If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Heidenhain:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Books about Heidenhain:
- Digital Linear and Angular Metrology: Position Feedback for Machine Manufacture and the Electronics Industry - 2002 by Alfons Ernst and Dr. Johannes Heidenhain GmbH
- Über die teilungsfähigen Drüseneinheiten oder Adenomeren, sowie über die Grundbegriffe der morphologischen Systemlehre... - Jan 1, 1921 by Martin Heidenhain
- Heidenhain: Webster's Timeline History, 1842 - 2007 - May 17, 2010 by Icon Group International
- Hypnotism; or Animal magnetism; physiological observations - Jun 12, 2015 by Rudolf Heidenhain and L. C. Wooldridge
- Heidenhain LS 406,476,486, Mounting Instructions Manual - 1996 by Heidenhain
- Heidenhain Lida 190, Lineal Encoder, Ger-Eng-French, Mounting Instruction Manual - 1989 by Heidenhain
- Heidenhain VRZ 735 & VRZ 775, Bidirectional Counter, Electrical and Operation Manual - 1988 by Heidenhain
- Heidenhain TNC 131 and 135, Circuit Control Machine, Mount and Programming Manual - 1987 by Heidenhain
- Heidenhain VRZ100, VRZ100.070 Bidirectional Counters, Operations Manual - 1980 by Heidenhain
- Der sogenannte thierische Magnetismus: Physiologische Beobachtungen [Reprint of the Original from 1880] (German... - Apr 26, 2011 by Rudolf Heidenhain
Wiki information Heidenhain:
- Employer, Business Operation, Organization
Dr. Johannes Heidenhain GmbH is a privately owned enterprise located in Traunreut, Germany that manufactures numerical controls for machine tools, as well as mechatronic measuring devices for length and angle. These linear and angle encoders are...
- Rudolf Heidenhain
- Deceased Person, Academic, Person
Rudolf Peter Heinrich Heidenhain was a German physiologist born in Marienwerder, East Prussia. His son, Martin Heidenhain, was a highly regarded anatomist.
- Martin Heidenhain
- Deceased Person, Person
Martin Heidenhain was a German anatomist born in Breslau. His father was physiologist Rudolf Heidenhain, and his mother, Fanny Volkmann, was the daughter of anatomist Alfred Wilhelm Volkmann. Martin Heidenhain studied medicine in Freiburg im...
- Anna Heidenhain
- Woman, Person
Anna Heidenhain is a German artist. She studied at the Kunstakademie Düsseldorf. Since 2006, she worked with Maki Umehara and Elmar Hermann on the “nüans” project space. Her work has shifted from sculpture towards social space. In 2006, she received...
- Content, Image
- Brigitte Heidenhain
- Person, Author, Project participant
- ROD420 HEIDENHAIN
- Content, Image
- Vulpian–Heidenhain–Sherrington phenomenon
Vulpian–Heidenhain–Sherrington phenomenon is a term given for slow contraction of denervated skeletal muscle by stimulating the autonomic cholinergic fibers innervating its blood vessels. It is named after French neurologist Alfred Vulpian, German...
- Heidenhain pouch
- Bowman-Heidenhain hypothesis
The Bowman-Heidenhain hypothesis is an early theory on renal function and urinary secretion. The theory states that the kidney is first and foremost a secreting gland. According to the theory, glomeruli are merely filters, while the tubules are the...