Meaning : God is Gracious, God Is Gracious,
Origin : Spanish,
Pronunciation : hwah-NEE-tah ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Juanita:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Juanita:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Juanita is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Juanita is: Gift from God.
- American Meaning: The name Juanita is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Juanita is: Gift from God.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Juanita is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Juanita is: The Spanish form of John: God is gracious. God's gift.
- Diminutive of JUANA
Definition funny of Juanita:
- Oh my god! Did an angel fall from heaven? You're so smart and gorgeous and I really want to screw you right now! You MUST be a "Juanita"....
- To be a Juanita, takes practice. To know and love a Juanita, is absolutely self gratifying. To have had sexual relations with a Juanita ..IS PRICELESS!!
- Juanita is cute
- guy1: "Oh my GOD! Shes so Hot! guy2: "She must be a Juanita"
Expression information Juanita:
- People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.
Soul information Juanita:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Juanita:
- Juanita - Iron Maiden
- Juanita - Shania Twain
- Wait For Me Juanita - The Captain Matchbox Whoopee Band
- My Juanita (In the Style of Johnny Maestro & The Crests) [Karaoke Version] by SBI Audio Karaoke from the Album Sbi Karaoke Superstars - The Coasters, The Cadillacs & The Crests
- Juanita Morel by Joe Veras from the Album Vida
- We Need The Fire "Reprise" (feat. Juanita Bynum) by Myron Williams from the Album Made To Worship
- We Need The Fire (feat. Juanita Bynum) by Myron Williams from the Album Made To Worship
- I Don't Mind Waiting (Feat. Juanita Bynum) by Jonathan Butler & Juanita Bynum from the Album Top 25 Gospel Praise & Worship Songs 2011 Edition
- Juanita (Version 2005 / Re-Recorded) by Nick Mackenzie from the Album Flamenco Love
- I Don't Mind Waiting (Made Famous By Juanita Bynum) by Smooth Jazz All Stars from the Album 50 Gospel Jazz Classics
Books about Juanita:
- Juanita - Sep 9, 2009 by Leo Politi
- Ripple In Time - Jun 23, 2015 by Juanita Dollard and Joanne Hindes
- Matters Of The Heart: Stop trying to fix the old - let God give you something new - Oct 4, 2002 by Juanita Bynum
- The Mountain Meadows Massacre - May 15, 1991 by Juanita Brooks and Jan Shipps
- Busyness: Finding God in the Whirlwind (Lifeguide Bible Studies) - Mar 17, 2015 by Juanita Ryan
- The Threshing Floor - Apr 2, 2008 by Juanita Bynum
- Jamaica and Brianna - Mar 3, 1996 by Juanita Havill and Anne Sibley O'Brien
- The Juanita Bynum Topical Bible - Feb 2001 by Juanita Bynum
- Jamaica's Blue Marker - Aug 25, 2003 by Juanita Havill and Anne Sibley O'Brien
- No More Sheets: Starting Over - Mar 15, 2010 by Juanita Bynum
Movies about Juanita:
- Juanita Bynum / Unplugged2007 NR
- Dr. Juanita Bynum / It's Time to Go2007
- No More Sheets - Juanita Bynum CD / DVD Set
- Dr. Juanita Bynum Presents Her Message: Paying Your Vow2007
- Juanita Bynum: Spirit of Isaac
- Juanita Bynum: Pit Experience
- THE POWER OF THE THRESHING FLOOR BY Dr JUANITA BYNUM
- Mentorship Series : Juanita Bynum
- Juanita Bynum: Church on a Rockin Oxen2002
- Behind the Veil ; Morning Glory 2 - Juanita Bynum2006 NR
Wiki information Juanita:
- The Marvelettes
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Musical Artist, Musical Group, Award Winner, Topic, Influence Node, Broadcast Artist
The Marvelettes were an American all-girl group who achieved popularity in the early to mid-1960s. They consisted of schoolmates Gladys Horton, Katherine Anderson, Georgeanna Tillman, Juanita Cowart, and Georgia Dobbins, who was replaced by Wanda...
- Juanita Bynum
- Pastor, Author, Influence Node, Topic, Film actor, Musician, Topic, Broadcast Artist, Musical Artist, Person
Juanita Bynum is an American Pentecostal televangelist, author, actress and gospel singer.
- Juanita Moore
- Actor, Deceased Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Identity, Person, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Film actor
Juanita Moore was an American film, television, and stage actress. She was the fifth African American to be nominated for an Academy Award in any category, and the third in the Supporting Actress category at a time when only a single African American...
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location
Juanita, Washington is an area of King County located in the city of Kirkland along the northeast edge of Lake Washington. In December 2009, its annexation to Kirkland was approved by voters.
- Juanita Castro
- Politician, Person
Juana de la Caridad Castro Ruz is a sister of former Cuban President Fidel Castro and current President Raúl Castro. After working as a CIA agent in Cuba, she has been living in the United States since 1964.
- Mummy Juanita
- Person, Deceased Person
Momia Juanita, also known as the Inca Ice Maiden and Lady of Ampato, is the well-preserved frozen body of an Inca girl who was killed as an offering to the Inca gods sometime between 1450 and 1480 when she was approximately 11–15 years old. She was...
- Juanita Hall
- Singer, Film actor, Award Winner, Influence Node, Musician, Person or entity appearing in film, Theater Actor, Film music contributor, Person, Deceased Person
Juanita Hall was an American musical theatre and film actress. She is remembered for her roles in the original stage and screen versions of the Rodgers and Hammerstein musicals South Pacific as Bloody Mary - a role that garnered her the Tony Award -...
- Juanita Jennings
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, TV Actor, Person
Juanita Jennings is an American actress. She is perhaps best known for her role on The Division as Dr. Donna Morella, The Bold and the Beautiful as Dorothy Bascomb and Meet the Browns as Edna.
- Juanita High School
- High school, Organization, Educational Institution, Employer, Location, School
Juanita High School is a high school in Kirkland, Washington, administered by Lake Washington School District. It was opened on September 4, 1971, as a result of a campaign driven by an education theory known as the "Juanita Concept", developed by...
- Juanita Vanoy
- Woman, Person, Topic
Juanita Vanoy is the ex-wife of Michael Jordan.