Meaning : Born In July, Born in July,
Pronunciation : ju-LIE ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information July:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information July:
- From the name of the month, which was originally named for Julius Caesar.
Definition funny of July:
- That girls so hot she must be born in July
- "Man, that girl is super sexy. Her birthday must be in July." "My girlfriend was so irresistible yesterday. I couldn't keep my hands off her. She really is a July girl."
- You said you were gonna take me out for margaritas & tacos but you didn't show up. July to me Julyer!
- Wow that guy is so sexy. He must be born in July
- its july and its 103 christ wheres MR. FREEZE!!
- Why are you catching the "Julies"??? it's a joke
- "After the show, I got to meet the pianist - it was so July!"
Songs about July:
- 4th Of July, Asbury Park (Sandy) - Bruce Springsteen
- Fourth Of July by Fall Out Boy from the Album American Beauty/American Psycho
- July In Cheyenne (Song For Lane's Momma) by Aaron Watson from the Album Real Good Time
- 4th Of July [feat. George Jones] by Shooter Jennings from the Album Put The O Back In Country
- Walt Disney's Dedication of Disneyland (July 17th, 1955) by Walt Disney from the Album A Musical Tour: Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives at The Reagan Library
- Fourth of July by Sufjan Stevens from the Album Carrie & Lowell
- Iko Iko [Live At JFK Stadium, Philadelphia, PA, July 7, 1989] by The Grateful Dead from the Album Crimson, White & Indigo: July 7 1989, JFK Stadium, Philadelphia
- Sunset In July by 311 from the Album Universal Pulse [+digital booklet]
- July (feat. Drake) [Explicit] by Jhene Aiko from the Album Sailing Souls [Explicit]
- The Star Spangled Banner / 4th of July Reprise by Boston from the Album Greatest Hits
Books about July:
- The First Bad Man: A Novel - Sep 8, 2015 by Miranda July
- July's People - Jul 29, 1982 by Nadine Gordimer
- Until July (Until Her) - Apr 3, 2015 by Aurora Rose Reynolds
- Fourth of July Creek: A Novel - Mar 10, 2015 by Smith Henderson
- July: Calendar Girl Book 7 - Aug 2, 2015 by Audrey Carlan
- Firefly July: A Year of Very Short Poems - Mar 11, 2014 by Paul B. Janeczko and Melissa Sweet
- The Color of Water in July - Aug 18, 2015 by Nora Carroll
- 4th of July (Women's Murder Club, No 4) - Jun 1, 2006 by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
- July 1914: Countdown to War - Apr 29, 2014 by Sean McMeekin
- Battle of Britain July to October 1940 - RAF Operations Manual: Insights into how science, technology and defence... - Oct 1, 2015 by Andy Saunders
Movies about July:
- Attack on the Fourth of July2015 NR CC
- Born on the Fourth of July1989 R CC
- Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas In July1979 NR CC
- Korean War: Part 2 December 1950 - July 19532007 NR CC
- Cold in July2014 Unrated CC
- Fare Thee Well2015
- Second World War Diaries - July 19432015 NR CC
- Second World War Diaries - July 19422015 NR CC
- Cold in July2014 R
- Banner 4th of July2013 NR CC
Wiki information July:
- Independence Day
- US Federal holiday, Literature Subject, Holiday
Independence Day of the United States, also referred to as Fourth of July or July Fourth in the U.S., is a federal holiday commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, by the Continental Congress declaring that the...
- 20 July plot
- Event, Military Conflict, Literature Subject, Film subject, TV subject
On 20 July 1944, an attempt was made to assassinate Adolf Hitler, Führer of the Third Reich, perpetrated by Claus von Stauffenberg and other conspirators, inside his Wolf's Lair field headquarters near Rastenburg, East Prussia. This event has become...
- 7 July 2005 London bombings
- Event, Literature Subject
The 7 July 2005 London bombings were a series of coordinated suicide bomb attacks in central London which targeted civilians using the public transport system during the morning rush hour. On the morning of Thursday, 7 July 2005, four Islamist...
- United Kingdom general election, 1945
- Election contest, Election campaign, Event, General election
The United Kingdom general election of 1945 was a general election held on 5 July 1945, with polls in some constituencies delayed until 12 July and in Nelson and Colne until 19 July, because of local wakes weeks. The results were counted and declared...
- July Revolution
- Literature Subject, Art Subject, Event
The French Revolution of 1830, also known as the July Revolution, Second French Revolution or Trois Glorieuses in French, saw the overthrow of King Charles X, the French Bourbon monarch, and the ascent of his cousin Louis-Philippe, Duke of Orléans,...
- United Kingdom general election, 1852
- General election, Event, Election contest
The July 1852 United Kingdom general election was a watershed in the formation of the modern political parties of Britain. Following 1852, the Tory/Conservative party became, more completely, the party of the rural aristocracy, while the Whig/Liberal...
- Month, Namesake
July is the seventh month of the year in the Julian and Gregorian Calendars and one of seven months with the length of 31 days. It was named by the Roman Senate in honor of the Roman general, Julius Caesar, it being the month of his birth. Prior to...
- United Kingdom general election, 1892
- Event, General election, Election contest
The 1892 United Kingdom general election was held from 4 July to 26 July 1892. It saw the Conservatives, led by Lord Salisbury, win the greatest number of seats, but not enough for an overall majority as William Ewart Gladstone's Liberals won many...
- Hong Kong 1 July marches
The Hong Kong 1 July protests is an annual protest rally originally led by the Civil Human Rights Front since the 1997 handover on the HKSAR establishment day. However, it was not until 2003 that the march drew large public attention by opposing the...
- United Kingdom general election, 1895
- Election contest, Event, General election
The United Kingdom general election of 1895 was held from 13 July – 7 August 1895. It was won by the Conservatives led by Lord Salisbury who formed an alliance with the Liberal Unionist Party and had a large majority over the Liberals, led by Lord...