Meaning : Unknown, Generous,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), HE sham,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hisham:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Hisham:
- Hisham is an Arabic boy's name and a variant of Hicham. It is uncommon in English speaking countries but is quite popular in Morocco. Hicham El Guerrouj is a Moroccan world-record holding Olympic long-distance runner.
- Means "generous" in Arabic, ultimately from hashama "to crush". The meaning derives from the traditional Arab act of crushing bread into crumbs in order to share it. This was the name of an 8th-century caliph of the Umayyad dynasty in Spain.
Definition funny of Hisham:
- Reggie : Hey what does Hisham have that I dont ? Hot Girl : Like everything , duh , and omg his huge dick its like a gift to women from the heavens .
Songs about Hisham:
- Escargot (Adham & Hisham Zahran Remix) by The Disclosure Project from the Album Designer Ware Remixes Pt. 3
- Aeiny (As Made Famous By: Hisham Abbas) by Karoke Experts Band from the Album Karaoke - Top Arabic Music Hits, Volume 4
- Byehki Aanha (As Made Famous By: Hisham Abbas) by Karoke Experts Band from the Album Karaoke - Top Arabic Music Hits, Volume 4
- Campfire (Hisham Bharoocha & Rusty Santos Remix) by Grizzly Bear from the Album Horn of Penty [The Remixes]
- Chilli Bomb (Adham & Hisham Zahran Remix) by Groove U from the Album Chilli Bomb
- Chilli Bomb (Adham & Hisham Zahran Remix) by Groove U from the Album Principles of Deep House 1.0
- Chilli Bomb (Adham & Hisham Zahran Remix) by Groove U from the Album Odyssey of Chicago House, Vol. 2
- Had Had 7abiby - Hisham Qisy - Marmar - Arabic by Marmar - Arabic (34) from the Album Marmar - Arabic (34)
- Rapanui (Adham & Hisham Zahran Remix) by Dana Bergquist, Peder G from the Album Rapanui (Part 2)
- Wana Wana (Hisham Abbas Vocal Mix) by Dj Numb-1 from the Album Wana Wana
Books about Hisham:
- In the Country of Men: A Novel - Feb 26, 2008 by Hisham Matar
- Rebel Music: Race, Empire, and the New Muslim Youth Culture - Dec 2, 2014 by Hisham Aidi
- Anatomy of a Disappearance: A Novel - Aug 28, 2012 by Hisham Matar
- Parent-Child Relations: A Guide to Raising Children - Aug 15, 2013 by Hisham Altalib and AbdulHamid AbuSulayman
- Marhaba Dictionary - 2013 by Hisham A. Khalek
- What 'Isa ibn Hisham Told Us: or, A Period of Time, Volume Two (Library of Arabic Literature) - Jul 3, 2015 by Muhammad al-Muwaylihi and Roger Allen
- Neopatriarchy: A Theory of Distorted Change in Arab Society - Oct 29, 1992 by Hisham Sharabi
- What 'Isa ibn Hisham Told Us: or, A Period of Time, Volume One (Library of Arabic Literature) - Jul 3, 2015 by Muhammad al-Muwaylihi and Roger Allen
- The Benefits of Bismillahi 'r-Rahmani 'r-Raheem & Surat Al-Fatihah - Sep 23, 2013 by Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani and Shaykh Abdallah Ad-Daghestani
- Salawat of Tremendous Blessings - Sep 3, 2012 by Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani and Shaykh Muhammad Nazim Adil Haqqani
Movies about Hisham:
- Charlie Rose with Mort Zuckerman; Dennis Ross, Uzi Landau & Hisham Melham; Mike Lupica & Al Leiter2006
- Charlie Rose with Ehud Barak & Hisham Melham; Barbara Walters2006
- Charlie Rose with Edward Said, Hisham Melhem & Raghida Dergham; George Soros2006
- Charlie Rose with John Rockefeller; Hisham Melhem; Jonathan Demme2006
- Charlie Rose with George Mitchell; Benjamin Netanyahu; Dennis Ross; Hisham Melhem2006
- Charlie Rose with Martin Indyk, Hisham Sharabi, Judith Miller & Raghida Dergham; Ellis Cose; Gary Spense2006
Wiki information Hisham:
- Ibn Hisham
- Man, Deceased Person, Person, Influence Node
Abu Muhammad 'Abd al-Malik bin Hisham, or Ibn Hisham edited the biography of Prophet Muhammad written by Ibn Ishaq. Ibn Ishaq's work is lost and is now only known in the recensions of Ibn Hisham and al-Tabari. He was also said to have mastered Arabic...
- Hisham Abbas
- Arabesque Artist, Musical Artist, Person, Musician
Mohammad Hisham Mahmoud Mohammad Abbas, commonly known as just Hisham Abbas, is an Egyptian pop singer best known for his hit song "Habibi Dah" and his religious song "Asmaa Allah al-husna".
- Hisham II
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Hisham II was the third Caliph of Cordoba, of the Umayyad dynasty. He ruled 976–1009, and 1010–13 in the Al-Andalus. Hisham II succeeded his father Al-Hakam II as Caliph of Cordoba in 976 at the age of 10, with his mother Subh and the first minister...
- Hisham ibn Abd al-Malik
- Noble person, Deceased Person, Person
Hisham ibn Abd al-Malik 10th Umayyad caliph who ruled from 724 until his death in 743. When he was born in 691 his mother named him after her father.
- Amr ibn Hishām
- Military Person, Deceased Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person
Amr ibn Hisham, often known as Abu Jahl, was one of the Meccan polytheist pagan Qurayshi leaders known for his critical opposition towards the Islamic prophet Muhammad and the early Muslims in Mecca. He was one of the arch-enemies of Muhammad and the...
- Hisham Matar
- Novelist, Author, Award Nominee, Person, Influence Node, Long-list nominee
Hisham Matar is a Libyan writer. His debut novel In the Country of Men was shortlisted for the 2006 Man Booker Prize. Matar’s essays have appeared in the Asharq Alawsat, The Independent, The Guardian, The Times and The New York Times. His second...
- Hisham Tawfiq
- Actor, Film actor, TV Actor, Topic, Person
Hisham Tawfiq is an American actor, best known for playing Dembe Zuma, part of the security detail for Raymond Reddington in NBC's The Blacklist.
- Hisham Kabbani
- Organisation founder, Person
Muhammad Hisham Kabbani is a prominent Lebanese-American Sufi Muslim. Kabbani has counseled and advised Muslim leaders around the world from Afghanistan to the UK to build community resilience against violent extremism. His vocal criticism of...
- Hisham Algakh
- Poet, Person
Hisham Algakh is a poet.
- Hisham Sharabi
- Author, Deceased Person, Award Winner, Person
Hisham Sharabi was Professor Emeritus of History and Umar al-Mukhtar Chair of Arab Culture at Georgetown University, where he was a specialist in European intellectual history and social thought. He died of cancer at the American University of Beirut...