Meaning : Little Champion/Descendant of Charles, Little Champion/Descendant Of Charles,
Origin : Irish,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Karlin:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Karlin:
- Scandinavian Meaning: The name Karlin is a Scandinavian baby name. In Scandinavian the meaning of the name Karlin is: Womanly; strength. Feminine of Karl.
- German Meaning: The name Karlin is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Karlin is: Womanly; strength.' Feminine of Karl.
Definition funny of Karlin:
- You are so unbelievably artistic, you must be a Karlin!
Expression information Karlin:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Karlin:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Karlin:
- Karlin: Lovers and Other Strangers - Arr. Richard Hayman - For all we know by Arthur Fiedler and the Boston Pops Orchestra from the Album From Fabulous Broadway to Hollywood's Reel Thing
- Too Much (SoulShock & Karlin Remix) by Spice Girls from the Album Too Much
- Kah Echsof (Karlin) by Siach Hasadeh from the Album Song of the Grasses
- 24 Into Karlin (feat. Mike Trafik) by The Chancers from the Album Age of Rudeness
- All You Want (Nik Karlin Remix) by Lucy Mason from the Album All You Want - EP
- Bergakungen (The Mountain King) Suite, Op. 37: IV. Shepherd Girl's Dance (Vallflickans Dans) (arr. L. Karlin for... by Lars Karlin from the Album A Swedish Trombone Wilderness
- Gammal fabodpsalm fran Dalarna (Old Pastoral Hymn from Dalecarlia) (arr. L. Karlin for trombone and chamber ensemble) by Lars Karlin from the Album A Swedish Trombone Wilderness
- If These Be They (feat. Iris Karlin As Quivera & Silvana Chu As Boy) by Williamsburg Opera Workshop from the Album Henry Purcell's The Indian Queen - Live!
- Karlin Niggun (feat. Mediterranean Klezmer Ensemble) by Lior Kaminetsky from the Album Lior Kaminetsky and the Mediterranean Klezmer Ensemble [Explicit]
- Karlín by Vlastimil T?e??ák from the Album Zem?m??i? atd.
Books about Karlin:
- Wandering Souls: Journeys with the Dead and the Living in Viet Nam - Mar 26, 2013 by Wayne Karlin
- James Marshall's Cinderella - Oct 1, 2001 by Barbara Karlin and James Marshall
- Tax Research (4th Edition) - Mar 29, 2008 by Barbara H Karlin
- Mastering Fermentation: Recipes for Making and Cooking with Fermented Foods - Aug 27, 2013 by Mary Karlin
- A First Course in Stochastic Processes, Second Edition - Apr 11, 1975 by Samuel Karlin and Howard M. Taylor
- City of Liars and Thieves: A Novel - Jan 13, 2015 by Eve Karlin
- An Introduction to Stochastic Modeling, Fourth Edition - Dec 24, 2010 by Mark A. Pinsky and Samuel Karlin
- The Like Switch: An Ex-FBI Agent's Guide to Influencing, Attracting, and Winning People Over - Jan 13, 2015 by Jack Schafer and Marvin Karlins
- The Power of Peace in You: A Revolutionary Tool for Hope, Healing and Happiness in the 21st Century - Sep 1, 2012 by Marlise Karlin and Wade Davis
- A Second Course in Stochastic Processes - May 12, 1981 by Samuel Karlin and Howard M. Taylor
Wiki information Karlin:
Karlin-Stolin is a Hasidic dynasty originating with Rebbe Aaron the Great of Karlin in present-day Belarus. Karlin was one of the first centres of Hasidim to be set up in Lithuania. Today the Karliner dynasty is thriving once again after being...
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
Karlín is a cadastral area of Prague, part of Prague 8 municipal district, former independent town. It is bordered by the river Vltava and Holešovice to the north, Vítkov hill and Žižkov to the south, New Town to the west and Libeň to the east.
- Soulshock and Karlin
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Record Producer, Musical Group
Soulshock & Karlin is a duo of Danish record producers and songwriters, Carsten Schack and Kenneth Karlin. They have produced a large number of successful songs, including Monica's "Before You Walk out of My Life", Whitney Houston's "Heartbreak...
- Miriam Karlin
- Actor, Influence Node, TV Actor, Film actor, Person, Deceased Person, Award Winner
Miriam Karlin, OBE was an English actress whose career lasted for more than 60 years. She was best known for her role as Paddy in The Rag Trade, a 1960s BBC and 1970s LWT sitcom, and in particular for the character's catchphrase "Everybody out!" Her...
- Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location
Karlin or Karalin is village outside Pinsk, Belarus. It was originally founded as an independent town in 1690 and was named after the village's founder, Jan Karol Dolski. By 1695, Dolski had built a church and a fortified manor on the spot. He also...
- Ben Karlin
- Award Nominee, Person, Author, Award Winner, TV Producer, Film writer, Film producer, TV Program Creator, TV Writer
Ben Karlin is an American television producer. He is an eight time Emmy-winning American writer and executive producer best known for his work in The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and The Colbert Report. He is one of three co-creators of The Colbert...
- Fred Karlin
- Award Winner, Musical Artist, Film music contributor, , Lyricist, Deceased Person, Composer, Topic, Person, Award Nominee
Frederick James "Fred" Karlin was an American composer of more than one hundred scores for feature films and television movies. He also was an accomplished trumpeter adept at playing jazz, blues, classical, rock, and medieval music.
- Alma Karlin
- Writer, Author, Deceased Person, Person
Alma Vilibalda Maximiliana Karlin was a Slovene-Austrian traveler, writer, poet, collector, polyglot and theosophist. She was born in the Styrian town of Celje in what was then the Austro-Hungarian Empire as the daughter of Jakob Karlin, a major in...
- Samuel Karlin
- Name source, Deceased Person, Author, Person, Academic, Influence Node, Award Winner
Samuel Karlin was an American mathematician at Stanford University in the late 20th century.
- Anna Karlin
Anna R. Karlin is an American computer scientist, the Microsoft Professor of Computer Science & Engineering at the University of Washington.