Meaning : Father of Nations, Founding Father of Many’, Ibrahim is the Arabic form of the Hebrew name Abraham which means ‘Founding Father of Many’, Father Of Nations,
Origin : Arabic,
Pronunciation : ib ra HEEM, (I-bra-heem),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ibrahim:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Ibrahim:
- Ibrahim is the Arabic form of the Hebrew name Abraham which means ‘Founding Father of Many’. In the book of Genesis Abraham was the founding ancestor of the Israelites. Fittingly, American ex-president Abraham Lincoln, who bought about the 13th amendment to the united states constitution to end slavery, shared this name.
- Arabic Meaning: The name Ibrahim is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Ibrahim is:
- American Meaning: The name Ibrahim is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Ibrahim is:
- Muslim Meaning: The name Ibrahim is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Ibrahim is: The Biblical Abraham is the English language equivalent. A Prophet's name.
- Arabic form of ABRAHAM
Definition funny of Ibrahim:
- Ibrahim is too awesome.
- Guy 1: Bro! Ibrahim is such a jerk Guy 2: Oh, dude! no! you dont say his name, his gonna kill you now! Guy 1: WHAT!? omggg nooooooo Girl 1: Who do you think would win a fight, ibrahim or chuck norris? Girl 2: Neither, they are both the same person.
- Girl: I've got to find me a man like Ibrahim
- Girls look for a man like Ibrahim, but have a hard time finding one
- "Dude don't be such an ibrahim. One day you'll get blacklisted from this place if you don't calm down."
- "Now class, this is what the Big Bang looked like." "Wow, that is a BIG bang." "Yeah, he pulled an Ibrahim."
- Main dat boy is an ibrahim, he aint sellin nuttin but sticks and seeds!
Expression information Ibrahim:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Ibrahim:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Ibrahim:
- The Story of Ibrahim by Dawud Wharnsby from the Album Colours of Islam
- Dedicated to Abdullah Ibrahim by Johnny Dyani from the Album Afrika
- Sura 14: Abraham (Ibrahim) by Dr. Rashad Khalifa from the Album Quran - The Final Testament
- Ibrahim by Fanfare Ciocarlia from the Album Gili Garabdi
- Dos Gardenias (In the Style of Ibrahim Ferrer (Buena Vista Social Club)) by Agrupacion LatinHits from the Album Instrumental Karaoke Series: Varios Artistas, Vol. 37
- Yes! (Featuring Zaki Ibrahim) by DJ Center from the Album Everything in Time [Explicit]
- Casablanca (As Time Goes By) [feat. Ibrahim Ferrer] by Rhythms Del Mundo from the Album Rhythms Del Mundo Cuba
- Monte Adentro (Ibrahim Ferrer) by Ibrahim Ferrer from the Album Havana Stars / Leyendas De La Habana
- Tonight (feat. Zaki Ibrahim) by Extra Medium from the Album Extra Medium (EP)
- Call/Answer (feat. Zaki Ibrahim) by DJ Catalist from the Album Around Sounds [Explicit]
Books about Ibrahim:
- Yellow Crocus - Aug 19, 2014 by Laila Ibrahim
- Crucified Again: Exposing Islams New War on Christians - Apr 29, 2013 by Raymond Ibrahim
- Monsieur Ibrahim Et Les Fleurs Du Coran (French Edition) - Jun 26, 2006 by Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt
- Prince Ibrahim's Favorite (Human Trafficking Series Book 2) - Sep 16, 2013 by Nancy Hartwell Enonchong and Kitty McNaughton
- Back To a Future for Mankind: BioGeometry - May 5, 2010 by Ibrahim Karim
- Monsieur Ibrahim and the Flowers of the Koran & Oscar and the Lady in Pink - Feb 17, 2004 by Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt and Marjolijn De Jager
- That Smell and Notes from Prison (Ndp) - Mar 22, 2013 by Sonallah Ibrahim and Robyn Creswell
- The Committee: A Novel (Middle East Literature In Translation) - Nov 1, 2001 by Sonallah Ibrahim
- Monsieur Ibrahim et les Fleurs du Coran d'Éric-Emmanuel Schmitt (Fiche de lecture): Résumé Complet Et Analyse... - Apr 22, 2014 by Fabienne Durcy and . Lepetitlittéraire.Fr
- Gold Dust (Modern Arabic Literature) - Apr 15, 2008 by Ibrahim Al-Koni and Elliott Colla
Movies about Ibrahim:
- Charlie Rose - Jake Tapper & Al Hunt / Ibrahim Kalin / Mario Batali (June 14, 2010)2010 NR
- MONSIEUR IBRAHIM2003 R
- Afro Cuban Legends / Juan de Marcos González , Ibrahím Ferrer, Rubén González, Pío Leyva2006 NR
- Abdullah Ibrahim - Brother With Perfect2005 NR
- Ibrahim Farrah Presents Rare Glimpses Dances From The Middle East2012
- Charlie Rose - Ibrahim Kalin / Francis Fukuyama & Gideon Rose2012
- Charlie Rose with Youssef Ibrahim, Martin Indyk & Saeb Erekat; Peter Galbraith; Philippe Starck2006
- Charlie Rose with Adel al-Jubeir, Henry Siegman & Youssef Ibrahim; John Laurence; Jay Chiat2006
- Charlie Rose with Shimon Peres, Youssef Ibrahim & David Sanger2006
- Charlie Rose - Jake Tapper & Al Hunt / Ibrahim Kalin / Mario Batali2010
Wiki information Ibrahim:
- Prophet, Person Or Being In Fiction, Name source, Person, Deceased Person, Religious Leader, Founding Figure
Abraham, originally Abram, is the first of the three biblical patriarchs. His story, told in chapters 11 through 25 of the Book of Genesis, plays a prominent role as an example of faith in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. The narrative revolves...
- Ibrahim Pasha of Egypt
- Noble person, Person, Monarch, Deceased Person, Family member
Ibrahim Pasha was the eldest son of Muhammad Ali, the Wāli and unrecognised Khedive of Egypt and Sudan. He served as a general in the Egyptian army that his father established during his reign, taking his first command of Egyptian forces when he was...
- Pargalı Ibrahim Pasha
- Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, Military Person, Politician, Person
Pargalı İbrahim Paşa, also known as Frenk İbrahim Paşa, Makbul İbrahim Paşa, which later changed to Maktul İbrahim Paşa after his execution in the Topkapı Palace, was the first Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire appointed by Sultan Suleiman the...
- Ibrahim I
- Monarch, Noble person, Deceased Person, Religious Leader, Person, Family member, Public figure with medical condition
Ibrahim was the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire from 1640 until 1648. He was born in Istanbul the son of Ahmed I by Valide Kösem Sultan, an ethnic Greek originally named Anastasia. He was later called Ibrahim the Mad by twentieth century historians due...
- Abraham in Islam
- Deceased Person, Person
Ibrahim ibn Azar, known as Abraham in the Hebrew bible, is recognized in Islam as a prophet and apostle of God and patriarch of many peoples. In Muslim belief, Abraham fulfilled all the commandments and trials which God tried him with over his...
- Anwar Ibrahim
- Topic, Organization founder, Person, Politician, Identity
Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim is a Malaysian politician. He is a founder and leading figure of the People's Justice Party. Anwar served as the Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia from 1993 to 1998 and Finance Minister from 1991 to 1998 when he was a member...
- İbrahim Tatlıses
- Arabesque Artist, Film director, Musical Artist, Film actor, Person, Film producer, TV Director, TV Personality, Topic, TV Actor
İbrahim Tatlıses is a Turkish pop-folk singer and actor of Arab-Kurdish origin who sings in Turkish. He was born in the city of Şanlıurfa and is a folk singer and former actor. Tatlıses has recorded 42 albums, including notable albums such as...
- Ibrahim Babangida
- Author, Person, Identity, Politician, Person or entity appearing in film
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, also known as IBB, is a retired Nigerian Army General who was President of Nigeria under military rule. He ruled Nigeria from August 27, 1985, when he overthrew Major General Muhammadu Buhari in a coup, until his departure...
- Ibrahim Afellay
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Football player, Athlete, Measured person, Identity, TV program guest
Ibrahim Afellay is a Dutch professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder or winger for Stoke City and the Dutch national team. He played youth football at Elinkwijk before joining the PSV youth academy at age 10. After debuting in...
Sura Ibrahim is the 14th sura of the Qur'an with 52 ayat. It is a Makkan sura. The sura emphasizes that only God knows what goes on inside a man's heart, implying we must accept each other's words in good faith.