Meaning : Man, Free man, This name is typically taken from the name Charles and means 'man' and 'free man'. There have been various well known 'Karl's' over the years including the philosopher Karl Marx.,
Pronunciation : KAHRL (German, Danish, English, Finnish) , (KAHRL), karl,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Karl:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Karl:
- Karl is a German variant of the English names 'Charles'. It is also a variant spelling of the name 'Carl'. The most famous bearer of this name is Karl Marx, German philosopher and political theorist. Another is Ricky Gervais' comedian friend, Karl Pilkington.
- Danish Meaning: The name Karl is a Danish baby name. In Danish the meaning of the name Karl is: Manly.
- American Meaning: The name Karl is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Karl is: Manly.
- German Meaning: The name Karl is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Karl is: meaning a man.
- English Meaning: The name Karl is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Karl is: a man.
- French Meaning: The name Karl is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Karl is: Strong and masculine.
- Swedish Meaning: The name Karl is a Swedish baby name. In Swedish the meaning of the name Karl is: Swedish forrn of Charles 'manly'.
- Scandinavian Meaning: The name Karl is a Scandinavian baby name. In Scandinavian the meaning of the name Karl is: Man; manly.
- German and Scandinavian form of CHARLES. This was the name of seven emperors of the Holy Roman Empire and an emperor of Austria, as well as kings of Sweden and Norway. Other famous bearers include Karl Marx (1818-1883), the German philosopher and revolutionary who laid the foundations for communism, and Karl Jaspers (1883-1969), a German existentialist philosopher.
Definition funny of Karl:
- That guy is one cool Karl.
- oh my god that guys such a karl
- Wow, that is one lucky girl. Karl always treats her right.
- That sweet blue eyed girl from our school is meant to be with Karl!
- "Your such a Karl"
- Karl - 'i will always be yours.' Girl - 'i know.
- Karl is such a sexypants.
Expression information Karl:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Karl:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Karl:
- Repeating Motion [feat. Karl Kling] by RAC from the Album Strangers [+digital booklet]
- Grey's Groove (feat. Karl Denson) by Greyboy from the Album 15 Years of West Coast Cool
- Unwind Your Mind (feat. Karl Denson) by Greyboy from the Album 15 Years of West Coast Cool
- Karl [Explicit] by Chanel West Coast from the Album Now You Know [Explicit]
- Karl Jenkins : Palladio. Concerto Grosso for String Orchestra : Allegretto by Ara Malikian from the Album Meeting with a friend
- Bird Song (feat. Heather Masse: lead vocal ? Jed Wilson: piano ? Lyle Brewer: electric, acoustic & and baritone... by Heather Masse from the Album Bird Song
- Thanks, Karl (Savile Version) by Olin & Savile from the Album Thanks, Karl
- Karl? Da?lar by Erkin Koray from the Album Dünden Esintiler-1 ?a?k?n
- Be My Sailor (feat. Heather Masse: lead vocal ? Jed Wilson: wurlitzer ? Lyle Brewer: electric and baritone guitars... by Heather Masse from the Album Bird Song
- El Cantante (feat. Willy Torres & Karl Perazzo) by Pacific Mambo Orchestra from the Album Pacific Mambo Orchestra
Books about Karl:
- Where's Karl?: A Fashion-Forward Parody - Sep 15, 2015 by Stacey Caldwell and Ajiri Aki
- The World According to Karl - Sep 17, 2013 by Sandrine Gulbenkian and Jean-Christophe Napias
- My Struggle: Book 1 - May 28, 2013 by Karl Ove Knausgaard and Don Bartlett
- Capital: Volume 1: A Critique of Political Economy (Penguin Classics) - May 5, 1992 by Karl Marx and Ben Fowkes
- The Communist Manifesto - Feb 7, 2014 by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels
- The Communist Manifesto - May 17, 2012 by Friedrich Engels and Karl Marx
- Karl Marx: Selected Writings, 2nd Edition - Aug 3, 2000 by Karl Marx and David McLellan
- A Tour of the Bulge Battlefield - Sep 19, 2015 by William C C Cavanagh and Karl Cavanagh
- My Struggle: Book 2: A Man in Love - Jun 3, 2014 by Karl Ove Knausgaard and Don Bartlett
- My Struggle: Book 3 - Apr 28, 2015 by Karl Ove Knausgaard and Don Bartlett
Movies about Karl:
- Karl Rove, I Love You2009 NR CC
- Great Chefs of Austria Chef Karl Mraz Mraz and Sohn - Vienna2009 NR CC
- SBG: Karl Tanswell #22012 NR
- Purcell - Dido & Aeneas / Maria Ewing, Karl Daymond, Collegium Musicum 902008 NR
- Stage Hypnosis Shows: Richard Nongard and Kellie Karl Show (2 complete shows)2008 NR
- Philippe Karl & High Noon DVD 2, A French riding master and his Hanoverian2015
- Philippe Karl & High Noon ; Part 1 - DVD2013
- Tai Chi for Healthy Living by Sifu Karl Romain2013
- Kosmic Karl - The Movie2011 NR
- Lost Masterpiece: Karl Brown's Stark Love2014
Wiki information Karl:
- Karl Marx
- Philosopher, Name source, Author, Person, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Identity, Organization founder, TV subject, Topic
Karl Marx was a philosopher, economist, sociologist, journalist, and revolutionary socialist. Born in Germany, he later became stateless and spent much of his life in London in the United Kingdom. Marx's work in economics laid the basis for much of...
- Karl Popper
- Philosopher, Person, Academic, Deceased Person, Translator, Identity, Author, Influence Node
Sir Karl Raimund Popper CH FBA FRS was an Austrian-British philosopher and professor. He is generally regarded as one of the greatest philosophers of science of the 20th century. Popper is known for his rejection of the classical inductivist views on...
- Charles I of Austria
- Monarch, Family member, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Chivalric Order Member, Person, Deceased Person, Noble person
Charles I of Austria or Charles IV of Hungary was, among other titles, the last ruler of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. He was the last Emperor of Austria, the last King of Hungary, and the last monarch of the House of Habsburg-Lorraine. He reigned...
- University of Graz
- College/University, Educational Institution, Employer, Organization, Location, Educational Institution Campus
The University of Graz, a university located in Graz, Austria, is the largest and oldest university in Styria, as well as the second-largest and second-oldest university in Austria. Karl-Franzens-Universität, also referred to as the University of...
- Karl Dönitz
- Author, Deceased Person, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Politician, Military Person
Karl Dönitz, sometimes spelt Doenitz in English, was a German admiral who played a major role in the Naval history of World War II. He began his career in the Imperial German Navy before World War I. In 1918, while he was in command of UB-68, the...
- Karl Lagerfeld
- Topic, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Film crewmember, Film costumer designer, Musical Artist, Person, Fashion designer, Featured artist, Author
Karl Lagerfeld is a German fashion designer, artist, and photographer based in Paris. He is the head designer and creative director of the fashion house Chanel as well as the Italian house Fendi and his own label fashion house. Over the decades, he...
- Karl Malone
- Identity, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Person, Measured person, Topic, Award Winner, Sports League Award Winner, Hall of fame inductee, Athlete
Karl Anthony Malone is an American retired professional basketball player. Nicknamed "The Mailman", Malone played the power forward position and spent his first 18 seasons in the National Basketball Association with the Utah Jazz and formed a...
- Heidelberg University
- Organization, Employer, Educational Institution Campus, College/University, Ranked item, Location, Educational Institution
The Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg is a public research university located in Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. Founded in 1386, it is the oldest university in contemporary Germany and 5th oldest in Central Europe. It was the third...
- Karl Barth
- Theologian, Influence Node, Identity, Author, Deceased Person, Person
Karl Barth was a Swiss Reformed theologian who is often regarded as the greatest Protestant theologian of the twentieth century. His influence expanded well beyond the academic realm to mainstream culture, leading him to be featured on the cover of...
- Karl Bryullov
- Painting Artist, Visual Artist, Person, Author, Art Subject, Deceased Person
Karl Pavlovich Bryullov, also transliterated Briullov or Briuloff and referred to by his friends as "The Great Karl", was a Russian painter. He is regarded as a key figure in transition from the Russian neoclassicism to romanticism.