If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jinseong:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Books about Jinseong:
- Die Filmförderungskompetenz des Bundes. Insbesondere zur kompetenzrechtlichen Qualifikation des Filmförderungsgesetzes - 2009 by Jin-Seong Kong
- Find the life and teachings of Superman (Korean edition) - 2005 by Baird T. Spalding and 베어드 T. 스폴딩
- On the Formation of the Upper Monastic Area of Seon Buddhist Temples from Korea's Late Silla to the Goryeo Era... - Jul 16, 2013 by Lee Seung-yeon
Wiki information Jinseong:
- Jinseong of Silla
- Deceased Person, Person, Politician
Queen Jinseong of Silla was the fifty-first ruler of the Korean kingdom, Silla. She was also Silla's third and final reigning queen. Her reign saw the end of Unified Silla and the beginning of the Later Three Kingdoms period. Jinseong was the...
- Jinseong Station
- Transit Stop, Location
Jinseong Station is a railway station in South Korea. It is on Gyeongjeon Line.
- Queen Ji-seong
- Film character, Fictional Character
Queen Ji-seong is a fictional character from the 2003 film The Legend of the Evil Lake.
- Jeonggang of Silla
- Person, Deceased Person
Jeonggang of Silla was the 50th ruler of the Korean kingdom of Silla. He was the son of King Gyeongmun; his siblings included his predecessor King Heongang and his successor Queen Jinseong. Jeonggang rose to the throne when his brother Heongang died...
- Yang Gil
Yang Gil was a head of rebel forces in Silla. Hugoguryeo King Gung Ye was once under his command. Historians are uncertain about his birth, death or family line. At the time, the monarch of Silla was Queen Jinseong. In 889, the state coffers of Silla...