If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Herzliya:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Books about Herzliya:
- Meaning, Mortality, and Choice: The Social Psychology of Existential Concerns (Herzliya Series on Personality... - Jun 15, 2012 by Phillip R. Shaver and Mario Mikulincer
- The Social Psychology of Morality: Exploring the Causes of Good and Evil (Herzliya Series on Personality and Social... - Sep 15, 2011 by Mario Mikulincer and Phillip R. Shaver
- Mechanisms of Social Connection: From Brain to Group (The Herzliya Series on Personality and Social Psychology) - Aug 19, 2013 by Edited by Mario Mikulincer and Phillip R. Shaver
- Human Aggression and Violence: Causes, Manifestations, and Consequences (The Herzliya Series on Personality and... - Aug 15, 2010 by Phillip R. Shaver and Mario Mikulincer
- Herzliya Museum / Dorit Feldman - 1986 by Dorit (Herzliya Museum) Feldman
- Recent Progress in Medico-Social Problems in Juvenile Diabetics: 5th International Beilinson Symposium, Herzliya-on-Sea... - Feb 1, 1983 by Z. Laron and A. Galatzer
- Psychological Aspects of Diabetes in Children and Adolescents: 5th International Beilinson Symposium, Herzliya-on-Sea... - Jan 10, 1983 by Z. Laron and A. Galatzer
- Maccabi Herzliya F.C. Players - Nov 22, 2012 by Source Wikipedia
- Jacob Pins: Woodcuts: Catalogue of an Exhibition held at Herzliya Museum of Art, December 92-January 93 - 1992 by Pins, Jacob; Dagon, Yoav (Curator); Kidron, Peretz (Translated by)
- Tania Preminger: Sculptures 1985-1988, Herzliya Museum 16.4-16.6.88 - 1988 by Unknown
Wiki information Herzliya:
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Project focus, Identity, Namesake
Herzliya is a city in the central coast of Israel, at the Northern part of the Tel Aviv District. It has a population of more than 110,000 residents. Named after Theodor Herzl, the founder of modern Zionism, Herzliya covers an area of 21.6 square...
- Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya
- College/University, Educational Institution Campus, Organization, Location, Educational Institution, Employer
The Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya is a private, not-for-profit, and nonsectarian, research college in Israel founded in 1994 by Uriel Reichman. It is located at Herzliya, in the Tel Aviv District and is classified as an independent non-budgeted...
- Bnei Herzliya
- Sports Team, Organization, Basketball Team
Bnei Herzliya is a professional basketball club based in Herzliya, in central Israel. The club plays in Ligat HaAl, the top division of Israeli basketball. The club was created by the merge of Maccabi Ra'anana and Bnei Hasharon in 2002. The merge has...
- Herzliya Hebrew Gymnasium
- High school, Employer, Educational Institution, School, Educational Institution Campus, Organization, Location
The Herzliya Hebrew Gymnasium, originally known as HaGymnasia HaIvrit is a historic high school in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Maccabi Herzliya F.C.
- Football team, Organization, Sports Team
Maccabi Herzliya F.C. is an Israeli football club based in Herzliya. The club is currently in Liga Leumit and plays at the Herzliya Municipal Stadium.
- Hapoel Herzliya F.C.
- Sports Team, Organization, Football team
Hapoel Herzliya is an Israeli football club based in Herzliya. The club is currently in Liga Alef North division and play their home matches at the Herzliya Municipal Stadium.
- Herzliya Airport
- Location, Airport
Herzliya Airport is an airport located in the city of Herzliya in central Israel. The airport is mainly used by flight schools and for general aviation. It has no terminal. Herzilya was used by 101sq as a temporary base from June to October 1948. In...
- Herzliya Medical Center
Herzliya Medical Center is a private hospital located in Herzliya Pituah a neighborhood facing the Mediterranean Sea. It is the first private hospital in Israel,founded in 1983. It is also one of the leading medical institutions in Israel, as well as...
- Herzliya Pituah
Herzliya Pituach is a wealthy beachfront district in western Herzliya, Israel, home to about 10,000 residents. It is part of the Tel Aviv District. Herzliya Pituach is known for its hotels, restaurants and high-tech industry.
- Herzliya Conference
The Herzliya Conference, hosted by the Interdisciplinary Center at Herzliya, is Israel's center stage for the articulation of national policy by its most prominent leaders, including the Israeli President, the Prime Minister, the IDF Chief of General...