If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jaenisch:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Books about Jaenisch:
- Principles of Cloning, Second Edition - Nov 11, 2013 by Jose Cibelli and Ian Sir Wilmut
- Schliemann / Jaenisch Gambit : Chess Book from England - 1982 by Jimmy Adams
- TRADE THE MARKETS WITH AN EDGE: USE YOUR MIND (Traders World Online Expo Books Book 4) - Jun 6, 2014 by Larry Jacobs and Steve Wheeler
- Genetics: Science, Ethics, and Public Policy (Readings in Bioethics) - Jan 20, 2005 by Thomas A. Shannon and Mark P. Aulisio
- Roger Babson's Action Reaction Techniques (Andrews Babson Book 3) - Apr 12, 2013 by Ron Jaenisch
- DNA Methylation: Biochemistry and Biological Significance (Springer Series in Molecular and Cell Biology) - Nov 8, 2011 by A. Razin and H. Cedar
- myboshi - Mützenmacher - Jan 1, 2012 by Thomas Jaenisch, Felix Rohland
- myboshi Häkelguide Vol. 1.0 - Nov 1, 2013 by Thomas Jaenisch, Felix Rohland
- Jaenisch's Chess Preceptor: A New Analysis Of The Openings Of Games... - Aug 31, 2012 by Carl Friedrich Jaenisch and George Walker
- Cecilia Edefalk: Double White - Jan 15, 2008 by James Rondeau and Nina Jaenisch
Movies about Jaenisch:
- Charlie Rose with Arthur Caplan, Brian Alexander, Gerald Schatten, Rudolph Jaenisch2006
- Charlie Rose with Rudolph Jaenisch; Harold Varmus; Wesley Clark; Ed Gillespie2006
- Charlie Rose with Francis Fukuyama & Norm Ornstein & Dr. Rudolph Jaenisch & Ronald Green; Richard Posner2006
- Charlie Rose with Edward Wong; Ray Kurzweil; Rudolph Jaenisch; Sheila Jasanoff2006
Wiki information Jaenisch:
- Rudolf Jaenisch
- Award Winner, Person, Organization founder, Influence Node, Academic
Rudolf Jaenisch is a Professor of Biology at MIT and a founding member of the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research. He is a pioneer of transgenic science, in which an animal’s genetic makeup is altered. Jaenisch has focused on creating...
- Carl Jaenisch
- Deceased Person, Chess Player, Person
Carl Friedrich Andreyevich von Jaenisch was a Finnish and Russian chess player and theorist. In the 1840s, he was among the top players in the world.
- Mathias Jänisch
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Football player, Measured person, Athlete
Mathias Jänisch is a Luxembourger international footballer who plays club football for FC Differdange 03, as a midfielder.
- Carl Jaenisch
- Content, Image
- Rudolf Jaenisch, 2003
- Content, Image
- Wilhelm Hanstein
- Person, Chess Player, Deceased Person, Author
Wilhelm Hanstein was a German chess player and writer. Hanstein was one of the Berlin Pleiades. He helped found Berliner Schachzeitung, later to become Deutsche Schachzeitung. He was a civil servant. In 1842, he won a match against Carl Jaenisch. In...
- Ilya Shumov
- Chess Player, Deceased Person, Person
Ilya Shumov was a Russian chess master. He served as an officer in the Russian Navy until 1847, then worked as a civil servant in Sankt Petersburg. He was invited, along with two other Russian chess masters – Alexander Petrov and Carl Jaenisch, to...