Meaning : Man, Of Germanic origin, derived from the name Karl or Charles and commonly used as a girls name, meaning 'free man'.,
Pronunciation : (KAR-ol), KAH-rawl (Polish) , KA rawl,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Karol:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Karol:
- Karol is not to be confused with the feminine name Carol as they come from different origins. Karol is mostly found in Europe, where it is derived from Carolus. Carolus is the Latin version of Charles, which Old German in origin and said to mean ‘Man’. The name Karol is rarely found in Britain, and is even uncommon in its European source.
- Russian Meaning: The name Karol is a Russian baby name. In Russian the meaning of the name Karol is: Strong.
- Slavic Meaning: The name Karol is a Slavic baby name. In Slavic the meaning of the name Karol is: Manly.
- Polish, Slovak and Slovene form of KARL
Definition funny of Karol:
- Guy1- "Hey... You've been smiling for over a week now... What's up?" Guy2- "...Karol said 'Hi' to me... :)"
- I wish I was Karol, she's got it all!
- I LOVE you KAROL...thanks for alwayz being there!
- "Is she hot?" "Yeah dude, shes a Karol"
- Karol, do you think you can call me again today?
- Polish kid named karol who is the best soccer player ever.
- what did you do last night? karol.
Expression information Karol:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Karol:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Karol:
- Mix Salsa Hits 2013 (Junior Mix) [feat. Karol Fonseca, Michel Arencibia, Orqueta la Solucion, Ivan Bolaños, Ramses... by Erick Sanchez y Su Orquesta from the Album Salsa Hits: Cr 2013, Vol. 1
- Did You Know (Karol XVII & Mb Valence Loco Remix) by Yves Murasca, BK Duke from the Album In the Name of House, Vol. 5 (Deep & Soulful Summer Vibes)
- Mañana (feat. Karol G) by Andy Rivera from the Album Mañana (feat. Karol G)
- Chasing Karol (Original Mix) by Gai Barone from the Album Chasing Karol
- Deep Touch (Karol XVII & Mb Valence Loco Mix) by Groove Cocktail from the Album De Touch
- Did You Know (Karol XVII & Mb Valence Loco Remix) by Bk Duke Feat. Axel B. from the Album Did You Know (Club Edition)
- Song for Karol by Mark Mallett from the Album Song for Karol
- 1987. Polska Jan Pawe? II Papie? (Karol Józef Wojty?a) by Papa Juan Pablo II from the Album Juan Pablo II . Voz, Evangelio Y Palabra
- 1987. Polska W Europie. Jan Pawe? II Papie? (Karol Józef Wojty?a) by Papa Juan Pablo II from the Album Juan Pablo II . Voz, Evangelio Y Palabra
- 7 Days (Karol Xvii & Mb Valence Remix) by DMC from the Album East Volume Cinnamon (By Ping)
Books about Karol:
- Feelings Buried Alive Never Die - Aug 1, 1991 by Karol K. Truman
- Karol, The Boy Who Became Pope: A Story About Saint John Paul II - May 28, 2014 by Jem Sullivan Ph.D and William J. Maloney
- Feelings Buried Alive Never Die Reference Guide - Aug 28, 2014 by Karol K. Truman
- Healing Feelings from Your Heart - Mar 1, 2000 by Karol Kuhn Truman
- Love and Responsibility - Apr 25, 2013 by Karol Wojtyla and Grzegorz Ignatik
- Party Position Change in American Politics: Coalition Management - Nov 23, 2009 by David Karol
- Looking Good Feeling Great: Fifteen Minutes a Day to a New You! - Jun 1, 1982 by Karol Kuhn Truman and Alan Parkinson
- Love and Responsibility - Apr 1, 1993 by Karol Wojtyla
- A Woman's Secret for Confident Living: Becoming Who God Made You to Be - Aug 1, 2011 by Karol Ladd
- Sister Karol's Book of Spells and Blessings - Nov 2001 by Karol Jackowski
Movies about Karol:
- Witness to Hope - The Life of John Paul II2002 NR
- KAROL, A Man Who Became Pope and The Pope, The Man. Two Complete Mini-Series (6 hrs 25 minutes))2006 PG
- Karol: The Pope, The Man2009
- Karol II (Karol 2: The Pope, the Man) aka2006
- Witness to Hope The Life of Karol Wojtyla Pope John Paul II
- Och Karol 22014 NR
- Pope John Paul II : Life of Karol Wojtyla1984 NR by Albert Finney and Michael Crompton
- Karol II: El Papa. El Hombre2006
- Karol: A Man Who Became Pope , The Pope, The Man Unrated
- Karol, the Pope, the Man
Wiki information Karol:
- Pope John Paul II
- Award Winner, Ranked item, Name source, Deceased Person, Organization founder, Person, Musical Artist, Film writer, Public speaker, Identity
Pope John Paul II, born Karol Józef Wojtyła, served as Pope from 1978 to 2005. He was elected by the second Papal conclave of 1978, which was called after Pope John Paul I, who was elected in August after the death of Pope Paul VI, died after...
- Bari Karol Wojtyła Airport
- Transport terminus, Airport, Location
Bari Karol Wojtyła Airport is an airport serving the city of Bari in Italy. It is approximately 8 km northwest from the town centre. The airport is also known as Palese Airport after a nearby neighbourhood. The airport handled 2,100,679 passengers in...
- Karol Szymanowski
- Musician, Topic, Person, Deceased Person, Film music contributor, Fictional Character Creator, Author, Fictional universe creator, Librettist, Architectural structure owner
Karol Maciej Szymanowski was a Polish composer and pianist, the most celebrated Polish composer of the early 20th century. He is considered a member of the late 19th-/early 20th-century modernist movement Young Poland. The early works show the...
- Tina Karol
- Pop Artist, Musician, TV Personality, Musical Artist, Award Winner, Person
Tina Karol, born Tetyana Hryhorivna Liberman, is an Ukrainian singer. Karol represented Ukraine at the Eurovision Song Contest in 2006.
- Karol Bielecki
- Professional Team Handball Player, Person, Athlete, Measured person, Olympic athlete
Karol Bielecki is a Polish handball player, currently under contract at Vive Tauron Kielce. He also played for Poland national handball team, winning a silver medal in the World Handball Championship in 2007 and a bronze in 2009. He announced his...
- Karol Kučera
- Measured person, Person, Tennis Player, Topic, Athlete, Olympic athlete
Karol Kučera is a retired ATP professional male tennis player from Slovakia. He achieved a career-high singles ranking of World No. 6 in September 1998, reaching the semi-finals of the Australian Open the same year.
- Karol Beck
- Athlete, Olympic athlete, Person, Identity, Measured person, Tennis Player
Karol Beck is a male tennis player from Slovakia, who turned professional in 2001. His career-high singles ranking is World No. 36, achieved in August 2005. Beck reached the fourth round of the 2004 US Open and the quarterfinals of the 2005 Montreal...
- Karol Linetty
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Football player, Measured person, Athlete
Karol Linetty is a Polish footballer who plays as a midfielder for Ekstraklasa club Lech Poznań.
- Karol Bagh
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region
Karol Bagh, also spelled as Qarol Bagh, is a mixed residential-cum-commercial neighbourhood in Delhi, India, known for its shopping streets, like the Ghaffar Market and Ajmal Khan Road. It is one of the three administrative subdivisions, of the...
- Karol Cariola
- Politician, Person
Karol Aída Cariola Oliva is a Chilean midwife, and former president of the Federación de Estudiantes de la Universidad de Concepción for 2010. She was elected General Secretary of the Juventudes Comunistas de Chile, abbr. JJ.CC., at the organizations...