Meaning : Unknown, Diamond,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), HIH rar / HIH rah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hira:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Hira:
- Hira is a name of Sanskrit origin which can be used for both boys and girls, although with differing pronunciations. The masculine form of the name is pronounced ‘HIH-rar’ whereas the feminine form is pronounced ‘HIH-rah’. The names come from an old Sanskrit word said to mean ‘diamond’.
Definition funny of Hira:
- hira is to be in the right place at the right time
- A: Look at that girl! She's so beautiful. B: She must be a Hira... A: "You're mean, you're mean YOU'RE MEANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!" B:"STOP BEING SUCH A HIRA!!!" Hira eating pizza, "Do you want my cheese? Do you want my crust? Can you eat my olives and tomatoes and onions?" Hira's cousin: What part of the pizza do you actually like? Hira: The bread and the sauce.
- Let us be like hiras and hirantha...
- I desire to be like Hira because whenever she walks in everybody stops talking and stares at her extravagant beauty. She has impeccable looks like Kim k and her body in slim and perfect like a model.
Songs about Hira:
- The Cave Of Hira by Sami Yusuf from the Album Al-Mu'allim
- Anixantos sou tin hira: Aniksantaria Redestinou/ Ihos plagios B' by Fr. Nikodimos Kabarnos from the Album Concert of Byzantine Ecclesiastical Music in Patriarchate of Serbia
- Mount Hira / Praise to the Prophet by Zain Bhikha from the Album Songs of a Soul (Double Album)
- Adrift (Hiras Remix) by Papercut (GR) from the Album Adrift Remixes, Pt. 2
- Aiarat Karen Chal Ghar-e-Hira by Abdul Rauf Roofi from the Album Khushboo-e-Rehmat
- Ame Hira Vanshi by Vishnu Rabari from the Album Vishnu Rabari Ni Ramzat
- Ame Hira Vanshi Rayka Rabari Dehai by Jignesh Kaviraj, Rina Chawda, Vishal Kaviraj from the Album Jognimano Aavsar
- Bhaili Thari Kanchali Mein Hira Moti Chamke by Babulal Rai, Dheera Ghosh from the Album Bhaili Thari Kanchali Mein Hira Moti Chamke
- Bhartachya Hya Mukutavar Hira Kohinoor by Prakashnath Patankar from the Album Mayechi Mauli
- Bhim Mazha Kohinoor Hira by Pravin Yevle from the Album Bhimachi Por
Books about Hira:
- Outsourcing America: What's Behind Our National Crisis and How We Can Reclaim American Jobs - May 13, 2005 by Ron Hira and Anil Hira
- Hira (Hindi) (Hindi Edition) - Jan 1, 2009 by Manorama Jafa
- Hira - Jul 29, 2013 by Xarina Akhtar
- Nagi no hira = Fragments of calm - 2013 by Issei Suda and Harumi Niwa
- Hira Singh: When India Came to Fight in Flanders - Jan 23, 2015 by Talbot Mundy
- The Lakhmids of Hira: Sons of the Water of Heaven - Dec 30, 2009 by Yasmine Zahran and Robert G. Hoyland
- Hira Singh : when India came to fight in Flanders - May 12, 2012 by Talbot Mundy
- The Hira Scrolls: Convert, Submit or Die - Mar 14, 2010 by Kristian Voyss
- What Makes Clusters Competitive?: Cases from the Global Wine Industry - Nov 27, 2013 by Anil Hira
- Ideas and Economic Policy in Latin America: Regional, National, and Organizational Case Studies (History; 60) - Dec 9, 1998 by Anil Hira
Movies about Hira:
- Clannad: After Story - Season 22006 PG
- Hira Aur Patthar DVD NR
- Hira Ratan Manek: Solar Healing - The Sun Gazing Process2005
Wiki information Hira:
Hira or the Cave of Hira is a cave about 3 kilometres from Mecca, on the mountain named Jabal al-Nour in the Hejaz region of present-day Saudi Arabia. It is notable for being the location where Muslims believe Muhammad received his first revelations...
- Syllabary, Language Writing System
Hiragana is a Japanese syllabary, one basic component of the Japanese writing system, along with katakana, kanji, and in some cases rōmaji. The word hiragana means "ordinary syllabic script". Hiragana and katakana are both kana systems. With one or...
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Al Hīra was an ancient city located south of al-Kufah in south-central Iraq.
- Mikijiro Hira
- Actor, Film actor, TV Actor, Person, Topic
Mikijiro Hira is an actor.
- Roneel Hira
- Cricket Player, Athlete, Person, Cricket Bowler, Measured person
Roneel "Ronnie" Magan Hira is a New Zealand cricketer. A left-arm off spinner with good control of flight and pace, Hira made his debut for Auckland in first-class, List A and Twenty20 matches in the 2006–07 season. He represented New Zealand in the...
- Takehiro Hira
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, Person, TV Actor
Takehiro Hira is a Japanese theatre, film, and television actor. He was born in Japan and raised there until he was 15 years old. He went to high school in Providence, Rhode Island, United States, and then attended Brown University. Prior to becoming...
Protein HIRA is a protein that in humans is encoded by the HIRA gene. This gene is mapped to 22q11.21, centromeric to COMT.
- Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Hirakata is a city in northeastern Osaka Prefecture, Japan. It is known for Hirakata Park, an amusement park which includes roller coasters made of wood. As of January 1, 2010, the city has an estimated population of 411,777, and a population density...
- Nari Hira
- Topic, Film producer, Person
Nari Hira is the owner of the Mumbai-based Magna Publishing Co. Ltd. that publishes magazines such as Stardust, Showtime, Savvy and Health. He is also into film production through Magna Films, a subsidiary of his publishing company. Nari Hira started...
- Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location
Hirado is a city located in Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan. The part historically named Hirado is located on the island of the same name. With recent mergers, the city's boundaries have expanded, and Hirado now occupies parts of the main island of...