Meaning : Derived from Hebrew, meaning 'Yahweh is merciful', a Welsh version of the name John., God is gracious, Gift Of God, Gift of God,
Pronunciation : (YOU-en), Yigh yan,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ieuan:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Ieuan:
- Ieuan is the Welsh version of the popular boy’s name John. It is a very uncommon name, even in its native Wales. It is a unique alternative to the names Ewan and Ian. Ieuan Lloyd is an Olympic swimmer.
- Old Welsh form of JOHN
Definition funny of Ieuan:
- "Where's Ieuan?" "He's over there making out with those two supermodels" "Wait, aren't they sisters?" "Yup" "Whoa... He's like some sort of unstoppable love machine!" "Tell me about it"
- Person A: Who's that over there boning that girl to death whilst proving string theory's existence? Person B: You don't know who he is? Person A: No. Person B: He's Ieuan! Person A: Wow! I'm jealous!
- I wish Ieuan was still my tutor
- Person 1: Hey, who's the ginger? Person 2: My friend Ieuan. We're gonna play CoD later. Person 1: Sweet!
- person 1: "see that kid over there with the hat and the swagger?" person 2: "oh yeah you mean that horrible chav?" person 1: "yeah i think its called a ieuan" person 2: "ew"
- Fucking hell, Ieuan, where's my fucking action replay? And have you got your French coursework? No, you haven't. What waste of space.
- Ieuan is a yokel/redneck/hill-billy.
Songs about Ieuan:
- Breuddwyd Y Frenhines/Difyrrwch Ieuan Y Telynor Dall/Gwenynen Gwent by Elinor Bennett/Meinir Heulyn from the Album Alawon Poblogaidd Ar Ddwy Delyn/Popular Melodies - Harp Duo
- Byd Yr Aderyn Bach/Difyrrwch Ieuan Y Telynor Dall by Aled Lloyd Davies from the Album Cyn Cau'R Drws (Gyda Meibion Menlli)
- Ieuan by Nancy Dawkins from the Album 25.04.2012
- Ieuan the Blind Harper: Ieuan The Blind Harper by Celia Briar from the Album Celtic Briar, Celia: The Dark Rose
Books about Ieuan:
- Prince of Time (The After Cilmeri Series) - Mar 26, 2011 by Sarah Woodbury
- The Atlas of African Affairs - Dec 2, 1993 by Ieuan L.l. Griffiths
- Fall of the Suns - Nov 14, 2014 by Mr Ieuan Dolby
- The African Inheritance - Aug 30, 1995 by Ieuan Ll. Griffiths
- Modelling and Controlling Hydropower Plants (Advances in Industrial Control) - Jun 14, 2012 by German Ardul Munoz-Hernandez and Sa'ad Petrous Mansoor
- The Kid that Fell in the Milk: A Novel - Feb 3, 2015 by Ieuan Williams
- Modern Scribes and Lettering Artists - Mar 1, 1980 by Michael Gullick and Ieuan Rees
- An Atlas of African Affairs (UP) - Jan 1984 by Ieuan Ll. Griffiths
- Ieuan Rhys: Alle Ti Beswch (Welsh Edition) - Jan 6, 2014 by Ieuan Rhys
- The Pickled Memory of Captain Silas E. Parks - Sep 1, 2015 by Ieuan Dolby
Wiki information Ieuan:
- Ieuan Evans
- Rugby Player, Person or entity appearing in film, Identity, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Ieuan Cennydd Evans MBE is a former rugby union player who played on the wing for Wales and the British and Irish Lions. He is the 3rd highest try scorer for Wales behind Shane Williams and Gareth Thomas and joint 19th in the world on the all-time...
- Dafydd Ieuan
- Singer, , Composer, Film actor, Topic, Person, Musician, Musical Artist
Dafydd Ieuan is a Welsh musician and producer, best known as the drummer with the band Super Furry Animals, The Peth and The Earth. Ieuan played with Gruff Rhys in their early band Ffa Coffi Pawb. He was a drummer for Welsh band Catatonia from...
- Ieuan Lloyd
- Swimmer, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Person, Athlete
Ieuan Lloyd is a Welsh International swimmer. Born just outside of Cardiff in 1993, Lloyd found his enthusiasm for swimming early on. At the age of 11 he attended Stanwell School where he stayed until completing his A-levels in 2011, obtaining A...
- Ieuan Rhys
- Actor, TV Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Ieuan Rhys is a Welsh actor. His television work has included thirteen years in the BBC Cymru soap opera Pobol y Cwm, Seargent Tom Swann in the last series of A Mind to Kill and six series of the Welsh-language version of Mr. & Mrs. - Sion a Sian for...
- Ieuan Wyn Jones
- Politician, Identity, Person
Ieuan Wyn Jones is a Welsh politician who was the Deputy First Minister in the Welsh Assembly Government from 2007 to 2011. He was the Member of the National Assembly for Wales for the Ynys Môn constituency from 1999 to 2013, and he was also leader...
- Ieuan Jones
Ieuan Jones is a Welsh rugby union player. A back row forward he played for Newport Gwent Dragons before joining Cardiff Blues at the end of the 2013-14 season.
- Ieuan Gwyllt
- Deceased Person, Person
Ieuan Gwyllt was the bardic name of Welsh musician and minister John Roberts. His bardic name is derived from the nome de plume he used whilst writing poetry as a boy, 'Ieuan Gwyllt Gelltydd Melindwr'. He was born at Tanrhiwfelen, a house just...
- Ieuan Morris
- Person, Film director
Ieuan Morris is a scriptwriter, film director and academic based in Cardiff, South Wales. Ieuan Morris has over 30 years experience writing and directing for film and television. As a graduate of St Martin's School of Art and the School of Film and...
- Ieuan Lewis
Ieuan Lewis, of Gladestry, Radnorshire, was a Welsh politician. He was a Member of the Parliament of England for Radnorshire in 1558 and 1559.
- Ieuan Williams
- Measured person, Deceased Person, Cricket Player, Athlete, Person
Ieuan Williams was a Welsh cricketer. He was a right-handed batsman and wicket-keeper who played first-class cricket for Glamorgan. He was born in Brynamman and died in Eastbourne. Williams, who had previously played with Brynamman Cricket Club, as...