If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ibragimov:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Songs about Ibragimov:
- Madras(with Ibragimov) by Boomerang from the Album Ornament
- Weather Paya(with Ibragimov) by Boomerang from the Album Ornament
Books about Ibragimov:
- Lectures on the Theory of Group Properties of Differential Equations - Jul 21, 2013 by L V Ovsyannikov and Nail H Ibragimov
- Asymptotic Methods in Probability and Statistics with Applications (Statistics for Industry and Technology) - Jun 21, 2001 by Balakrishnan, N and I.A.V.B. Ibragimov
- Elementary Lie Group Analysis and Ordinary Differential Equations - Mar 23, 1999 by N. H. Ibragimov
- Ecole d'Ete de Probabilites de Saint-Flour XIII, 1983 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) (French and English Edition) - Jun 3, 1985 by David J. Aldous and Illdar A. Ibragimov
- A Practical Course in Differential Equations and Mathematical Modelling: Classical and New Methods. Nonlinear... - Nov 19, 2009 by Nail H. Ibragimov
- Heavy-Tailed Distributions and Robustness in Economics and Finance (Lecture Notes in Statistics) - May 28, 2015 by Marat Ibragimov and Rustam Ibragimov
- Transformation Groups and Lie Algebras - Jul 21, 2013 by Nail H Ibragimov
- Tensors and Riemannian Geometry (De Gruyter Textbook) - Aug 14, 2015 by Nail H. Ibragimov
- CRC Handbook of Lie Group Analysis of Differential Equations, Volume I: Symmetries, Exact Solutions, and Conservation... - Oct 20, 1993 by Nail H. Ibragimov
- Lévy Processes at Saint-Flour (Probability at Saint-Flour) - Feb 14, 2012 by Jean Bertoin and Jean L. Bretagnolle
Wiki information Ibragimov:
- Sultan Ibragimov
- Professional Boxer, Person, Olympic athlete, Boxer, Martial Artist, Identity, Measured person, Athlete
Sultan-Ahmed Magomedsalihovich Ibragimov, is a retired professional boxer and a former WBO heavyweight champion. He is of Avar Dagestani descent. He fought to become a unified world champion in February 2008, losing to Wladimir Klitschko.
- Timur Ibragimov
- Professional Boxer, Measured person, Athlete, Martial Artist, Person, Olympic athlete, Boxer
Timur Ibragimov is a heavyweight professional boxer.
- Aziz Ibragimov
- Soccer Forward, Person, Measured person, Athlete, Football player
Aziz Ibragimov is a Uzbekistan footballer who plays as a forward or right midfielder. His current club is FK Dinamo Samarqand in the Uzbek League.
- Rinat Ibragimov
- Olympic Judo Athlete, Athlete, Measured person, Person, Olympic athlete
Rinat Ibragimov is a Kazakhstani judoka. He competed in the men's 73 kg event at the 2012 Summer Olympics and was eliminated by Wang Ki-Chun in the second round.
- Alijan Ibragimov
- Organization founder, Person
Alijan Ibragimov is an Uyghur oligarch who is a member of a well-known circle of oligarchs in Kazakhstan known as the “Trio.” The “Trio” comprises Ibragimov and his business partners, Alexander Mashkevich and Patokh Chodiev, active in the mining, oil...
- Magomed Ibragimhalilovich Ibragimov
- Measured person, Person, Athlete, Olympic athlete
Mogamed Ibragimov is a Macedonian wrestler of Azerbaijani descent. At the 1996 Summer Olympics he competed for Azerbaijan and finished fifth in the freestyle 82 kg event. He competed in the freestyle 85 kg competition at the 2000 Summer Olympics and...
- Rinat Ibragimov
- Professional Ice hockey Player, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Rinat Rashidovich Ibragimov is a defenceman currently playing for Metallurg Magnitogorsk in the Kontinental Hockey League.
- Kamil Ibragimov
Kamil Anvarovich Ibragimov is a Russian sabre, team gold medal in the 2013 World Fencing Championships and bronze medal in 2014 European Fencing Championships.
- Ildar Ibragimov
- Chess Player, Person
Ildar Ibragimov is a chess Grandmaster. He played on the bronze-medal-winning USA team in the 2006 Chess Olympiad. Born in Kazan, Russia, he was equal first alongside Kramnik and Kharlov at the 1991 USSR Under-26 Championship. He received the...
- Anvar Ibragimov
- Olympic athlete, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Anvar Ibragimov is a Soviet fencer. He won a gold medal in the team foil event at the 1988 Summer Olympics.