Meaning : Of Red Colour, Unknown,
Pronunciation : (Unknown),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Huma:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Definition funny of Huma:
- person a -you your such a huma person b- omg. thank you <3.
- Man those bags of humas smell like money to a mexican gardner... When my gringo customers ask what is humas manure? I just say, it's like horse shit but more eco friendly....
- Vanna suffered from HUMAS for many years until eventually she could no longer see at all.
- God dammit the only reason im failing Chemistry is because our teacher is the biggest Huma ever.
Songs about Huma:
- Huma Bird by Buffalo Killers from the Album 3
- Something New (Josh Milan's Honeycomb Vocal) [feat. Botshelo Huma] by Nkokhi from the Album Something New (feat. Botshelo Huma)
- Something New (Oral Deep Vocal Remix) [feat. Botshelo Huma] by Nkokhi from the Album Something New (feat. Botshelo Huma)
- Allah Huma Salle Alla by Deewane Mustafa Twins from the Album Ya Rasool Allah - Islamic Nasheeds
- Ali Ay Huma Rahmat by Hamid Sakhizada from the Album Afghan Hits 011
- Alla Huma Sal-E-Ala by Rehman Ali Qadri from the Album Aa Gaya Hajj Ka Mahina - Islamic Naats
- Allah Huma Antas-Salaam by Warsi Brothers from the Album Qawwali Volume 1
- Allah Huma Antas-Salaam (Amir Khusro) by Warsi Brothers from the Album Qawwali - Warsi Brothers - Volume One
- Allah Huma Sale Ala by Muhammad Milad Mustafa Raza from the Album Naat Collection
- Allah Huma Saleh Alaa [Durood] by Tehreem Muneeba from the Album Allah Huma Saleh Alaa [Durood]
Books about Huma:
- The Legend of Huma (Heroes, Volume 1) - Mar 12, 1988 by Richard A. Knaak
- Huma Bhabha - Mar 31, 2011 by Thomas McEvilley and Huma Bhabha
- Wrapped in Blue - Sep 11, 2015 by Huma Durrani
- The Legend of Huma (DragonLance Heroes Vol. 1) - 1988
- Food Path: Cuisine Along the Grand Trunk Road from Kabul to Kolkata - Nov 1, 2005 by Pushpesh Pant and Huma Mohsin
- Huma: Selected Poems of Meher Baba - Dec 3, 2012 by Meher Baba and Paul Smith
- The Deleted E-Mails of Hillary Clinton: A Parody - Sep 22, 2015 by John Moe
- Dragonlance: The Legend Of Huma - Jan 8, 2008 by Richard A. Knaak and Various
- BIOLOGICAL FOUNDATIONS OF HUMA - 2003 by Josephine F. Wilson
- TITON TOWANS OF HUMA - May 6, 2012 by Michiko Arima
Movies about Huma:
- hitomi LIVE TOUR 2002 huma-rhythm
- THE OSHO COLLECTION. VOL 7 - ES NECESARIA UNA GUIA ESPIRITAUL PARA EL CRECIMIENTO? / IS SPIRITUAL GUIADENCE AN...2010 Unrated
- hitomi LIVE TOUR 2002 huma-rhythm
- A Clod of Clay1989 Unrated
Wiki information Huma:
- Huma Qureshi
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Award Nominee, Topic
Huma Qureshi is an Indian actress who mainly works in Hindi cinema. She worked as a theater actor and model before beginning her film career. After starring in several theatrical productions, Qureshi moved to Mumbai and signed a two-year contract...
- Art Subject, Periodical Subject, Organization, Belief
Humanism is a philosophical and ethical stance that emphasizes the value and agency of human beings, individually and collectively, and generally prefers critical thinking and evidence over established doctrine or faith. The meaning of the term...
- Huma Abedin
- Woman, Identity, Person
Huma Mahmood Abedin is an American political staffer. She has been a long-time aide to Hillary Clinton, and was U.S. Secretary of State Clinton's Deputy Chief of Staff at the State Department, and before that, traveling chief of staff and "body...
- Huma bird
The Huma, also Homa, is a legendary bird especially within the Iranian mythology and Sufi fable. It is said to never come to rest, living its entire life flying invisibly high above the earth, and never alighting on the ground.
- Human genome
- Literature Subject, Genome, Project focus
The human genome is the complete set of nucleic acid sequence for humans, encoded as DNA within the 23 chromosome pairs in cell nuclei and in a small DNA molecule found within individual mitochondria. Human genomes include both protein-coding DNA...
- Human rights
- Film subject, Award discipline, Periodical Subject, Literature Subject, Organization sector, Field of study, Quotation Subject, Exhibition subject, Quotation Source
Human rights are moral principles or norms that describe certain standards of human behavior, and are regularly protected as legal rights in municipal and international law. They are commonly understood as inalienable fundamental rights "to which a...
- Biological Species, ICD-9-CM Classification, Organism Classification, Disease cause
The human immunodeficiency virus is a lentivirus that causes HIV infection and acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. AIDS is a condition in humans in which progressive failure of the immune system allows life-threatening opportunistic infections and...
- Quotation Subject, Award-Winning Work, Media genre
Humanitarianism is a moral of kindness, benevolence, and sympathy extended to all human beings. Humanitarianism has been an evolving concept historically but universality is a common theme in its evolution. No distinction is to be made on the grounds...
- Hospital and Medical Service Plans Business, Issuer, Employer, Identity, Venture Investor, Ranked item, Business Operation, Organization
Humana Inc. is a Louisville, Kentucky-based for-profit health insurance company. As of 2014 Humana has had over 13 million customers in the U.S., reported a 2013 revenue of US$41.3 billion, and has had over 52,000 employees. In 2013, the company...
- Hüma Hatun
- Woman, Person, Deceased Person, Family member
Hatice Âlime Hüma Hatun was the fourth wife of Ottoman Sultan Murad II and was valide sultan during the first reign of her son Sultan Mehmed II for two years from 1444–1446.