If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jazira:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Songs about Jazira:
- Jazira Maroun (End Title) by Thomas Newman from the Album Towelhead
- Jazira by Zeid and the Wings from the Album Balekeh - EP
- Phagun Bulata Hai (From "Jazira") by Alka Yagnik from the Album Saare Rango Se - Holi Special Songs
- Qanat Al Jazira by Sulaiman El Jibilane from the Album Conférences, vol. 7 (Quran)
Books about Jazira:
- Al-Jazira (French Edition) - Jan 1, 2005 by Hugh Miles
- Empire and Elites after the Muslim Conquest: The Transformation of Northern Mesopotamia (Cambridge Studies in... - Nov 2, 2006 by Chase F. Robinson
- Awakening Islam: The Politics of Religious Dissent in Contemporary Saudi Arabia - May 15, 2011 by Stéphane Lacroix and George Holoch
- The North Jazira Survey (Iraq Archaeological Report) - Feb 2, 1995 by T. J. Wilkinson and D. J. Tucker
- Al-Jazira, miroir rebelle et ambigu du monde arabe (French Edition) - 2004 by Olfa Lamloum
- Al-Jazira, espejo rebelde y ambiguo del mundo árabe - Dec 31, 1999 by Unknown
- In God's Path: The Arab Conquests and the Creation of an Islamic Empire (Ancient Warfare and Civilization) - Nov 3, 2014 by Robert G. Hoyland
- The Yezidis: The History of a Community, Culture and Religion - Oct 16, 2014 by Birgül Açikyildiz
- The Other Saudis: Shiism, Dissent and Sectarianism (Cambridge Middle East Studies) - Dec 22, 2014 by Toby Matthiesen
- Qal'at Ja'bar Pottery: A Study of a Syrian Fortified Site of the Late 11th-14th Centuries AD (British Academy... - Dec 1, 1999 by Cristina Tonghini
Wiki information Jazira:
- Al Jazira Club
- Organization, Sports Team, Football team
Al-Jazira Sports & Cultural Club is primarily a football club from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. They play in the UAE League.
- Jazira Canton
Jazira Canton is the largest of three cantons of the de facto autonomous Kurdish region of Rojava in Northern Syria. As part of the ongoing Rojava campaign, its democratic autonomy was officially declared on 21 January 2014. According to the...
Bohtan, also known as Cizre Botan, was a medieval Kurdish principality in the Ottoman Empire centered on the town of Jazirah ibn 'Omar in southeastern Anatolia. Bohtanis were an ancient and prominent branch of the Kurds that claimed descent from...
- Al-Jazeera (Amman)
- Sports Team, Football team, Organization
Al-Jazeera (Amman) is a Jordanian football club based in Amman. Founded in 1947, the team plays at the Petra Stadium. In the early 1940s, the club consisted of boys who shared common traits like age, social status, friendship, neighborhood, education...
- Al-Jazira province
The province of Al-Jazira Kurdish: Cazire was an administrative division in the State of Aleppo, the State of Syria and the first decades of the Syrian Republic, during the French Mandate of Syria and the Lebanon. It encompassed more or less the...
- Al Jazirah
- Administrative Division, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Al Jazirah, also spelt Gezira, is one of the 18 states of Sudan. The state lies between the Blue Nile and the White Nile in the east-central region of the country. It has an area of 27,549 km². The name comes from the Arabic word for island. Wad...
- Mohammed Bin Zayed Stadium
- Location, Venue, Structure, Sports Facility, Project focus
Al Jazira Mohammed bin Zayed Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It is currently used mostly for football and cricket matches and is the home ground of Al Jazira Club. It name after General Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed...
- Orchestre Jazira
- Musical Artist, Musical Group
Orchestra Jazira was an Anglo-Ghanaian band. The band consisted of Jane Shorter playing tenor sax, Sofi Hellborg playing alto, Nigel Watson, Kwadwo Oteng playing keyboards, Opata Azu playing bass and Colin Bass. They broke up in 1987. They released...
- Al Jazirah
Al Jazirah is a daily Arabic newspaper published in Saudi Arabia. Its sister newspaper is Al Masaiya, the only afternoon newspaper in the country with limited influence and readership. The paper is published in broadsheet format with 48 pages, both...
- Image, Content