Meaning : Gift Giving, Gift, Unknown,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), HIH bah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hibah:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Hibah:
- In Islamic culture the word Hibah is used as the word for the act of giving a gift of some sort to any person, whether they are in need or whether just a gesture. It is very important in Islamic belief to give charitably, and the concept of Hibah is crucial to being a good Muslim. It is from here that the feminine name Hibah is derived. The word originates from Arabic.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Hibah is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Hibah is: Gift.
Definition funny of Hibah:
- wow! That hibah is one fine bitch.
- damn that girl is a hibah
Expression information Hibah:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Hibah:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Hibah:
- Hibah by Karibuni mit Pit Budde & Josephine Kronfli from the Album Gute Nacht Kinder in aller Welt - Schlaflieder und Gute-Nacht-Geschichten aus aller Welt
- Home Is Where the Hibah Is by Gospel Gossip from the Album Sing Into My Mouth
Books about Hibah:
- Bulugh Al-Maram Min Adillat Al-Ahkam (Arabic-English) - 2005 by Ibn Hajar and Muftah Aduly
- Alack, the Ashen Waves of the Sea: A Book of Quatrains - Apr 15, 2015 by Hibah Shabkhez
- Multidimensional Measurements: on RF Power Amplifiers - Jan 20, 2011 by Hibah Al Tahir
- al-Muhafazah 'alá salamat al-at'imah wa-qimatuha al-ghidha'iyah (Arabic Edition) - Jan 1, 2013 by Rima Fayiz Tayyim and Hibah Ahmad Bawadi
- Iktishaf hadarat wadi al-Zarqa : al-juz al-awwal (Arabic Edition) - Mar 1, 2011 by Muhammad Wahib and Hibah Khayr
- What Came Before He Shot Her - Oct 30, 2012 by Elizabeth George
- Zaid the Zebra - Feb 13, 2013 by Umm Yacoub and Greenbird Books
- Hibah (Arabic Edition) - 1975 by Sakinah Abd al-Aziz
- Hukum perdata Islam: Kompetensi peradilan agama tentang perkawinan, waris, wasiat, hibah, wakaf, dan shodaqah - 1997 by Bahder Johan Nasution
- Pendayagunaan belerang Indonesia sebagai bahan baku dan sediaan obat : laporan akhir penelitian hibah bersaing... - 1993 by Sundani Nurono
Wiki information Hibah:
- Hibah Frisina
- TV Editor, Person, Film editor, Topic
Hibah Frisina is a tv editor.
- Bahiyah Hibah
- Person, Theater Production Staffmember, Theater Actor
Bahiyah Hibah is an assistant dance captain.
- Home Is Where the Hibah Is
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- EP, Musical Album
- Home Is Where the Hibah Is
- Release track
- Creative Work, Consumer product, Musical Release
- Musical Artist
- Story of Wenamun
The Story of Wenamun is a literary text written in hieratic in the Late Egyptian language. It is only known from one incomplete copy discovered in 1890 at al-Hibah, Egypt, and subsequently purchased in 1891 in Cairo by the Russian Egyptologist...