Meaning : God Will Increase, Unknown, The Lord Gave More,
Pronunciation : ho ZAY, (),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jose:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Jose:
- Jose is the Spanish form of the masculine Hebrew name Joseph. In Hebrew, Joseph translates to ‘The Lord Gave More’. This in account, Joseph or Yusuf would be a fitting name for an unplanned edition to the family. Jose Mourinho is the manager of Spanish football team Real Madrid. He is often referred to by the British media by his self proclaimed title ‘The Chosen One’.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Jose is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Jose is: Raised; who pardons.
- American Meaning: The name Jose is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Jose is: Raised; who pardons.
- Portuguese Meaning: The name Jose is a Portuguese baby name. In Portuguese the meaning of the name Jose is: May God give increase.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Jose is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Jose is: May God give increase.
- As the Spanish and Portuguese version of the popular Joseph, this is a big name among Hispanic families. Though it’s dropped a little since its peak of 28 in ’04, Jose should continue to maintain or rise in popularity as the Hispanic population in the US grows with it. (Fittingly enough, the name Joseph means “he will add.”)
Definition funny of Jose:
- Person A:"Jose!" Millions of people:"Que?"
- I think I just lost the best thing in my life, Who? Jose.
- He is such a Jose. He has so many friends and is cool and hot. He is also very good at soccer.
- Who's the most amazing man in the world? Jose
- "he's no jose."
- 1. Person 1: "Hey, you studied for the final yet? Person 2: "Nah, I'm gonna pull a Jose." 2. Person 1: "Hey, you wanna go drinking tonight?" Person 2: "Nah, I have to study. I got Josed in class today."
- Person A:"Jose!" Millions of people:"Que?"
Expression information Jose:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Jose:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Jose:
- José - Stealers Wheel
- Jose Cuervo by Shelly West from the Album West By West
- Do You Know The Way To San Jose by Dionne Warwick from the Album Walk On By - 20 Greatest Hits
- Do You Know The Way To San Jose by Dionne Warwick from the Album The Dionne Warwick Collection: Her All-Time Greatest Hits
- Jose Cuervo by Shelly West from the Album The Very Best Of Shelly West
- Ten Rounds Of Jose Cuevo by Tracy Byrd from the Album The Definitive Collection
- Cello Song Feat. Jose Gonzales by The Books from the Album Music For A French Elevator And Other Oddities
- El Negro Jose by Grupo Chacumbele from the Album El Negro Jose
- Bacharach/David Medley: Knowing When To Leave/Make It Easy On Yourself/There's Always Something There To Remind... by Carpenters from the Album Chronicles
- Feliz Navidad (Originally Performed by Jose Feliciano) [Karaoke Version] by #1 Holiday Carolers from the Album A Very Golden Oldies Karaoke Christmas: Sing 50 Pop, Traditional, And Children's Favorites Like Jingle Bell Rock, Rocking Around the Christmas Tree, Silent Night, Santa Baby, And All I Want for Christ
Books about Jose:
- Reta Tu Vida: No es dejar de comer SINO aprender a comer (Spanish Edition) - Aug 18, 2015 by José Fernandez
- José Parlá: Segmented Realities - Sep 29, 2015 by Michael Rooks and Rey Parlá
- Jose (Cuando los Grandes Eran Pequenos) (Spanish Edition) - Mar 1, 2007 by Georgina Lazaro and Georgina Laazaro Leaon
- Blindness (Harvest Book) - Oct 4, 1999 by Jose Saramago and Giovanni Pontiero
- Salvando vidas: Cambia tus hábitos, cambia tu vida (Spanish Edition) - May 22, 2013 by José Fernandez
- José Parlá: In Medias Res - Jan 31, 2015 by Manon Slome and Greg Tate
- Jose Raul Capablanca: A Chess Biography - Aug 6, 2015 by Miguel A. Sanchez and Foreword by Andy Soltis
- The Silva Mind Control Method - Jan 15, 1991 by Jose Silva
- Los Evangelios son verdaderos e históricos (Spanish Edition) - Aug 17, 2015 by José María Iraburu and José Miguel Arráiz Roberti
- Shadowshaper - Jun 30, 2015 by Daniel José Older
Movies about Jose:
- No Way Jose2015 R CC
- Brooklyn Gangster - The Story of Jose Lucas2011 NR
- Jose Andres - American Cuisine Through a Spanish Lens2012 NR
- Who is Jose Luck?2011 NR
- Christmas in Vienna / Diana Ross, Placido Domingo, Jose Carreras, Vienna Symphony Orchestra2007 NR
- San Jose Kung Fu Championships 20122012 NR
- Giordano - Andrea Chenier / Jose Carreras, Eva Marton, Piero Cappuccilli, Silvana Mazzieri, Riccardo Chailly,...1995 NR
- Mahler - Symphonies 7, 8 / Leonard Bernstein, Edda Moser, Judith Blegen, Gerti Zeumer, Ingrid Mayr, Agnes Baltsa...2005 NR
- PELICULAS PARA EL ALMA 10 PACK:EL NINO Y LA ESTRELLA/ROSAS BLANCA PARA MI HERMANA NEGRA/JESUS MARIA Y JOSE/SAN...2013
- Jose Jose: La Historia del Principe2006 NR
Famous about Jose:
- Jose Reyes - baseball player
- Jose Marti - Cuban national hero
- Jose Ferrer - actor
- Jose Gonzalez - musician
Wiki information Jose:
- San Jose
- Capital of administrative division, Dated location, Place with neighborhoods, Identity, HUD County Place, Statistical region, Neighborhood, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Newspaper circulation area
San Jose is the third-largest city by population in California, the tenth-largest by population in the United States, and the county seat of Santa Clara County. San Jose is the largest city within the Bay Area and the largest city in Northern...
- San José
- Employer, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Travel destination, Capital of administrative division, Location, Newspaper circulation area, Administrative Division
San Jose is the capital of Costa Rica, head of the province of San José, and the nation's largest city. Located in the Central Valley, San José is the seat of national government, the focal point of political and economic activity, and the major...
- San Jose State University
- Organization, Sports Team Location, College/University, Location, Educational Institution Campus, Educational Institution, Organization Location, Endowed Organization, Ranked item, Employer
San José State University is a comprehensive public university located in San Jose, California, United States. It is the founding school of the 23 campus California State University system, and holds the distinction of being the oldest public...
- San Jose Earthquakes
- Sports Team, Organization, Identity, Football team
The San Jose Earthquakes are an American professional soccer team based in San Jose, California, United States, that participate in Major League Soccer. The team is one of the ten charter members of MLS which competed in the league's first season in...
- José Mourinho
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, TV Personality, Measured person, Identity, Sports team coach, Football team manager, Influence Node, Award Winner, Person
José Mário dos Santos Mourinho Félix OIH, known as José Mourinho, is a Portuguese football manager and former football player, who is the current manager of English club Chelsea. He is regarded by a number of players, coaches, and commentators as one...
- José Martí
- Politician, Name source, Lyricist, Person, Author, Film story contributor, Film writer, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Composer
José Julián Martí Pérez is the Cuban national hero and an important figure in Latin American literature. In his short life, he was a poet, an essayist, a journalist, a revolutionary philosopher, a translator, a professor, a publisher, and a political...
- San Jose International Airport
- Airport, Location, Namesake, Transport terminus
Norman Y. Mineta San José International Airport is a city-owned public airport in San José, Santa Clara County, California. It is named for San Jose native Norman Mineta, former Transportation Secretary in the Cabinet of George W. Bush and Commerce...
- San Jose Mercury News
- Award-Nominated Work, Newspaper, Periodical, Award-Winning Work
The San Jose Mercury News is an American daily newspaper, published in San Jose, California. It is owned by Media News Group. The Mercury News encompasses all other Bay Area newspapers owned by Media News Group, including the Oakland Tribune, Contra...
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Place with neighborhoods, Organization Location, Literature Subject, Dated location, Employer, Region, Administrative Division, Filming location, Newspaper circulation area, Location
The San Jose-San Francisco-Oakland Bay Area, commonly referred to as the Bay Area, is a populated region that surrounds the San Francisco and San Pablo estuaries in Northern California. The region also surrounds a number of other bays including San...
- José Luis Rodríguez
- Latin pop Artist, TV Personality, Award Nominee, Broadcast Artist, Topic, Musical Artist, Person, Film actor
José Luis Rodríguez González, nicknamed El Puma, is a Venezuelan singer and actor who is known for having recorded many international super hits and participated in a handful of telenovelas. He also served as a coach and mentor on the Peruvian and...