Meaning : Unknown, Merriment,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), EES hak,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ishaq:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Ishaq:
- Ishaq is the Arabic variant of the Hebrew name Isaac, which is said to mean ‘Merriment’. It is the name of a son of Abraham, so called because when his mother found out she was pregnant with him she was so surprised that she had managed to conceive in her old age that she fell about laughing.
- Egyptian Meaning: The name Ishaq is an Egyptian baby name. In Egyptian the meaning of the name Ishaq is: Laughs.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Ishaq is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Ishaq is: Isaac. A Prophet's name.
Definition funny of Ishaq:
- Care ishaq
Expression information Ishaq:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Ishaq:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Ishaq:
- Lil Daddy Go (feat. T-Wayne, IShaq.IE & Mzz Bones) [Explicit] by Priceless Da Roc from the Album Forever California [Explicit]
- Hum Ka Ishaq Hua (Coolie / Soundtrack Version) by Shabbir Kumar from the Album Coolie (OST)
- Abraham Ishaq by Anish Kumar from the Album Karunyathin Sagaram (Malayalam Christian Songs)
- Abraham Ishaq (Karaoke) by Anish Kumar from the Album Karunyathin Sagaram (Malayalam Christian Songs)
- Ae Ishaq Kahin Le Chal by Sharda from the Album Zamane Se Poochho (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Gal Pa Ishaq Di Mala by Kuldeep Manak from the Album Maan Kari Na Jattiye
- Gal Pa Ishaq Dimhla by Kuldip Manak from the Album Vehra Lambrran Da (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Hum Ka Ishaq Hua by Asha Bhosle from the Album Coolie
- Ibn Ishaq by Barry Allen from the Album Ibn Ishaq
- Ishaq by Lucky from the Album Mahi
Books about Ishaq:
- The Life of Muhammad - Jul 18, 2002 by I. Ishaq and A. Guillaume
- The Life of Muhammad, Apostle of Allah - 2003 by Ibn Ishaq and Michael Edwardes
- The Real Muhammad: In the Eyes of Ibn Ishaq - Sep 3, 2013 by John C. Rankin
- The Life of Muhammad - 1964 by Ibn Ishaq
- Genever: 500 Years of History in a Bottle - Jun 6, 2013 by Veronique Van Acker - Beittel and JP Ishaq
- The Family Dinner Table: Seasonal Fall and Winter Recipes to Savor - Oct 24, 2014 by Dorothy Myers and Susan Limb
- West Meets Islam dialog, Prime Edn: Westerner scrutinizes Sharia Law, Koran, Ibn Ishaq & ISIS , with a Muslim - Jun 20, 2015 by Plantagenet Richardson
- Towards Understanding the Quran: Surah 33-Surah 37 v. 9 - Jan 4, 2010 by Sayyid Abul A'la Mawdudi and Zafar Ishaq Ansari
- Kashmir's Transition To Islam: The Role of Muslim Rishis (15th to 18th Centuries) - Feb 3, 2002 by M. Ishaq Khan
- Al-Kindi's Metaphysics: A Translation of Ya'qub ibn Ishaq al-kindi's Treatise "On First Philosophy" - Jun 30, 1974 by Alfred L. Ivry
Wiki information Ishaq:
- Ibn Ishaq
- Person, Deceased Person, Author, Influence Node
Muḥammad ibn Isḥāq ibn Yasār ibn Khiyār was an Arab Muslim historian and hagiographer. Ibn Ishaq collected oral traditions that formed the basis of an important biography of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
- Hunayn ibn Ishaq
- Philosopher, Person, Physician, Deceased Person
Hunayn ibn Ishaq was a famous and influential scholar, physician, and scientist of Assyrian Christian descent. He and his students transmitted their Syriac and Arabic translations of many classical Greek texts throughout the Islāmic world, during the...
- Ishaq Dar
- Politician, Person
Senator Mohammad Ishaq Dar; is a chartered accountant & a leading financial-cum-economic expert who is serving his country as the Federal Finance Minister of Pakistan. Senator Dar in addition to serving his country as Federal Minister for Finance,...
- Malik Ishaq
- Deceased Person, Person
Malik Ishaq was a Pakistani militant, Sunni supremacist, and leader of globally designated terrorist organization Lashkar-e-Jhangvi. Formerly a member of anti-Shia militant group Sipah-e-Sahaba, Ishaq co-founded the LeJ in 1996. Under Ishaq's...
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan
- Person, Politician, Deceased Person, Name source, Identity
Ghulam Ishaq Khan, sometimes abbreviated to GIK, was a Pakistani civil servant who served as the 7th President of Pakistan from 1988 until his resignation in 1993. Born in Bannu District, British India, Ghulam Ishaq was educated at Islamia College...
- Bollywood Film, Film, Award-Winning Work, Topic, Award-Nominated Work
Ishaqzaade is a 2012 romantic thriller film written by Rahul Roy Anand Kotkapura and directed by Habib Faisal, and produced by Aditya Chopra under Yash Raj Films. The film stars debutant Arjun Kapoor, and Parineeti Chopra in their first lead film....
- Ishaq Bux
- Actor, Topic, TV Actor, Film actor, Deceased Person, Person
Ishaq Bux was an Indian actor. He is best remembered by his roles of Omar in Raiders of The Lost Ark and the fakir in Octopussy.
- Ait Ishaq
- Statistical region, Location
Aït Ishaq is a town in Khénifra Province, Meknès-Tafilalet, Morocco. According to the 2004 census it has a population of 11,806.
- Isaac in Islam
- Deceased Person, Person
Isaac is recognized as a patriarch, prophet and messenger of God by all Muslims. In Islam, he is known as Ishaq. As in Judaism and Christianity, Islam maintains that Isaac was the son of the prophet Ibrahim, from his wife Sarah. Muslims regard Isaac...
- Sara Ishaq
- Person, Film cinematographer, Film director, Film editor, Film crewmember, Award Nominee, Topic, Film writer, Film producer
Sara Ishaq is a Yemeni-Scottish film maker. She grew up in Sana’a, Yemen until the age of 18, when she moved back to Scotland to pursue her education in Humanities and Social Sciences, followed by an MFA in film directing in Edinburgh. Her debut...