Meaning : Strength from God, Angel, Strength From God,
Origin : Arabic,
Pronunciation : JIB ril,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jibril:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Jibril:
- Jibril is an uncommon Arabic boy's given name. In Abrahamic religions, Gabriel (transliterated in Arabic as Jibril) is an angel who typically serves as a messenger to humans from God.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Jibril is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Jibril is: Gabriel is the English language equivalent. A Biblical name not used for humans.
- Arabic Meaning: The name Jibril is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Jibril is: Archangel.
- Arabic form of GABRIEL
Definition funny of Jibril:
- Jibril is the epidemy of Success!
- Hahaha! he Jibrilled right before she took off her socks!
Expression information Jibril:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Jibril:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Jibril:
- Au dodo Jibril by Starmyname from the Album Jibril en chansons
- Bébé Jibril dans le ventre de maman by Starmyname from the Album Jibril en chansons
- C'est bientôt la récré Jibril by Starmyname from the Album Jibril en chansons
- Catwalk (feat. Jibril Serapis Bey) by Tai Upgrade' Rotan from the Album Will: The Opera Soundtrack
- Chez papi mamie de Jibril by Starmyname from the Album Jibril en chansons
- Danse avec moi Jibril by Starmyname from the Album Jibril en chansons
- Jibril by Restless Leg Syndrome from the Album Dabkeh
- Jibril by Said Al Kamali from the Album Discours variés, vol. 45 (Quran)
- Jibril (from Angel Sanctuary) by RMaster from the Album Anime collection angel sanctuary
- Jibrîl 'Alayhi Salam, Pt. 1 by Mohamed Al Chanqiti from the Album Jibrîl 'Alayhi Salam (Quran)
Books about Jibril:
- Yoga: Easy 20 Yoga Poses You Must Know As a Beginner (Yoga Poses for Stress, Anxiety Relief & Weight Loss) (Yoga... - Jun 1, 2015 by Mia Conard and Correy Lavander
- By Any Means - Feb 26, 2015 by Jibril Williams and Malika Williams
- Israel Versus Jibril: The Thirty-Year War Against a Master Terrorist - May 1993 by Samuel M. Katz
- Globalization and Emerging Trends in African Foreign Policy (Volume 2) - Aug 31, 2007 by Korwa G. Adar and Peter J. Schraeder
- ABOVE THE LAW 360° - Jan 2, 2013 by JIBRIL MOHAMMED
- Explanation of the Hadith of Jibril About the Teaching of Islam - 2010 by Al-allamah Abdul-muhsin Ibn Al-abbad
- The Inner Sanctum of Self: An Individual Plan to Access the Favor of Allah (God), through Theme and Prayer. Today... - Jun 25, 2013 by Derrick Jibril
- Islamic Extremism: The Untold Truth - May 21, 2015 by Abdi Rahman Mohamed Jibril
- Academic Staff Performance as a Correlate of Staffing Policy: Effect of Staffing Policy on Performance of Academic... - Jul 16, 2015 by Willis Yuko Oso and Ali Abdikadir Jibril
- Islamic Extremism: The Untold Truth - May 25, 2015 by Mohamed Jibril, Abdi Rahman
Wiki information Jibril:
- Wiz Khalifa
- Pop Artist, Award Nominee, Celebrity, Topic, Composer, Person, Musical Artist, Musician, Social network user, Featured artist
Cameron Jibril Thomaz, better known by his stage name Wiz Khalifa, is an American rapper, songwriter and actor. He released his debut album, Show and Prove, in 2006, and signed to Warner Bros. Records in 2007. His Eurodance-influenced single, "Say...
- Mahmoud Jibril
- Politician, Person
Mahmoud Jibril el-Warfally, also transcribed Jabril or Jebril or Gebril, is a Libyan politician who served as the interim Prime Minister of Libya for seven and a half months during the Libyan Civil War, chairing the executive board of the National...
- Ahmed Jibril
- Identity, Person, Organization founder
Ahmed Jibril is the founder and leader of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine – General Command. During the Syrian Civil War, Jibril was a notable supporter of the Assad government and PFLP-GC members helped government forces to fight...
- Jibril Rajoub
- Identity, Topic, Politician, Person
Jibril Rajoub, also known by his kunya Abu Rami is a Palestinian political and militant figure. He was the head of the Preventive Security Force in the West Bank until being dismissed in 2002. He was elected to the Fatah Central Committee at the...
- Jibril Agreement
The Jibril Agreement was a prisoner exchange deal which took place on May 21, 1985 between the Israeli government, headed then by Shimon Peres, and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine - General Command. As part of the agreement, Israel...
- Book, Written Work
Bal-i-Jibril was a philosophical poetry book of Allama Iqbal, the great South Asian poet-philosopher, and the national poet of Pakistan.
- Jihad Ahmed Jibril
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Mohammed Jihad Ahmed Jibril was the son of Ahmed Jibril, founder of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine – General Command. He was assassinated in Beirut on 20 May 2002.
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Ahmad Musa Jibril
Ahmad Musa Jibril is an Islamic preacher residing in Dearborn, Michigan. According to the think tank, The International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation and Political Violence, Jibril is the most popular religious leader among Islamic State of...
- Mohammed Kabiru Jibril
- Politician, Person
Mohammed Kabiru Jibril is a Nigerian senator who was elected to represent the People's Democratic Party in the Kaduna Central district of Kaduna State in April 2007.