Meaning : Used sometimes as a girl name,meaning 'army', 'warrior', 'to rule', 'house owner' and 'lord of the manor'., Army Ruler, Home ruler,
Pronunciation : (HHEHRiy), HER-ee, HAR-ee , HAH ree,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Harry:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Harry:
- Pet form of Henry. Used by Shakespeare, for example, as the familiar name of the mature King Henry V. Since J. K. Rowling's first Harry Potter book in 1997, the name has steadily grown in popularity. The name is also borne by footballers Harry Redknapp and Harry Kewell.
- Swedish Meaning: The name Harry is a Swedish baby name. In Swedish the meaning of the name Harry is: rules the home'.
- American Meaning: The name Harry is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Harry is: rules the home'.
- Norse Meaning: The name Harry is a Norse baby name. In Norse the meaning of the name Harry is: War chief.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Harry is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Harry is: Mighty in war.
- English Meaning: The name Harry is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Harry is: Ameaning home or house protector. Also can be a : 'Army commander.'. Army, weald power. Famous Bearer: Prince Harry of England (son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana).
- German Meaning: The name Harry is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Harry is: Home or House Ruler. Nickname of Prince Henry, son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana of Wales.
- Medieval English form of HENRY. In modern times it is used as a diminutive of both Henry and HAROLD. A famous bearer was American president Harry S. Truman (1884-1972). It is also the name of the boy wizard in J. K. Rowling's 'Harry Potter' series of books, first released in 1997.
Definition funny of Harry:
- He's a hottie, but he's not as hot as Harry :)
- Harry is a sexylicious british boy.
- "Harry, don't go picking a row with Malfoy, don't forget, he's a prefect now, he could make life difficult for you…" "Wow, I wonder what it'd be like to have a difficult life?" said Harry sarcastically.
- Dude, that bitch had it coming, so I pulled a Harry on her in the morning.
- My right Harry is so sore. See also: Tom and Harry
- Hey man, Steve's been 5 minutes, you think he's having a Harry?
- Person one: Wow look at this weather outside! *harry jumps on person one* Person one: OH NO PLEASE! *Harry Continues to hump till tired*
Expression information Harry:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Harry:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Harry:
- Dirty Harry - Gorillaz
- Don't Bring Harry - The Stranglers
- Harry - Bauhaus
- Harry Rag - The Kinks
- Harry Truman - Chicago
- Harry Truman - Mindless Self Indulgence
- Harry was a Champion - Chas & Dave
- Harry, You're A Beast - Frank Zappa and The Mothers of Invention
- Hurry Up Harry - Sham 69
- Lilac Harry Quinn - Half Man Half Biscuit
Books about Harry:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - Sep 8, 1999 by J.K. Rowling and Mary GrandPré
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) - Jul 7, 2009 by J. K. Rowling and Mary GrandPre
- Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets - Aug 15, 2000 by J. K. Rowling and Mary GrandPré
- The Hogwarts Library (Harry Potter) - Oct 29, 2013 by J. K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 1) - Oct 6, 2015 by J.K. Rowling and Jim Kay
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7) - Jul 7, 2009 by J. K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Book 6) - Jul 25, 2006 by J.K. Rowling and Mary GrandPré
- Harry Plotter and The Chamber of Serpents, A Potter Secret Parody - May 6, 2015 by MJ Ware
- No Roses for Harry! - Oct 6, 1976 by Gene Zion and Margaret Bloy Graham
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - Sep 11, 2001 by J.K. Rowling and Mary GrandPré
Movies about Harry:
- When Harry Met Sally2015 R CC
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone2001 PG-13 CC
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets2002 PG CC
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban2004 PG CC
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix2007 PG-13 CC
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince2009 PG CC
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 12010 PG-13 CC
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire2005 PG-13 CC
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 22011 PG-13 CC
- When Harry Met Sally1989 R CC
Wiki information Harry:
- Harry Potter
- Amusement Ride Theme, Award-Nominated Work, Film series, Award-Winning Work
Harry Potter is a film series based on the Harry Potter novels by author J. K. Rowling. The series is distributed by Warner Bros. and consists of eight fantasy films beginning with Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone and culminating with Harry...
- Harry Potter literary series
- Type/domain equivalent topic, Exhibition subject, Award-Winning Work, Work of Fiction, Literary Series, Award-Nominated Work, Literature Subject
Harry Potter is a series of seven fantasy novels written by British author J. K. Rowling. The series chronicles the adventures of a young wizard, Harry Potter, the titular character, and his friends Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger, all of whom...
- Harry S. Truman
- Organization founder, U.S. Congressperson, Literature Subject, Person or entity appearing in film, Political Appointer, TV subject, Person, Appointer, Topic, Identity
Harry S. Truman is an author.
- Harry Houdini
- Magician, Film actor, Topic, Film producer, Identity, Film story contributor, Literature Subject, Deceased Person, Organization founder, Author
Harry Houdini was a Hungarian-American illusionist and stunt performer, noted for his sensational escape acts. He first attracted notice in vaudeville in the US and then as "Harry Handcuff Houdini" on a tour of Europe, where he challenged police...
- Harry Potter
- Film character, Name source, Ranked item, Book Character, Identity, Theater Character, Fictional Organization Founder, Topic, Quotation addressee, Fictional Character
Harry James Potter is the title character of J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series. The majority of the books' plot covers seven years in the life of the orphan Potter, who, on his eleventh birthday, learns he is a wizard. Thus, he attends Hogwarts...
- Prince Harry
- Person Or Being In Fiction, Family member, Celebrity, Noble person, Person or entity appearing in film, Organization founder, Person, Topic
Prince Henry of Wales KCVO, known as Prince Harry, is the younger son of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Diana, Princess of Wales. His paternal grandparents are Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. At the time of his birth, he was...
- Harry Reid
- Person, Identity, Topic, Film actor, Politician, Topic, TV Actor, Social network user, Person or entity appearing in film, Author
Harry Mason Reid is an American politician, and senior United States Senator from Nevada, having served since 1987. A member of the Democratic Party, he has served as the Senate Minority Leader since January 2015, and has previously served as...
- Debbie Harry
- Hard rock Artist, Person, Award Winner, Film writer, Music video performer, Featured artist, Social network user, Person or entity appearing in film, Composer, Identity
Deborah Ann "Debbie" Harry is an American singer-songwriter and actress, best known as the lead singer of the new wave and punk rock band Blondie. She recorded several number one singles with Blondie and is sometimes considered the first rapper to...
- Harry Connick, Jr.
- Swing Artist, Theatrical Orchestrator, Organization founder, Composer, Musician, Record Producer, Celebrity, Theatrical Composer, Film producer, Lyricist
Joseph Harry Fowler Connick, Jr. is an American singer, musician, and actor. He has sold over 28 million albums worldwide. Connick is ranked among the top 60 best-selling male artists in the United States by the Recording Industry Association of...
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Young Adult Book, Book, Translated Work, Work of Fiction, Written Work, Award-Nominated Work, Adapted Work, Quotation Source, Award-Winning Work
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is the seventh and final novel of the Harry Potter series, written by British author J. K. Rowling. The book was released on 21 July 2007 by Bloomsbury Publishing in the United Kingdom, in the United States by...