Origin : Finnish,
Pronunciation : YOO-ho ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Juho:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Juho:
- Finnish form of JOHN
Definition funny of Juho:
- 2. I did the juhos! That was a real juho! 3. You are one juho! (You are one lucky bastard!)
- He saved my pic Oh he b such a juho
- you are juho! = you are gay!
Songs about Juho:
- Booty Sez (Juho Kahilainen Remix) by Pinktronix from the Album Booty Sez
- Breakpoint (Juho Kahilainen remix) by Groove Rebels from the Album Breakpoint
- Cascade (feat. Juho Piikki) by Joonas Nuutinen from the Album Starting Out
- Dead Serious (Juho Kahilainen Moneymal Mix) by Jussi Pekka from the Album The Remixes EP
- Done (feat. Young Sin & Juho) [Explicit] by Snak the Ripper from the Album Fear of a Snak Planet [Explicit]
- Hola Mi Amor (feat. Shabu, Ijah, Juho) [Remix] by Little Pepe from the Album Hola Mi Amor (feat. Shabu, Ijah, Juho) [Remix]
- In The Air (Juho Kahilainen Disco remix) by Computer from the Album Give me another frame
- Juhos És Románca (Moldva) by Török Ádám from the Album Új Él? Népzene, Vol. 14
- Juhos És Sírített Tánc (Moldva) [Live] by Juhos együttes from the Album Új Él? Népzene, Vol. 20 (Live)
- Lágrimas De Sangre (feat. Juho) by Jefe De La M from the Album Dps 2.0
Books about Juho:
- Finnish Video Games: A History and Catalog - May 18, 2015 by Juho Kuorikoski
- Mobile 3D Graphics SoC: From Algorithm to Chip - Mar 1, 2010 by Hoi-Jun Yoo and Jeong-Ho Woo
- Universals of Conversion: 15 Ways To Convert More Online - May 6, 2015 by Juho Tunkelo and Satu Tunkelo
- Solidarity: Theory and Practice - Dec 16, 2014 by Arto Laitinen and Anne Birgitta Pessi
- what sup Korea Vol.008: HANDS and NAILS of FALL / a SPACE for REST(Seoul National Cemetery) - Nov 17, 2014 by HWAJIN LEE and JUHO LEE
- Discussions on Electricity: Introduction to Effects and Applications of Electricity and Magnetism - Jan 28, 2015 by Juho Leskinen
- High-Performance Computing in Finance: Problems, Methods, and Solutions (Chapman and Hall/CRC Financial Mathematics... - Apr 30, 2016 by Erik Vynckier and Juho Kanniainen
- Juho Vesainen: Finnish Language (Santeri Ivalo Books Series) (Finnish Edition) - Aug 16, 2014 by Santeri Ivalo
- Juho Annals of Sengoku ISBN: 4054045766 (2010) [Japanese Import] -
- Juho - Europe Yoi Tan 6 of dead-Caribbean Revived (Kodansha X Paperback - White Hart) (2012) ISBN: 406286729X... -
Movies about Juho:
- Japanese TV Series - Juho 2405 Watashi Ga Shinu Riyu DVD Box (4DVDS) [Japan DVD] PCBE-63420 Unrated
Wiki information Juho:
- Juho Hänninen
- Man, Person
Juho Ville Matias Hänninen is a Finnish rally driver. He is the 2010 Intercontinental Rally Challenge champion and 2011 Super 2000 World Rally Championship champion with co-driver Mikko Markkula driving a works entered Fabia S2000 for Red Bull Škoda....
- Juho Kusti Paasikivi
- Person, Deceased Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Politician
Juho Kusti Paasikivi was the seventh President of Finland. Representing the Finnish Party and the National Coalition Party, he also served as Prime Minister of Finland, and was an influential figure in Finnish economics and politics for over fifty...
- Juho Mäkelä
- Soccer Forward, Measured person, Football player, Athlete, Person
Juho Mäkelä is a Finnish footballer who currently plays for VPS in the Veikkausliiga. He is a striker especially known for his pace.
- Juho Mikkonen
- Athlete, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Person
Juho Mikkonen is a Finnish cross-country skier.
- Juho Paukku
- Person, Measured person, Athlete, Tennis Player
Juho Paukku is a professional Finnish tennis player. Paukku reached his highest individual ranking on the ATP Tour on January 17, 2011, when he became World number 379. He primarily plays on the Futures circuit and the Challenger circuit. Paukku has...
- Juho Lammikko
- Professional Athlete, Person
Juho Lammikko is a Finnish ice hockey player. His is currently playing with the Kingston Frontenacs in the Ontario Hockey League Lammikko made his Liiga debut playing with Ässät during the 2013–14 Liiga season. On June 28, 2014 Lammmikko was drafted...
- Kaarlo Juho Ståhlberg
- Politician, Person, Deceased Person
Kaarlo Juho Ståhlberg was a Finnish jurist and academic, who played a central role in the drafting of the Constitution of Finland in 1919. He was the first President of Finland and a nationalist liberal.
The name originally comes from Sweden back in the 12th century. The Juho was a German automobile manufactured only in 1922; the small 400 cc two-stroke was the unsuccessful product of a motorcycle producer.
- Juho Eerola
- Politician, Person
Juho Seppo Antero Eerola is a Finnish politician of the True Finns. He was elected to the Finnish Parliament in the 2011 election. He is also a member of the city council of Kotka. In the True Finns' party conference of 2011 Eerola was elected as the...
- Juho Milonoff
- Actor, Topic, TV Actor, Person
Juho Milonoff is an actor.