Meaning : Man From The Woods, Man from the woods,
Origin : German,
Pronunciation : HAWRST ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Horst:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Horst:
- Means "wood, thicket" in German. Alternatively, it may derive from the Germanic element hros or hors meaning "horse".
Definition funny of Horst:
- My god this school is HORST My god this SPIT food is HORST MY god Garret Olsen is so HORST
- Manny's girl made him a sandwich after he horst her from 8 feet away.
- Joep:'' Damn, Horst is full of hard-core pussies.'' Johan: '' Damn, then you haven't seen the metal-pussies ''
Songs about Horst:
- Hörst du die Trommeln by Faun from the Album Luna
- Die Fahne hoch (Horst Wessel Lied Choral) by Horst Wessel from the Album Kavallerie Märsches
- Horst Wessel Lied by Deutsches Blasorchester / SS- und SA-Chor from the Album The Third Reich historical recordings
- Horst Wessel Lied by Host Wessel from the Album Selected Third Reich Music Favourites
- Fliegergeschwader Horst Wessel by Wehrmacht Musikkorps from the Album Marschmusik Und Marschlieder Der Deutsche Wehrmacht Folge 6
- Horst Wessel Lied by Weehrmacht Musikkorps from the Album Marschmusik Und Marschlieder Der Deutsche Wehrmacht Folge 5
- Horst-Wessel-Lied by Musikzug der SS-Standarte 42 from the Album The Third Reich historical recordings
- Horst-Wessel-Lied by Orchestra And Chorus Of The German Army from the Album Europe in Flames 1939
- Die Fahne Hoch (Horst Wessel Lied) by Wehrmacht Musikkorps from the Album Marschmusik Und Marschlieder Der Deutsche Wehrmacht Folge 3
- Deutschland-Lied / Horst Wessel-Lied by Musikzug der SS-Standarte 42 from the Album The Third Reich historical recordings
Books about Horst:
- Horst: Photographer of Style - Oct 7, 2014 by Philippe Garner and Claire Wilcox
- The Hunting Dogs (William Wisting Mysteries) - Sep 1, 2014 by Jorn Lier Horst
- The Caveman (William Wisting Mystery) - Jun 29, 2015 by Jorn Lier Horst
- Closed For Winter (A William Wisting Mystery) - Mar 4, 2014 by Jorn Lier Horst
- Horst: His Work and His World - Oct 12, 1984 by Valentine Lawford and Horst P. Horst
- Dregs - Dec 31, 2011 by Jorn Lier Horst
- Horst: Patterns from Nature - Oct 7, 2014 by Martin Barnes
- Horst: Interiors - Nov 1993 by Barbara Plumb
- Horst Portraits: 60 Years of Style - Sep 1, 2001 by Terence Pepper and Horst P. Horst
- Das Horst Bieber Krimi-Paket: Fünf Thriller in einem Band: Cassiopeiapress Spannung (German Edition) - Sep 28, 2015 by Horst Bieber
Movies about Horst:
- Wagner - Die Meistersinger von Nurnberg / Bernd Weikl, Siegfried Jerusalem, MariAnne Haggander, Hermann Prey,...1984 NR
- Cold Blood Staring Rutger Hauer, Vera Tschechowa, Horst Frank, Richter and Gunter Stoll
- Isch Kandidiere! - Horst Schlammer2009 Unrated
- Horst P. Horst: 60 Years & Still in Vogue2000 NR by Horst P. Horst
- Schule der Geistheilung nach Horst Krohne - Die größte Geistheilerschule Europas
- Sterns Stunde - Die Horst Stern-Edition
- El Tren De Los Espias (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2013) Maximilian Schell, Joe Namath, Horst
- Los Siete Magníficos (Blu-Ray) (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone B2) (2010) Horst Buchholz; James Coburn;2010 Unrated
- Laserdisc of Billy Wilder's ONE, TWO, THREE with James Cagney, Horst Buchholz, Pamela Tiffin, Arlene Francis,...1961
- Uno, Dos, Tres (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2004) Pamela Tiffin; Horst Buchholz; James Cagney1961 Unrated
Wiki information Horst:
In physical geography and geology, a horst is the raised fault block bounded by normal faults or graben. A horst is formed from extension of the Earth's crust. The raised block is a portion of the crust that generally remains stationary or is...
- Horst Buchholz
- Actor, Person, Deceased Person, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Film actor, Award Winner
Horst Werner Buchholz was a German actor, best known in English-speaking countries for his roles in The Magnificent Seven, in which he played Chico, Fanny, and the Billy Wilder comedy One, Two, Three. Worldwide, from 1951 to 2002, he appeared in more...
- Horst Wessel
- Composer, Deceased Person, Film music contributor, Person,
Horst Ludwig Georg Erich Wessel was a Nazi Party activist known for writing the lyrics to the "Horst-Wessel-Lied". His death in 1930 was used by the party for propaganda purposes. Wessel first joined the German National People's Party, but by 1926...
- The Horst Wessel Song
- National Anthem, Composition
"The Horst Wessel Song", also known by its opening words, "Die Fahne hoch", was the anthem of the Nazi Party from 1930 to 1945. From 1933 to 1945 the Nazis made it a co-national anthem of Germany, along with the first stanza of the Deutschlandlied.
- Horst P. Horst
- Deceased Person, Influence Node, Author, Visual Artist, Person
Horst Paul Albert Bohrmann who chose to be known as Horst P. Horst was a German-American fashion photographer.
- Horst Tappert
- Actor, TV Actor, Person, Deceased Person, Theater Actor, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor
Horst Tappert was a German movie and television actor who played Inspector Stephan Derrick in the television drama Derrick.
- Horst Köhler
- Person or entity appearing in film, Politician, Topic, Topic, Person, Chivalric Order Member, Author, Organization leader, Identity
Horst Köhler is a German politician of the Christian Democratic Union. He was President of Germany from 2004 to 2010. As the candidate of the two Christian Democratic sister parties, the CDU and the CSU, and the liberal FDP, Köhler was elected to his...
- Horst Seehofer
- Identity, Person, Politician
Horst Lorenz Seehofer is a German Right-wing politician. He served as the Federal Minister for Health and Social Security from 1992 to 1998 and as the Federal Minister of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection in the cabinet of Angela Merkel from...
- Horst Hrubesch
- Soccer, Identity, Football player, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Horst Hrubesch is a retired German football player, now manager, employed as of 2012 as a youth trainer at the German Football Association. His nickname was Das Kopfball-Ungeheuer for his heading skills.
- Horst Skoff
- Person, Olympic athlete, Deceased Person, Measured person, Athlete, Tennis Player
Horst Skoff was a professional tennis player from Austria, who won four tournaments at the top-level. Skoff was born in Klagenfurt, Austria, and turned professional in 1985. He won his first top-level singles title in 1988 at Athens. Over the course...