Meaning : Benevolent; Spledor, The name Hui means 'clever'. It can be both a girls or boys name and Hui people are also the Muslim ethnic group in China.,
Origin : Chinese,
Pronunciation : (h-wee),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hui:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Hui:
- From Chinese 慧 "intelligent, wise" or 輝 "brightness".
Definition funny of Hui:
- 1. Sosi moi hui suka! (Suck my dick bi-atch!) 2. Chyo za hui? (Who's this dickhead?) 3. - Wanna last piece of pizza? - U-huh!.. - Hui!
- Hui will fuck the guy up who made the other definition.
- Have you seen the news today? reply Hu-is!
- asen (gypsy): hey, pussy wanna taste my hui? pussy: fuck off, ugly gipsy
Songs about Hui:
- Histoire du Tango (arr. for saxophone quartet by Claude Boirpy): Concert d'aujourd'hui by Adelphi Saxophone Quartet from the Album Simply Four Saxophones
- Munni Badnaam Hui Darling (Female) by Lalit Pandit from the Album Dabangg
- Lun Hui by Hanggai from the Album Sui Xin
- Histoire du Tango: Concert d'aujourd'hui by Pablo Sáinz Villegas Augustin Hadelich from the Album Histoire du Tango
- Hui Wai Anuhea by Eddie Kamae and the Sons of Hawaii from the Album Yesterday & Today, Volume 2
- Munni Badnaam Hui Darling (Remix) (Female) by Lalit Pandit from the Album Dabangg
- Hu`i E by Genoa Keawe from the Album Genoa Keawe Sings Luau Hulas
- Histoire du Tango (History of the Tango) (arr. for violin and guitar): IV. Concert d'aujourd'hui by Rafael Gintou from the Album Piazzolla: Histoire du tango
- Zai Hui Le by Andy Lau from the Album Cantonese 101 (6 CD)
- Aujourd'hui, Ma Vie C'est D'la Marde by Lisa LeBlanc from the Album Lisa Leblanc
Books about Hui:
- Huis Clos, suivi de Les Mouches (Folio) (French Edition) - Feb 18, 2000 by Jean-Paul Sartre
- Huis clos - May 11, 1962 by Jean-Paul Sartre
- Essential Medical Terminology - Sep 16, 2013 by Peggy S. Stanfield and Y. H. Hui
- The Platform Sutra: The Zen Teaching of Hui-neng - Nov 28, 2008 by Red Pine
- Bones in the Alley: A Journey to Self-Awareness That Began on the Island of Barbados - Sep 1, 2015 by Viterose Van Huis
- The Sutra of Hui-Neng: Grand Master of Zen (Shambhala Dragon Editions) - Sep 14, 1998 by Thomas Cleary
- Diamond Sutra and the Sutra of Hui-neng (Shambhala Classics) - Nov 8, 2005 by Wong Mou-Lam and A F Price
- Zen Teaching of Instantaneous Awakening: being the teaching of the Zen Master Hui Hai, known as the Great Pearl - Aug 8, 2015 by Hui Hai and John Blofeld
- China from Empire to Nation-State - Oct 14, 2014 by Hui Wang and Michael Gibbs Hill
- The Dwarf (Modern Korean Fiction) - Sep 29, 2006 by Cho Se-Hui and Bruce Fulton
Movies about Hui:
- "Legend Of The DemiGods" (US Version)(In Cantonese w/ Chinese & English Subtitled) Hong Kong TVB 22 Episode Drama...
- THE LEGEND OF WISELY - HK 1987 Sci-Fi movie BLU RAY (Region A) Sam Hui, Joey Wang, Ti Lung, Teddy Robin Unrated
- Fujian Blue (Jin Bi Hui Huang) (Institutional Use)2006 NR
- China's West--Qinghai Province and The Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region(English Subtitled)2007 NR
- The Opening & Closing Ceremony of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games / Beijing 2008 Ao yun hui kai bi mu shi2008 NR
- Chroniques sexuelles d'une famille d'aujourd'hui [FR Import] [Original French Version, No English] REGION 22012
- Fujian Blue2010
- China's West--Qinghai Province and The Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region2005
- Qinghai Province / The Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region2007 NR
- It All Starts Today1999
Wiki information Hui:
- Hui people
- Ethnicity, Chinese ethnic group
The Hui people are a predominantly Muslim ethnic group in China. Hui people are found throughout the country, though they are concentrated mainly in the Northwestern provinces and the Central Plain. According to a 2011 census, China is home to...
- Sam Hui
- Singer, Musical Artist, Person, Composer, , Film actor, Musician, Influence Node, Film music contributor, Award Nominee
Samuel Hui Koon-kit, usually known as Sam Hui, is a Hong Kong Cantopop musician, singer, songwriter, and actor. He is credited with popularising Cantopop both with the infusion of Western-style music and using popular, street Cantonese jargon in his...
- Location, Administrative Division, Statistical region, Dated location, Governmental Jurisdiction, Chinese autonomous region
Ningxia, officially the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, is an autonomous region of the People's Republic of China located in the northwest part of the country. Formerly a province, Ningxia was incorporated into Gansu in 1954 but was separated from...
- Shiu Hung Hui
- Actor, Film actor, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Person
Benz Hui Shiu-hung is a Hong Kong actor who currently works for TVB. He previously worked with ATV before switching over to TVB.
- Singer, Social network user, Musician, Identity, Person, Award Nominee, Musical Artist
A-mei or A-Mei, stylized as a MEI since 2014, is the stage name of the aboriginal Taiwanese pop singer and songwriter Chang Hui-mei. Born as Amit Kulilay in the rugged mountains of eastern Taiwan, A-mei is the seventh-oldest in a family of nine...
- Ann Hui
- Identity, Award Winner, Film writer, Film actor, Film director, Award Nominee, Film producer, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Film production designer
Ann Hui On-Wah, MBE is a Hong Kong actress, film director, film producer and occasional screenwriter, one of the most critically acclaimed amongst the Hong Kong New Wave. She is best known for her controversial films surrounding the topics of social...
- Kara Hui
- Actor, Award Winner, Film actor, Person, Award Nominee
Kara Hui Ying-hung, also romanized as Kara Wai Ying Hung, is a Hong Kong actress of Manchu ethnicity. Known in the West primarily by her kung-fu fighting roles in Shaw Brothers Studio films in the 1970s and 1980s, she had since portrayed more serious...
- Philosopher, Deceased Person, Author, Person, Religious Leader
Huineng was a Buddhist monk who is one of the most important figures in Chan Buddhism according to standard hagiographies. Huineng has been traditionally viewed as the Sixth and Last Patriarch of Chan Buddhism. His posthumous name is Dajian.
- Lee Teng-hui
- Identity, Topic, Person, Politician, Military Person, Author, Person or entity appearing in film
Lee Teng-hui, sometimes called the "father of Taiwan's democracy", is a Taiwanese politician. He was the President of the Republic of China and Chairman of the Kuomintang from 1988 to 2000. He presided over major advancements in democratic reforms...
- Chia Hui Liu
- Martial Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, TV Actor, Film actor, Film director
Gordon Liu is a Chinese martial arts film actor and martial artist. He became famous for playing the lead role of San Te in The 36th Chamber of Shaolin and its sequels. He also played kung fu master Pai Mei in Kill Bill: Volume 2, and Johnny Mo in...