Origin : Finnish,
Pronunciation : HER-mahn-nee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hermanni:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Hermanni:
- Finnish form of HERMAN
Songs about Hermanni:
- Hammaspeikko Hermanni by Ari Wahlberg from the Album Elefantti Elvin ja kuutamopäärynät
- Hermanni by Anthony Aleman from the Album Ilopango Wuguri
- Hermanni Ja Miina by Messiah Lutheran Church from the Album Toinen Vuosisata - Second Century
- Hermanni Ja Miina by Valerie Klemetti Blessley from the Album Northern Light
- Rhubarb With Cucumber (Hermanni Keko Remix) by Lauri Ainala & Kalle Hamm from the Album Immigrant Garden
Books about Hermanni:
- Hermanni Contracti ... Opera Omnia: Accedunt S. Leonis Ix, Victoris Ii, Stephani Ix, Nicolai Ii ... Opuscula,... - Nov 3, 2011 by Hermannus Contractus
- Right Here In My Arms - Apr 25, 2013 by HIM and Jussi Salminen
- Medulla Theologiae Moralis Hermanni Busembaum - Jul 12, 2011 by Hermann Busenbaum
- Hermann's Tortoise, Boettger's and Dalmatian Tortoises: Testudo boettgeri, hercegovinensis and hermanni (Chelonian... - Dec 1, 2006 by Holger Vetter
- Hermanni Gygantis ... Flores temporum, seu chronicon universale: [Reprint of the Original from 1750] (Latin Edition) - Nov 23, 2014 by Hermannus Gigas and Johann Gerhard Meuschen
- Hermanni Venema Commentarius Ad Librum Prophetiarum Jeremiae Quo Conciones Rite Distinguuntur, Scopus, Nexus et... - Apr 27, 2009 by Herman Venema
- Hermanni Witsi? Aegyptiaca, et: Sive, de Aegyptiacorum Sacrorum Cum Hebraicis Collatione Libri Tres. Et de Decem... - Apr 27, 2009 by Herman Witsius
- Hermanni Venema Lectiones Academicae Ad Ezechielem: V. 1 (Dutch Edition) - Apr 27, 2009 by Herman Venema
- Hermanni Venema Commentarius Ad Primos Vigenti et Unum Psalmos Que Singulorum Argumentum Tempus et Hypothesis... - Apr 27, 2009 by Herman Venema
- Hermanni Witsii Meletemata Leidensia.: Quibus Continentur Praelectiones de Vita et Rebus Gestis Pauli Apostoli... - Apr 27, 2009 by Herman Witsius
Wiki information Hermanni:
- Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Hermanni is a neighbourhood in Central major district of Helsinki, Finland. As of 2012, Hermanni has 5,124 inhabitants living in an area of 1.05 km². Hermanni is part of Vallila district.
- Pelle Hermanni
- TV Program
Pelle Hermanni is a Finnish children's TV show shown on Yle TV2 in the Pikku Kakkonen children's program. The show's main character is Pelle Hermanni, a clown who lives in his own trailer at a circus trailer park. He was played by Veijo Pasanen,...
- Hermanni Vuorinen
- Soccer, Football player, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Hermanni Vuorinen is a Finnish former footballer. He played as a striker.
- Ville Valo
- Alternative Artist, Featured artist, Record Producer, Composer, Musician, , Musical Artist, Bassist, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic
Ville Hermanni Valo is a Finnish singer, songwriter, artist, and multi instrumentalist. He is the frontman of the Finnish rock band HIM. Valo has a baritone voice type and has maintained a wide vocal range throughout his career. He has received the...
- Hermanni Pihlajamäki
- Olympic athlete, Deceased Person, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Hermanni Pihlajamäki was a Finnish freestyle wrestler and Olympic champion. He received a gold medal at the 1932 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles. He received a bronze medal at the 1936 Summer Olympics in Berlin.
- Sirkuspelle Hermanni
- Children's TV Program, TV Program
- Hermanni Peltola
- Musician, Person, Musical Artist, Featured artist
- Nicolaus Hermanni
- Lyricist, Person, , Deceased Person
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Hermannia is a genus of flowering plants in the mallow family, Malvaceae. It comprises at least 65 species with many more species as yet unresolved. The genus commemorates Prof. Paul Hermann, a German professor of botany at Leyden and one of the...
- Asura hermanni
- Organism Classification
Asura hermanni is a moth of the Arctiidae family. It was described by Kühne in 2007. It is found in the Democratic Republic of Congo.