If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kalikst:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Books about Kalikst:
- La révérende mère générale Lou?se-Marie (French Edition) - Jan 1, 1903 by Kalikst Orzeszko Korab'
- Guide pour les égarés (French Edition) - Jan 3, 2015 by Kalikst Orzesko Korab
- Guide pour les ÃƒÂ©garÃƒÂ©s. (Life in a nutshell.) [Ou, Le livre du Prince Korab] 1901 [Hardcover] - 2015 by Kalikst Orzesko Korab Korab
- Do Ameryki i w Ameryce: podrÃƒÂ³Ã...Â¼e, szkice obyczajowe i obrazki z Ã...Â¼ycia mieszkaÃ...â€žcÃ...â€žow Ameryki... - 2015 by Kalikst Wolski
- La rÃƒÂ©vÃƒÂ©rende mÃƒÂ¨re gÃƒÂ©nÃƒÂ©rale LouÃ"Â±se-Marie 1903 [Hardcover] - 2015 by ksiqÃ...Â¼e na Oratyniu Kalikst Orzeszko Korab' Kalikst Orzeszko Korab'
- Evrei v RossÃ"Â«i: ikh byt, tÃ¯Â¸Â sÃ¯Â¸Â¡iÃ¯Â¸Â eÃ¯Â¸Â¡li i sredstva 1887 [Hardcover] - 2015 by K VolÃŠskii Kalikst Wolski
- La Russie juive (French Edition) - Sep 28, 2010 by Kalikst de 1816-1884 Wolski
- La Révérende Mère Générale Louise-marie [mlle. Céleste Coustarot].... (French Edition) - Nov 3, 2011 by Kalikst Orzeszko (known as prince Korab)
- La Russie Juive - Primary Source Edition (French Edition) - Feb 22, 2014 by Kalikst De 1816-1884 Wolski
- Okulary Kalendarzowi Staremu (1644) (Nauru Edition) - Aug 26, 2009 by Kassian Kalikst Sakowicz
Wiki information Kalikst:
- Kalikst Witkowski
- Person, Politician, Deceased Person
Kalikst Witkowski was the President of Warsaw.
- Kalikst Morawski
- Deceased Person, Person
Kalikst von Morawski was a Polish chess master. Born in a village Boryszkowce, Galicia, he studied law in the Lviv University from 1877 to 1884. He moved to Stanislau in 1893, and lived there until 1914, working in the state treasure's office. Soon...
- Alexander Halprin
- Person, Chess Player, Deceased Person
Alexander Halprin was a Russian–Austrian chess master. He took 6th at Vienna 1895/96, lost a match to Kalikst Morawski at Vienna 1896, tied for 3rd–4th at Vienna 1897/98, took 16th at Vienna 1898, Halprin, Marco, and Hugo Fähndrich were the editors...