Meaning : Heap of Love, Heap Of Love,
Origin : African,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Juji:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Definition funny of Juji:
- My Juji is so awesome, she makes french onion soup and plays games with me when I am sick.
- Guy 1 says- "insert name here invites insert name here over to his house to watch some porn with him." Girl 1 says- "Ew! No! Go away perv! Guy 2 says- "Dude, you just pulled a Juji."
- would u like to partake in schmoking a juji
Songs about Juji:
- Juji Fruit by Dude Parlor from the Album Pearl Harbor
- Minami - Juji - No Hoshi (Acappella) by Hitomi Sakuma from the Album Minami - Juji - No Hoshi
- Minami - Juji - No Hoshi (Instrumental) by Hitomi Sakuma from the Album Minami - Juji - No Hoshi
- Minami - Juji - No Hoshi (Newfield Remix) by Hitomi Sakuma from the Album Minami - Juji - No Hoshi
Books about Juji:
- Juji Gatame Encyclopedia - Jun 10, 2012 by Steve Scott
- THE DAY PART 1 (NIGHTMARE) - Aug 23, 2014 by JUJI ASANO
- FIRST LOVE(BLACK AND WHITE VER.) - Nov 8, 2013 by JUJI ASANO
- THE DAY PART 5 (NIGHTMARE) - May 7, 2015 by JUJI ASANO
- THE DAY PART 6 (NIGHTMARE) - Jun 22, 2015 by JUJI ASANO
- THE DAY PART 3 (NIGHTMARE) - Dec 7, 2014 by JUJI ASANO
- FIRST LOVE - Nov 8, 2013 by JUJI ASANO
- teokureninarumaenikekkannosoujiwoimasuguhajimenasai: mazuhasanshuukan yonjuudaikarakyuuzousurutotuzenshiwofusegukekkananchieijingummesoddotoha... - Sep 22, 2014 by sugioka juji
- HOW TO WRITE A DETECTIVE STORY - Nov 8, 2013 by JUJI ASANO
- HOW TO WRITE A MODERN THRILLER - Nov 8, 2013 by JUJI ASANO
Movies about Juji:
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - Juji Gatame and Kimura Finalizations2015 G
- Juji Gatame Judo Armlock DVD with Jimmy Pedro & Travis Stevens
Wiki information Juji:
- Ude hishigi juji gatame
Ude-Hishigi-Juji-Gatame is one of the official 29 grappling techniques of Kodokan Judo. It is one of the nine joint techniques of the Kansetsu-waza list, one of the three grappling lists in Judo's Katame-waza enumerating 29 grappling techniques. All...
- Juji Nakada
- Preacher, Person, Deceased Person
Juji Nakada was a Japanese holiness evangelist, known as "the Dwight Moody of Japan", who was the first bishop of the Japan Holiness Church and one of the co-founders of the Oriental Missionary Society.
- Kata juji jime
Kata Jūji-jime is a chokehold in judo. It is one of the twelve constriction techniques of Kodokan Judo in the Shime-waza list. In The Canon Of Judo, it is called Katate-Juji-Jime.
- Nami juji jime
Nami Jūji-jime is one of the twelve constriction techniques of Kodokan Judo in the Shime-waza list. Also known as Namijujijime, Danzan Ryu includes this technique in the Shimete list under the name Gyakujujijime.
- Gyaku Jūji-jime
Gyaku Jūji-jime, or gyakujujijime, is a chokehold in judo. It is one of the twelve constriction techniques of Kodokan Judo in the Shime-waza list. Danzan Ryu includes this technique in the Shimete list under the name Namijujijime. Ura-Juji-Jime is...
- Location, Statistical region
Joujil is a village in Falavarjan, in the Central District of Falavarjan County, Isfahan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 4,965, in 1,213 families.
- Drama Film, Topic, Film
Jujiro, also known as Crossroads, Crossways, Shadows of the Yoshiwara or Slums of Tokyo, is a 1928 silent Japanese film drama directed by Teinosuke Kinugasa.
- Juji nage
- Jujie Luan
- Olympic athlete, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Jujie Luan is a Chinese-born Canadian fencer. At the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles, she became the first Chinese athlete to win the gold medal in fencing. Since moving to Edmonton, Canada in 1985, she has become a Canadian citizen. At the age...
- Jujiro Matsuda
- Businessperson, Deceased Person, Person, Organization founder
Jujiro Matsuda was a Japanese industrialist and businessman who founded automaker Mazda Motor Corporation.