Meaning : Promised of God, An alternative spelling of the name Isabelle which comes from the name Isabel derived from the Hebrew Elisheva meaning 'God is my oath'.,
Origin : Hebrew,
Pronunciation : IZ o bel, (AYS-OWBE-HL),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Isobelle:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Isobelle:
- Isobelle is a variant of the name Isabelle, which is derived from the name Elizabeth. It began as Ilsabeth as a variant of Elizabeth in France, and eventually became Isabelle. Elizabeth is of Hebrew origin and is said to mean ‘promised of God’.
Songs about Isobelle:
- Isobelle by Hovia Edwards from the Album Morning Star
- Isobelle by Ghost Dust from the Album Antiquity of Light
- Isobelle by H Hawkline from the Album In the Pink of Condition
- Isobelle by Mello Cads from the Album Gentle Explosion
- Isobelle by Alex Hodgson from the Album Jeelie Jars 'n' Coalie Backies
- Isobelle, If You Only Knew by Paul Davies from the Album If You Only Knew
- Merry Christmas Isobelle by Say It Messages from the Album Merry Christmas Girls Names Vol. VIII
Books about Isobelle:
- The Obernewtyn Chronicles #8: The Waking Dragon - Jan 27, 2015 by Isobelle Carmody
- The Obernewtyn Chronicles #7: The Sending - Mar 25, 2014 by Isobelle Carmody
- Obernewtyn: The Obernewtyn Chronicles 1 - Dec 9, 2008 by Isobelle Carmody
- Isobelle - Jun 1989 by Mary Lide
- Darlings of Paranormal Romance (Anthology) - Dec 24, 2013 by Chrissy Peebles and C.L. Pardington
- Wavesong: The Obernewtyn Chronicles 5 - Dec 9, 2008 by Isobelle Carmody
- The Rebellion: The Obernewtyn Chronicles - Nov 22, 2011 by Isobelle Carmody
- Obernewtyn #1 Obernewtyn (Obernewtyn Chronicles) - Dec 2, 1997 by Isobelle Carmody
- Ashling (Obernewtyn Chronicles, Book 3) - Sep 13, 2001 by Isobelle Carmody
- The Dreamtrails: The Obernewtyn Chronicles - Mar 27, 2012 by Isobelle Carmody
Wiki information Isobelle:
- Sia Furler
- Alternative Artist, TV song performer, Film music contributor, Topic, Featured artist, Lyricist, Broadcast Artist, Record Producer, Musician, Musical Artist
Sia Kate Isobelle Furler, better known by her stage name Sia, is an Australian singer and songwriter. Musically and artistically precocious, Sia became interested in performing like musicians Aretha Franklin, Stevie Wonder and Sting. In the...
- User, Namespace, User Profile
- Isobelle Carmody
- Novelist, Author, Influence Node, Award Nominee, Person, Award Winner
Isobelle Jane Carmody is an Australian writer of science fiction, fantasy, children's literature, and young adult literature.
- Isobelle Molloy
- Actor, TV Actor, Topic, Film actor, Theater Actor, Person
Isobelle Molloy is an English child actress, best known for her portrayal of Amanda and later, Matilda Wormwood in the West End version of Matilda the Musical. She had her film debut as Young Maleficent in the 2014 Disney fantasy film, Maleficent.
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Book, Written Work
- Release track
- Isobelle Gidley
- Person, Author
- Isobelle Elliot
- Fictional Character, Film character
Isobelle Elliot is a fictional character from the 1994 film Demon Keeper.
- Isabelle Deluce
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic