If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ilu:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Ilu:
- Greek Meaning: The name Ilu is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Ilu is: Light.
Definition funny of Ilu:
- catch you later BB ilu
- 1: ilu!!!!! 2: ilu2!!!!!
- ILU Man!
- From School of Seven Bells' song, ILU: "I want you to know that I Loved You."
- `ILU, Sarah!' `okay, ilu bye bye'
Expression information Ilu:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Ilu:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Ilu:
- ILU by Candy Dulfer from the Album The Best Of Candy Dulfer
- Ilu Finu by Abie Rotenberg from the Album Journeys, Vol. 2
- Encyclopedia of the Drum: Moyubba Ilu by Pedro Martinez and Roman Diaz from the Album Rumbos De La Rumba
- ILU (Phantogram Remix) by School of Seven Bells from the Album Heart Is Strange
- Ilu-Aye by Mônica Salmaso from the Album Voadeira
- Ilu by Asa from the Album The Captivator
- Ilu Ayê (Terra Da Vida) by Clara Nunes from the Album Raizes Do Samba
- Ilu for Iansa by Jorge Alabé from the Album Cantigas e Ritmos Dos Orixas: The Music of Candomblé
- Ilu Le O by Victor Olaiya from the Album 51 Lex Presents Trumpet Highlife
- Ilu-aye by Sammy Figueroa & Glaucia Nasser from the Album Talisman
Books about Ilu:
- Formas Inteligentes de Reducir su Energía y Utilidad Libro Bills (ilus) (Spanish Edition) - Feb 1, 2013 by Maria Pulchini
- Lynwood (Images of America) - Jun 18, 2012 by The City of Lynwood and Ilu Johnson
- Mmanu E ji Eri Okwu: (Igbo Proverbs) (Volume 1) (Igbo Edition) - Jan 30, 2015 by Rev. Fr. F.O.F Fidelis Onwudufor
- Hagamos caso al tigre (Sopa De Libros / Books Soup) (Spanish Edition) - Apr 1, 2010 by Ana Merino and Max (Ilus.)
- 100 Joyas De La Literatura Infantil Ilus -
- BIBLIOTECA SECRETA, LA ZORRO R - 2010 by Murakami, Haruki / Menschik, Kat (Ilus.)
- Billy Bunter among the cannibals - 1953 by Frank RICHARDS and Ilus.by R.J. Macdonald
- Ilus: Webster's Timeline History, 1795 - 2007 - May 17, 2010 by Icon Group International
- Ilu nas jest?: Kraków, Nadladem ksiegarni G. Gebethnera i sp (Polish Edition) - Jan 1, 1917 by Eugeniusz Romer
- El Hombre Invisible (Spanish Edition) - Nov 2001 by Wells-herbert-george-flores-enrique-(ilus-)
Wiki information Ilu:
- Statistical region, Capital of administrative division, Location, City/Town/Village, Listed Site, Dated location
Ilulissat, formerly Jakobshavn or Jacobshaven, is a town in the Qaasuitsup municipality in western Greenland, located approximately 350 km north of the Arctic Circle. With the population of 4,541 as of 2013, it is the third-largest city in Greenland,...
- Ilu Ilu
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Ilu, Iran
- Location, Statistical region
Ilu is a village in Tilakuh Rural District, Ziviyeh District, Saqqez County, Kurdistan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 309, in 57 families.
The Ilustrados constituted the Filipino educated class during the Spanish colonial period in the late 19th century. They were the middle class who were educated in Spanish and exposed to Spanish liberal and European nationalist ideals. The Ilustrado...
- Man, Person
Ilu-šūma, inscribed DINGIR-šum-ma, son of Šalim-ahum was the 32nd king of Assyria, ca. 1900 BC. The length of his reign is uncertain, as the Assyrian King List records him as one of the “six kings [whose names were written on ] bricks, whose eponyms...
- Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location
Ilūkste is a town and a seat of Ilūkste municipality, southeastern Latvia.
- Eru Ilúvatar
- Book Character, Fictional Character, Name source
Eru Ilúvatar is the supreme being and creator deity of J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium. He is introduced in The Silmarillion as the creator of all existence. In Tolkien's invented Elvish language Quenya, Eru means "The One", or "He that is...
- Were Ilu
- Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location
Were Ilu is a town in north-central Ethiopia. Located in the Debub Wollo Zone of the Amhara Region, this town has a latitude and longitude of 10°36′N 39°26′E / 10.600°N 39.433°E. From the 1870s, Were Ilu had a Thursday market. The Medhane Alem...
- TV Drama, Topic, TV Program
Ilumina is a fantasy-themed Philippine drama series about witchcraft, demonic possession,and sorcery directed by Mark A. Reyes and distributed by GMA Network. It premiered on August 2, 2010 replacing Diva. The Show is Mentioned On Bubble Gang's...
- Location, Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Iluka is a small village at the mouth of the Clarence River in New South Wales, Australia. It is situated directly across the river from the resort town of Yamba. At the 2006 census, Iluka had a population of 1,739 people. The town's name is derived...