Meaning : Meaning 'God is gracious', God is Gracious,
Pronunciation : (ZHAN-bah-teest),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jean-Baptiste:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Definition funny of Jean-Baptiste:
- Oh my god he is very Jean-Baptiste
Songs about Jean-Baptiste:
- Marche pour la cérémonie des Turcs (Jean-Baptiste Lully) by Le Concert Des Nations from the Album Tous les matins du monde (Bande originale du film)
- Jean Baptiste Arban: Fantaisie and Variations on "The Carnival of Venice" (1864) (LP Version) by Schwarz/Bolcom from the Album Cornet Favorites/Cousins
- Ancient Airs and Dances (1996 Digital Remaster), Suite No. 2: II. Danza rustica (Jean-Baptiste Besard) by Sir Neville Marriner from the Album Respighi: Pines of Rome, Fountains of Rome, The Birds, Antiche Arie e Danze
- Ancient Airs and Dances, Suite No. 2: II. Danza rustica (Jean-Baptiste Besard) by Sir Neville Marriner from the Album Respighi: Ancient Airs and Dances
- Jean Baptiste by Metal Hearts from the Album Slaying Since 1996
- Jean Baptiste Arban: Fantaisie and Variations on "The Carnival of Venice" (1864) (LP Version) by Schwarz/Bolcom from the Album Cornet Favourites
- Jean-Baptiste et Laetitia by Sonic Youth from the Album Simon Werner a Disparu
- Jean-Baptiste Lully: March from Theseus in D Major for 2 Trumpets, Organ and Timpani by Giuseppe Galante from the Album Jean-Baptiste Lully: March from Theseus in D Major for 2 Trumpets, Organ and Timpani
- Jean-Baptiste à la fenêtre by Sonic Youth from the Album Simon Werner a Disparu
- 14'37 (Remix) [feat. Jean Lamoot, Baptiste Brondy] by My Sweet October from the Album 6 Feet Under
Books about Jean-Baptiste:
- Jean-Baptiste Tavernier: A Life - Jun 19, 2013 by Harish Kapur
- Jean Baptiste Camille - Corot: Collector's Edition Art Gallery - Jan 27, 2015 by Nancy Davis and Jean Baptiste Camille - Corot
- Tartuffe, by Moliere - Jan 10, 1992 by Jean Baptiste Poquelin de Moliere and Richard Wilbur
- Conjugal Rights: Marriage, Sexuality, and Urban Life in Colonial Libreville, Gabon (New African Histories) - Sep 2, 2014 by Rachel Jean-Baptiste
- The Passions of Jean-Baptiste Carpeaux (Metropolitan Museum of Art) - Mar 25, 2014 by James David Draper and Edouard Papet
- Jean Baptiste Say Classic Collection (Illustrated) - Nov 6, 2013 by Jean Baptiste Say
- The Bible on the Question of Homosexuality - Dec 22, 2011 by Innocent Himbaza and Adrien Shenker
- Evolution - Nov 15, 2011 by Jean-Baptiste De Panafieu and Patrick Gries
- Jean-Baptiste Bernadet: Studies for Sunsets - Dec 1, 2014 by Jean-Baptiste Bernadet and Alex Bacon
- Jean Baptiste Pointe Dusable, Pirate Son and Founder Of the City of Chicago (Haiti) - Sep 8, 2012 by Alexandra Barbot and B, Alexandra
Movies about Jean-Baptiste:
- Jean-Baptiste Lully: Persee2014 Unrated
- Charlie Rose with Tansu Ciller; Kweisi Mfume; Mike Leigh, Brenda Blethyn & Marianne Jean-Baptiste2006
- La première étoile 2009 Lucien Jean-Baptiste2009
Wiki information Jean-Baptiste:
- Dramatist, Person, Topic, Award Nominee, Author, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, Film story contributor, Influence Node
Jean-Baptiste Poquelin, known by his stage name Molière, was a French playwright and actor who is considered to be one of the greatest masters of comedy in Western literature. Among Molière's best known works are The Misanthrope, The School for...
- Jean-Baptiste Lamarck
- Author, Influence Node, Person, Academic, Literature Subject, Deceased Person, Name source
Jean-Baptiste Pierre Antoine de Monet, Chevalier de Lamarck, often known simply as Lamarck, was a French naturalist. He was a soldier, biologist, academic, and an early proponent of the idea that evolution occurred and proceeded in accordance with...
- Jean-Baptiste Lully
- Baroque Artist, Musician, Lyricist, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Person, Theatrical Composer, Musical Artist, Film music contributor, Broadcast Artist
Jean-Baptiste Lully was an Italian-born French composer, instrumentalist, and dancer who spent most of his life working in the court of Louis XIV of France. He is considered the chief master of the French baroque style. Lully disavowed any Italian...
- Charles XIV John of Sweden
- Family member, Person Or Being In Fiction, Monarch, Noble person, Deceased Person, Organization member, Person, Family
Charles XIV & III John, also Carl John, Swedish and Norwegian: Karl Johan was King of Sweden and King of Norway from 1818 until his death and served as de facto regent and head of state from 1810 to 1818. When he became Swedish royalty, he had also...
- Quebec's National Holiday
Saint-Jean-Baptiste Day, officially known in Quebec as La fête nationale, is a holiday celebrated annually on June 24, the feast day of the Nativity of St. John the Baptist. In Quebec, it is a public holiday with festivities occurring on June 23 and...
- Joseph Fourier
- Mathematician, Person, Name source, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Academic
Jean-Baptiste Joseph Fourier was a French mathematician and physicist born in Auxerre and best known for initiating the investigation of Fourier series and their applications to problems of heat transfer and vibrations. The Fourier transform and...
- Jean-Baptiste Camille Corot
- Painting Artist, Exhibition subject, Name source, Deceased Person, Person, Visual Artist, Author, Literature Subject
Jean-Baptiste-Camille Corot was a French landscape and portrait painter as well as a printmaker in etching. He is a pivotal figure in landscape painting and his vast output simultaneously references the Neo-Classical tradition and anticipates the...
- Saint-Jean-Baptiste Society
The Saint-Jean-Baptiste Society is an institution in Quebec dedicated to the protection of Quebec francophone interests and to the promotion of Quebec sovereignism. Its President from 2009 to 2014 was Mario Beaulieu who subsequently became leader of...
- Jean-Baptiste de La Salle
- Person, Name source, Author, Organization founder, Deceased Person
John Baptist de La Salle was a French priest, educational reformer, and founder of the Institute of the Brothers of the Christian Schools. He is a saint of the Roman Catholic Church and the patron saint of teachers. De La Salle dedicated much of his...
- Jean-Baptiste Colbert
- Employer, Name source, Deceased Person, Organization founder, Person, Politician, Person Or Being In Fiction
Jean-Baptiste Colbert was a French politician who served as the Minister of Finances of France from 1665 to 1683 under the rule of King Louis XIV. His relentless hard work and thrift made him an esteemed minister. He achieved a reputation for his...