Meaning : Diminutive form of names ending in -ita, Diminutive Form Of Names Ending In -ita,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ita:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Ita:
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Ita is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Ita is: Thirsty.
- Irish Meaning: The name Ita is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Ita is: Thirst. Thirsty.
- Anglicized form of ÍDE
Definition funny of Ita:
- ITA Hillary! It's the perfect time for a woman to run for president.
- Cat ears so so lolita....not.
- abuela=grandmother abuelita=grandmother in the diminuative ita for short :)
- We couldn't get into the venue because the securitas was too tight. People with no athletic abilitas tend not to be very good at sports. After eating junk food all summer his mom commented that he had gained a touch of obesitas and needed to exercise.
- Man, I hate my boss. He's been giving it to me ITA all week long.
- Many students get low results in their exams because they attend an ita
- Fuk me Jon, look at that ITA, her tits are hanging out!!!
Expression information Ita:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Ita:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Ita:
- Ita - Cold Chisel
Books about Ita:
- ItÂs Okay to Manage Your Boss: The Step-by-Step Program for Making the Best of Your Most Important Relationship... - Sep 14, 2010 by Bruce Tulgan
- "Here I Am, Lord": The Letters And Writings of Ita Ford - Oct 30, 2005 by Jeanne Evans and Ita Ford
- The Odyssey: A Pop-Up Book - Sep 6, 2011 by Sam Ita
- Moby-Dick: A Pop-Up Book - Nov 1, 2007 by Sam Ita
- Frankenstein: A Pop-Up Book - Sep 7, 2010 by Sam Ita
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: A Pop-Up Book - Oct 7, 2008 by Sam Ita
- Ita Wegman and Karl Konig: Letters and Documents (Karl Konig Archive) - Jun 2009 by Peter Selg and Regina Erich
- Ita Ford: Missionary Martyr - Jun 1996 by Phyllis Zagano
- Little Red Riding Hood (Classic Fairy Tale Pop-Ups) - Mar 1, 2013 by Julia Seal and Sam Ita
- The Three Little Pigs (Classic Fairy Tale Pop-Ups) - Mar 1, 2013 by Miriam Latimer and Sam Ita
Movies about Ita:
- Time I was in / Boku no Ita Jikan2014
- Regatta / Kimi to ita Eien2008
- Dante ITA2014
- First Man Into Space2008 Unrated
- We Were There: True Love - Part 2 (Region 3 DVD / Non USA Region) (English Subtitled) Japanese Movie a.k.a. Bokura...2012
- We Were There: First Love - Part 1 (Region 3 DVD / Non USA Region) (English Subtitled) Japanese Movie a.k.a. Bokura...2012
- Judas Kiss2006 Unrated
- So Long at the Fair2010 Unrated
- Safe2007 Unrated
- Secret Beyond the Door2010 Unrated
Wiki information Ita:
- Administrative Division, Country, Literature Subject, Netflix Genre, Organization Location, Newspaper circulation area, Beer country / region, Flag referent, Organization scope, Employer
Italy, officially the Italian Republic, is a unitary parliamentary republic in Europe. Italy covers an area of 301,338 km² and has a largely temperate climate; due to its shape, it is often referred to in Italy as lo Stivale. With 61 million...
- Italian Language
- Netflix Genre, Field of study, Broadcast Genre, , Language in fiction, Literature Subject, Namesake, Human Language, Industry
Italian is a Romance language spoken mainly in Europe: Italy, Switzerland, San Marino, Vatican City, as a second language in Albania, Malta, Slovenia and Croatia, by minorities in Crimea, Eritrea, France, Libya, Monaco, Montenegro, Romania and...
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza
The 137,000 capacity Autodromo Nazionale Monza is a race track located near the city of Monza, north of Milan, in Italy. The circuit's biggest event is the Formula One Italian Grand Prix. With the exception of 1980, the race has been hosted there...
- Italian Football Federation
- Organization, Sports Association
The Italian Football Federation, also known as Federcalcio, is the governing body of football in Italy. It organises the Italian football league, Coppa Italia, Italian national football team, and the Italian women's national football team. It is...
- Italian region, Administrative Division, Location, Statistical region, Organization scope, Wine Region, Region, Breed origin, Dated location, Travel destination
Lombardy is one of the twenty administrative regions of Italy in the north-west of the country with an area of 23,844 square kilometers. About 10 million people, or a sixth of Italy's population, lives in Lombardy and about a fifth of Italy's GDP is...
- Inter Milan
- Football team, Award Nominee, Employer, Organization, Sports Team
F.C. Internazionale Milano, commonly referred to as Internazionale or simply Inter, and colloquially known as Inter Milan outside of Italy, is a professional Italian football club based in Milan, Lombardy. They are the only club to have spent their...
- Federazione Industria Musicale Italiana
- Music industry Organization, Organization
The Federazione Industria Musicale Italiana is an umbrella organization that keeps track of virtually all aspects of the music recording industry in Italy. It was established in 1992, when major corporate labels left the previously existing...
- ITA Software
- Computer software Business, Organization, Business Operation, Venture Funded Company, Employer
ITA Software is a travel industry software division of Google, formerly an independent company, in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The company was founded by Jeremy Wertheimer, a computer scientist from the MIT Artificial Intelligence Laboratory and Cooper...
- Ita Buttrose
- Journalist, Person, Broadcast Artist, Author
Ita Clare Buttrose AO OBE is an Australian journalist, businesswoman, television personality and author. She was the founding editor of Cleo, a high-circulation magazine aimed at women aged 20 to 40 that was frank about sexuality and, later, as the...
- Italian comune, Location, Capital of administrative division, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Identity
Mantua is a city and comune in Lombardy, Italy, and capital of the province of the same name. In 2007, Mantua's centro storico and Sabbioneta were declared by UNESCO to be a World Heritage Site. Mantua's historic power and influence under the Gonzaga...