Meaning : Gift Of Isis, Gift of Isis,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Isidro:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Isidro:
- Spanish Meaning: The name Isidro is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Isidro is: Gifted with many ideas.
- American Meaning: The name Isidro is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Isidro is: Gifted with many ideas.
- Spanish variant of ISIDORE
Definition funny of Isidro:
- I love going to work, I have the best Isidro ever!
Expression information Isidro:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Isidro:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Isidro:
- Abuelo Isidro by Carlos María Fossati from the Album Contrapunto de Amigos
- Baila Isidro by Tina y Tin from the Album Cantan las Canciones de Isidro
- Calle San Isidro by drummers communicate from the Album Drummers Communicate
- Colonia San Isidro by Los Hijos De Los Barrios from the Album 2 En 1
- Corrido A isidro Leyva by Los Bandidos De La Sierra from the Album Corrido A Isidro Leyva
- Corrido de Angel Isidro by Los Donny`s De Guerrero from the Album Sin Sueno Americano
- Corrido De Isidro Sanchez by Chuy Jr from the Album Coraje
- El Caramelo Bim Bim (feat. Isidro Hernández) by Maikel Dinza from the Album Al Compás del Bailador
- El Corrido De Isidro Gonzales by Lazaro Salazar El Barranqueno De Sinaloa from the Album Rumbo Al Parral
- El Corrido De Isidro Gonzalez by Mano a Mano from the Album 20 Exitos Del Jefe Y El Barranqueno
Books about Isidro:
- Isidro - Aug 31, 2012 by Mary Hunter Austin and Eric Pape
- Vida De San Isidro Labrador, Patrón De Madrid, Adjunta La De Su Esposa, Santa Maria De La Cabeza (Spanish Edition) - Aug 31, 2012 by Nicolás Joseph De La Cruz
- Valentina: ... entre las espinas del maguey (Spanish Edition) - Sep 2, 2015 by Isidro Moctezuma
- Seis problemas para don Isidro Parodi (Spanish Edition) - Jan 1, 2006 by Jorge Luis Borges and Adolfo Bioy Casares
- Flores para una leyenda: Yarini, el Rey de San Isidro (Spanish Edition) - Jan 13, 2015 | Unabridged by Miguel Sabater Reyes and Aldo Lumbia
- Flores para una leyenda: Yarini, el Rey de San Isidro (Spanish Edition) - Jan 23, 2013 by sr Miguel Sabater Reyes
- Salimos De La Escuela - Jan 1, 1993 by Isidro Sanchez and Irene Bordoy
- Aprendizaje: Tecnicas de Composicion - Oct 14, 2002 by Kimberly Nance and Isidro Rivera
- NOCTURNO. ISIDRO FERRER - 2010 by ALBERTI RAFAEL
- La voz del gran jefe : vida y pensamiento de José de San Martín. - 2014 by Felipe Isidro - Pigna
Movies about Isidro:
- Bach - Magnificat / Ton Koopman, Deborah York, Orlanda Velez Isidro, Bogna Bartosz, Jorg Durmuller,Klaus Mertens...2003 NR
- Viva San Isidro2006 Unrated
- ISIDRO EL LABRADOR2008
- Isidro El Labrador1964 Unrated
Wiki information Isidro:
- A.D. Isidro Metapán
- Soccer team, Organization, Sports Team
Asociación Deportiva Isidro Metapán, also known simply as Isidro Metapán, is a Salvadoran football club based in Metapán, El Salvador. The club currently plays in the Primera División, which is the top tier football league in the country. Isidro...
- Club Atlético San Isidro
- Rugby union Team, Organization, Sports Team
The Club Atlético de San Isidro is an Argentine sports club based in San Isidro in Greater Buenos Aires. Originally established as an association football club, San Isidro has gained recognition for its rugby union team, holding a record of 33 Torneo...
- San Isidro
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, Location, Capital of administrative division
San Isidro is a municipality in Greater Buenos Aires. It is located near Buenos Aires, where it ranks as Argentina's most affluent neighborhood, in addition to Palermo. The centre of San Isidro is an historic area with cobbled streets and old...
- Agot Isidro
- TV Host, Musical Artist, Person, Topic, TV Personality, Musician, TV Actor, Film actor
Agot Isidro is a recording artist, actress, host, and TV personality in the Philippines. Born as Maria Margarita Amada Fteha Isidro, she is the fourth of the six children of Jose Isidro, an architect, and Palestinian mother Edwarta Fteha. She...
- Isidro Lángara
- Soccer Forward, Football player, Person, Deceased Person, Measured person, Athlete, Award Winner
Isidro Lángara Galarraga was a Spanish football striker. He played 12 times for Spain, scoring 17 goals.
- Infante Carlos, Count of Molina
- Noble person, Deceased Person, Person
The Infante Carlos of Spain was the second surviving son of King Charles IV of Spain and of his wife, Maria Luisa of Parma. As Carlos V he was the first of the Carlist claimants to the throne of Spain. He is often referred to simply as 'Don Carlos'....
- Isidro Casanova
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Isidro Casanova is a city in La Matanza Partido, Greater Buenos Aires, Argentina. It borders the towns of Villa Luzuriaga, San Justo, Ciudad Evita, Rafael Castillo, Laferrere, and Ezeiza.
- San Isidro District, Lima
- Administrative Division, Statistical region, Political District, Dated location, Location
San Isidro is a district of the Lima Province in Peru, and one of the upscale districts that comprise the city of Lima. Officially established on April 24, 1930, San Isidro has become a major financial quarter in recent years, as many banks and...
- San Isidro
- US Census Designated Place, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
San Isidro is a census-designated place in Starr County, Texas, United States. The population was 270 at the 2000 census. The town is named for St. Isidore the Laborer, the patron saint of farmers. A large Southwestern Barrel Cactus growing just east...
- Isidro Fabela
- Judge, Deceased Person, Person
Isidro Fabela Alfaro was a Mexican judge, politician, professor, writer, publisher, governor of the State of Mexico, and delegate to the now defunct League of Nations. Fabela was born in Atlacomulco, Mexico State.