If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jindra:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of Jindra:
- Person #1-Man, your a Jindra Person #2- I'm not that bad:(
Songs about Jindra:
- Jindra (feat. Dagmar Patrasová) by Banjo Band Ivana Mládka from the Album Ta Country ?eská Ta Je Tak Hezká
- Jindra Adhar Parsh by Santilal Shah from the Album Rangae Jane Rang Ma
- Mein Jindra La Leya by Afshan from the Album Jee Karda Main Dig Paan (Mujra Hi Mujra), Vol. 44
Books about Jindra:
- Funerals in Africa: Explorations of a Social Phenomenon - Jun 1, 2013 by Michael Jindra and Joel Noret
- American Hero - Nov 6, 2014 by Jindra Md, Lawrence F
- A Child Is Born - Sep 15, 2000 by Jindra Capek
- Church of the Body - Aug 6, 2014 by Don Jindra Jr.
- Death and Forgiveness - May 17, 2015 by Jindra Tichá
- Dieter, The Christmas Gnome - Jun 13, 2013 by Jennifer Jindra
- A New Model of Religious Conversion: Beyond Network Theory and Social Constructivism (Religion in the Americas) - Feb 6, 2014 by Ines W. Jindra
- The Star Child : A Fable by Oscar Wilde - Jun 1, 1999 by Oscar Wilde and Jindra Capek
- Jindra: Webster's Timeline History, 1876 - 2007 - May 14, 2010 by Icon Group International
- Jindra: obraz z naseho zivota (Czech Edition) - Jan 1, 1916 by Unknown, .
Movies about Jindra:
- The Art of Bellydance: Get Fit with Belly Dance with Jindra2008 NR
Wiki information Jindra:
- Otto Jindra
- Military Person, Deceased Person, Person
Hauptmann Otto Jindra was an Austro-Hungarian flying ace during World War I, credited with nine aerial victories while flying as an aerial observer. He doubled in excellence as a leader and administrator. After World War I and Austria-Hungary both...
- Jan Jindra
- Person, Athlete, Olympic athlete, Measured person
Jan Jindra is a Czech rower who competed for Czechoslovakia in the 1952 Summer Olympics, in the 1956 Summer Olympics, and in the 1960 Summer Olympics. He was born in Třeboň. In 1952 he was a crew member of the Czechoslovak boat which won the gold...
- Aleš Jindra
- Professional Association Football Player, Measured person, Person, Football player, Athlete
Aleš Jindra is the current coach of FK Baník Sokolov and a former football player. Before moving to Romania, he was the assistant coach of the Czech 2. Liga team FK Baník Sokolov.
- Mark Jindrak
- Wrestler, TV Personality, TV Actor, Social network user, Person
Mark Robert Jindrak is an American professional wrestler, best known for his appearances with World Championship Wrestling and World Wrestling Entertainment under his real name. He is currently signed to Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre, where he...
- Kimberly Ables Jindra
- Actor, TV Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Kimberly Ables Jindra is an actor.
- Alfréd Jindra
- Athlete, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Deceased Person, Person
Alfréd Jindra was a Czechoslovak sprint canoer who competed in the early 1950s. He won a bronze medal in the C-1 10000 m event at the 1952 Summer Olympics in Helsinki. Jindra was born and died in Prague
- Film character, Fictional Character
Jindra is a fictional character from the 1968 film The Joke.
- Josef Jindra
- Ice Hockey Defenceman, Athlete, Person, Measured person
Josef Jindra is a Czech professional ice hockey defenceman. He played with BK Mladá Boleslav in the Czech Extraliga during the 2010–11 Czech Extraliga season.
- 3515 Jindra
- Star system body, Orbital Relationship, Astronomical Discovery, Asteroid, Celestial Object
- Jindra Dolanský
- Rock Artist, Musician, Musical Artist, Person
Jindra Dolanský is a Czech musician. He was the saxophone player, backup vocalist and co-composer for the Czech avant garde punk rock group Už Jsme Doma from 1985–2001. In the early '80s, Dolanský became a fixture in the music scene in Teplice, Czech...