If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jurij:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Jurij:
- Slovene and Sorbian form of GEORGE
Songs about Jurij:
- Zeleni Jurij by Brina from the Album Traditional Music of Slovenia
- 20 let spustja 1 [As Made Famous By Jurij Antonov] by Karaoke Experts Band from the Album Karaoke, Russian Hit Songs (Oleg Anofriev, Jurij Antonov, Alena Apina), Volume 4
- 20 let spustja 2 [As Made Famous By Jurij Antonov] by Karaoke Experts Band from the Album Karaoke, Russian Hit Songs (Oleg Anofriev, Jurij Antonov, Alena Apina), Volume 4
- Anastasija [As Made Famous By Jurij Antonov] by Karaoke Experts Band from the Album Karaoke, Russian Hit Songs (Oleg Anofriev, Jurij Antonov, Alena Apina), Volume 4
- Atame a la Noche (Dj Jurij Radio Remix) by Cristiana Deo from the Album Atame a la Noche
- Atame a la Noche (Dj Jurij Remix) by Cristiana Deo from the Album Atame a la Noche
- Belyj teplohod [As Made Famous By Jurij Antonov] by Karaoke Experts Band from the Album Karaoke, Russian Hit Songs (Oleg Anofriev, Jurij Antonov, Alena Apina), Volume 4
- The Big-In (Dj Jurij & Frankyci Remix) by Junk System from the Album The Big-In
- The Big-In (Dj Jurij Festival Remix) by Junk System from the Album The Big-In
- Brazilian Rhyme (Dj Jurij Sunshine Mix) by Freak Do Brazil Feat. Claudia Da Silva from the Album Brazilian Rhyme
Books about Jurij:
- Semiotics of Cinema - Jun 1976 by Jurij Lotman and Mark E. Suino
- Escaping Sveti Jurij: Based on a True Story - May 13, 2013 by Robert Menzies
- Comprehensive English-Russian and Russian-English Law Dictionary: Bol'shoj anglo-russkij i russko-anglijskij juridicheskij... - Aug 26, 2014 by Jurij D. Il'in
- Programirajmo Android naprave: z Basic programom B4A (Slovene Edition) - Jul 23, 2014 by Ludvik Medvesek and Jurij Mikeln
- BPEL and Java Cookbook - Sep 17, 2013 by Jurij Laznik
- Nickel and the Skin: Absorption, Immunology, Epidemiology, and Metallurgy (Dermatology: Clinical & Basic Science) - Jun 13, 2002 by Jurij J. Hostynek and Howard I. Maibach
- Wladimirschina (German Edition) - Mar 5, 2012 by Jurij A. Treguboff
- Gespenster in Frankfurt (German Edition) - Feb 26, 2012 by Jurij A. Treguboff
- Berlin (German Edition) - Jan 30, 2012 by Jurij A. Treguboff
- Geld (German Edition) - Feb 14, 2013 by Jurij A. Treguboff
Wiki information Jurij:
- Jurij Brězan
- Writer, Topic, Deceased Person, Person, Author, Film story contributor
Jurij Brězan was a Sorbian writer. His works, especially the novels, narrative works and children's books, were available in the two languages German and Upper Sorbian. He lived, following its creation during and after 1945, in the German Democratic...
- Jurij Tepeš
- Olympic athlete, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Jurij Tepeš is a Slovenian ski jumper. His father Miran Tepeš was also a ski jumper, now he is a technical delegate at Men's FIS Ski Jumping World Cup. His sister Anja Tepeš is also a ski jumper competing in Ladies' World Cup.
- Jurij Vega
- Mathematician, Author, Deceased Person, Person, Name source
Baron Jurij Bartolomej Vega was a Slovene mathematician, physicist and artillery officer.
- Jurij Dalmatin
- Writer, Person, Deceased Person
Jurij Dalmatin was a Slovene Lutheran minister, writer and translator. He translated the complete Bible into Slovene.
- Yuri Nikulin
- TV Host, Topic, Name source, Award Winner, Musical Artist, Influence Node, Musician, Person, Military Person, Film actor
Yuri Vladimirovich Nikulin was a well-known Soviet and Russian actor and clown who starred in many popular films. He was awarded the title of People's Artist of the USSR in 1973 and Hero of Socialist Labour in 1990. He also received a number of state...
- Jurij Chaschtschewatskij
- Person or entity appearing in film, Film writer, Film producer, Topic, Film director, Person, Film editor
Jurij Chascewatskij is a film director.
- Jurij Japelj
- Man, Person, Deceased Person
Jurij Japelj, also known in German as Georg Japel, was a Slovene Jesuit priest, translator, and philologist. He was part of the Zois circle, a group of Carniolan scholars and intellectuals that were instrumental in the spread of Enlightenment ideas...
- Jurij Moskvitin
- Composer, Person, , Musical Artist, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Musician
Jurij Moskvitin was a classical pianist, composer, philosopher, mathematician and boheme. Jurij Moskvitin grew up in Denmark; his mother a Russian aristocrat and his father was a Danish civil engineer. After World War II he studied at The Royal...
- Jurij Ickov
- Actor, Topic, Person, Film actor
Jurij Ickov is an actor.
- Jurij Zrnec
- Actor, Topic, Person, Film actor
Jurij Zrnec is an actor.