Meaning : Supplanter, Unknown,
Pronunciation : (Unknown),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jame:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of Jame:
- "Oh Yeah, he's definately a James"
- James: "A name for someone who is absolutely fantastic and is your favourite" - Damn Straight!
- "Man, check out that James!" "Look at the buldge in his trousers, he MUST have a James in there girlfriend!" "I don't think I could ever fit a James in my mouth."
- That James is by far my favourite, no matter what!
- Call off the search ... I have met my Mr James! He is my James in shining armour.
- He has amazing eyes.. He must be a James.
- Woah, theres my bffl right there yo. I love my james!
Songs about Jame:
- Hustle Hard (feat. Trinidad Jame$) (Original Mix) [Explicit] by Dirtyphonics & UZ from the Album Write Your Future [Explicit]
- Sun Goes Down (Feat. Magic! & Sonny Wilson) [Tom & Jame Remix] by David Guetta & Showtek from the Album Sun Goes Down (Feat. Magic! & Sonny Wilson) [Remixes EP]
- Wizard (Tom & Jame Remix) by Martin Garrix from the Album Wizard
- Forth & Back (Tom & Jame Remix) by Gazzo & Will K feat. Kyle Richardson from the Album Forth & Back
- Fishers Of Men/Peter, Jame & John In A Sailboat by Veggie Tales (Veggie Tunes) from the Album 25 Favorite Sunday School Songs
- Jame Raho by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy from the Album Taare Zameen Par
- Fishers Of Men/Peter, Jame & John In A Sailboat by Veggie Tales (Veggie Tunes) from the Album 150 All-Time Favorite Songs!
- Jame's Failure by Peter Golub from the Album The Great Debaters
- Aado Laadi Jame Re Kansaar by Dhiraj Dhanak from the Album Mangal Phera
- Acid Funk Roadtrip (Samuel Jame's Sax in the D Mix) by Captain Random from the Album Acid Funk Roadtrip
Books about Jame:
- Theological Foundations for Environmental Ethics: Reconstructing Patristic and Medieval Concepts - May 8, 2009 by Jame Schaefer
- Jame5 - Nov 12, 2013 by Stefan Pernar
- Wolfshead, And Other Stories:17 Short Stories by Robert E. Howard - Aug 21, 2012 by Howard, Robert E.
- The Story of Angkor - Sep 18, 2013 by Jame DiBiasio
- SILENT YEARS An Autobiography with Memoirs of Jame and Joyce and Our Ireland - 1953 by J. F. Byrne
- The Sailor Steve Costigan Stories:21 Title of Sailor Steve Costigan's adventure - Aug 21, 2012 by Robert E. Howard
- The Young Sailor Gabe: Action Novel (Series Book 1) - May 20, 2015 by Jame Sennor
- The First Angela Brazil's Collected Works: A Terrible Tomboy, A Pair of Schoolgirls, The School by the Sea, and... - Aug 12, 2015 by Angela Brazil
- Elizabeth Gaskell's Collected Works: Mary Barton, Cranford, North and South, Wives and Daughters, and More! (26... - Jan 31, 2014 by Elizabeth Gaskell
- Intermittent Fasting: How to lose weight fast without,weight loss and fat burning,weight loss diet plan (Intermittent... - Sep 19, 2014 by Jame
Movies about Jame:
- Stuart Bull's Rock Jame Volume 2 For Guitar DVD2010 Unrated
- Jame Raho Latest Hits DVD G
- El Hombre De Mackintosh (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2006) Paul Newman; Dominique Sanda; Jame1973 Unrated
- La Delgada Línea Roja + Tigerland (Blu-Ray) (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone B2) (2011) Nick Nolte; Jame2011
- Surrealist Artists Salvador Dali and Luis Buñuel's Nightmare Masterpiece: Un Chien Andalou DVD (1929) Starring...
- Pack Steve Mcqueen (4 Títulos) (Blu-Ray) (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone B2) (2013) Steve Mcqueen; Jame2013 Unrated
Wiki information Jame:
- Buffalo Bill
- Fictional Character, Book Character, Theater Character, Film character
Jame Gumb is a character and the primary antagonist of Thomas Harris's 1988 novel The Silence of the Lambs and its 1991 film adaptation, in which he is played by Ted Levine. In the film and the novel, he is a serial killer who murders overweight...
- Identity, Location, Travel destination, Governmental Jurisdiction, Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
The Jamestown settlement in the Colony of Virginia was the first permanent English settlement in the Americas. William Kelso says Jamestown "is where the British Empire began ... this was the first colony in the British Empire." Established by the...
- LeBron James
- Olympic Basketball Player, Identity, Film producer, TV Writer, Measured person, Author, Topic, Athlete, TV program guest, Sponsored Recipient
LeBron Raymone James is an American professional basketball player currently playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers of the National Basketball Association. He has started at the small forward and power forward positions. James has won two NBA...
- James Brown
- Blues Artist, Film subject, Film music contributor, Hall of fame inductee, Lyricist, TV Program Creator, Influence Node, Name source, Person or entity appearing in film, Deceased Person
James Brown is a film score composer.
- James Bond
- Video Game Subject, Fictional Character, Name source, Book Character, TV Character, Literature Subject, Film character, Video Game Character, Ranked item, Exhibition subject
The James Bond series focuses on a fictional British Secret Service agent created in 1953 by writer Ian Fleming, who featured him in twelve novels and two short-story collections. Since Fleming's death in 1964, seven other authors have written...
- HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location, Sports Team Location
Jamestown is a city in southern Chautauqua County, New York, in the United States. The population was 31,146 at the 2010 census. Situated between Lake Erie to the northwest and the Allegheny National Forest to the south, Jamestown is the largest...
- Pop Artist, TV Actor, Featured artist, Lyricist, Musical Artist, Person, Identity, Composer, Musician, Award Nominee
Jamelia Niela Davis is an English R&B recording artist, television presenter and actress. She has released three studio albums, each of which has reached the Top 40 in the UK, which collectively have spawned eight UK top ten singles. In addition,...
- James Franco
- Actor, Theater Director, Award Winner, Person or entity appearing in film, Celebrity, Identity, Musical Artist, Author, Person, Film producer
James Edward Franco is an American actor, filmmaker, and teacher. His first prominent acting role was the lead character Daniel Desario on the short-lived cult hit television program Freaks and Geeks. He later played the title character in the TV...
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location, Newspaper circulation area, HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place, Dated location
Jamestown is a city in Stutsman County, North Dakota, United States. It is the county seat of Stutsman County. The population was 15,427 at the 2010 census, making it the ninth largest city in North Dakota. Jamestown was founded in 1872.
- Alternative Artist, Musical Group, Social network user, Record Producer, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Broadcast Artist, Featured artist
James are an English rock band from Manchester. They formed in 1982 and were active throughout the 1980s, but most successful during the 1990s. Their best-known singles include "Come Home", "Sit Down", "She's a Star" and "Laid", which also became a...