neopolitan ice cream is delicious, vanilla is just hari.
- Japanese people call hari or shinkyu for acupuncture.
- Jeez... I'm not a hari!!
Expression information Hari:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Hari:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Hari:
- Hari Om: Road to Divinity by Dr. Nipun Aggarwal from the Album Hari Om: Road to Divinity
- Hari Om by Sonia Sumar from the Album Soul to Soul
- Hari Ng Tondo (feat. Denise Barbacena) by Gloc-9 from the Album Mknm (Mga Kwento Ng Makata)
- Hari Om Shiva Om by Deva Premal from the Album Embrace
- Om Hari Om/Sharanam Ganesha (Refuge) by Sean Johnson and the Wild Lotus Band from the Album Devaloka
- Govinda Hari Hari Gopala Jai Jai by Vishal Vaid from the Album Omega Ecstatic Chant
- Hari Om (feat. Prajna Vieira) by Ben Leinbach from the Album White Swan Records 20th Anniversary Digital Sampler
- Hari Om by Sunidhi Chauhan from the Album Dhoom Dadakka
- Gobinda Hari by Mirabai Ceiba from the Album Sevati
- Back to Paradise (feat. Haris) [Radio Edit] by Ferry Corsten featuring Haris from the Album Hello World EP1
Books about Hari:
- Chasing the Scream: The First and Last Days of the War on Drugs - Jan 20, 2015 by Johann Hari
- The Translator: A Memoir - Jan 13, 2009 by Daoud Hari
- Transmission - Jan 25, 2005 by Hari Kunzru
- The Cafe Spice Cookbook: 84 Quick and Easy Indian Recipes for Everyday Meals - Apr 7, 2015 by Hari Nayak and Jack Turkel
- Art & Yoga Kundalini Awakening in Everyday Life - Jan 1, 2011 by Hari Kirin Kaur Khalsa
- My Indian Kitchen: Preparing Delicious Indian Meals without Fear or Fuss - Aug 10, 2011 by Hari Nayak and Jack Turkel
- The Food Babe Way: Break Free from the Hidden Toxins in Your Food and Lose Weight, Look Years Younger, and Get... - Feb 10, 2015 by Vani Hari and Mark Hyman
- A Woman's Book of Yoga: Embracing Our Natural Life Cycles - Nov 11, 2002 by Machelle M. Seibel and Hari Kaur Khalsa
- Gods Without Men (Vintage Contemporaries) - Jan 8, 2013 by Hari Kunzru
- Femme Fatale: Love, Lies, and the Unknown Life of Mata Hari - Aug 5, 2008 by Pat Shipman
Movies about Hari:
- Greta Garbo - The Signature Collection2005 NR
- Mata Hari1931 NR
- Mata Hari1985 R
- Mata Hari2007 Unrated
- Mata Hari1985 R
- Kuchupudi Annamayya Hari Vilasam Dr.Alekhya Punjla Classical Dance in Andhra Pradesh2008 G
- Greta Garbo Collection2012
- Biography - Mata Hari1996 NR by Biography
- Mata Hari (1984) VHS by Sylvia Kristel and Christopher Cazenove
- Yoga at Home with Yogi Hari Intermediate Level Two1998 by Yogi Hari
Wiki information Hari:
- Eid al-Fitr
- Holiday, Literature Subject
Eid al-Fitr, also called Feast of Breaking the Fast, the Sugar Feast, Bayram, the Sweet Festival or Hari Raya Puasa and the Lesser Eid, is an important religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide that marks the end of Ramadan, the Islamic holy...
- Name source, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deity
In Hinduism, Vishnu is the Supreme God Svayam Bhagavan of Vaishnavism. He is also known as Narayana and Hari. As one of the five primary forms of God in the Smarta tradition, he is conceived as "the Preserver or the Protector" In Hindu sacred texts,...
- Badr Hari
- Professional Boxer, Measured person, Musical Artist, Athlete, Person
Badr Hari is a Moroccan-Dutch super heavyweight kickboxer from the Netherlands, fighting out of Mike's Gym in Oostzaan. He is a former K-1 Heavyweight champion, It's Showtime Heavyweight world champion and K-1 World Grand Prix 2009 finalist. Hari has...
- Mata Hari
- Spy, Person, Deceased Person, Film subject, Person Or Being In Fiction
Margaretha Geertruida "Margreet" MacLeod, better known by the stage name Mata Hari, was a Frisian exotic dancer and courtesan who was convicted of being a spy and executed by firing squad in France under charges of espionage for Germany during World...
- Film director, Film actor, Film writer, Film story contributor, Influence Node, Award Nominee, Topic, Person
Hari is a Tamil film director, best known for his action-masala films. As of 2014, he has directed thirteen films.
- Hari Mata Hari
- Pop rock Artist, Musical Group, Musical Artist
Hari Mata Hari is a popular music band from Bosnia and Herzegovina. Hari Mata Hari is the stage name for the singer Hajrudin "Hari" Varešanović. The group originated from the city of Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina. The group has...
Sanskrit Hari is in origin a colour term for yellowish hues, including yellow, golden, yellowish-brown or reddish brown, fallow or khaki, pale yellow, greenish or green-yellow. It has important symbolism in the Rigveda and hence in Hinduism; in...
- Hari River, Afghanistan
- Geographical Feature, Location, River, Body Of Water
The Hari River or Herat River is a river flowing 1,100 kilometres from the mountains of central Afghanistan to Turkmenistan, where it disappears in the Kara-Kum desert. Rud means "river" in Persian. In Turkmenistan it is known as the Tejen or Tedzhen...
- Hari Singh
- Chivalric Order Member, Deceased Person, Person, Politician, Noble person
Hari Singh was the last ruling Maharaja of the princely state of Jammu and Kashmir in India. He was married four times. With his fourth wife, Maharani Tara Devi, he had one son, Yuvraj Karan Singh.
- Hari Hari
- Dated location, Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Hari Hari is a small rural settlement in the south west of the West Coast region of New Zealand's South Island. The name has a Maori meaning, from Te Aka Maori/English Dictionary, as "to take/carry joy" or, as local legend suggests, "come together in...