If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kaskar:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Books about Kaskar:
- Strategic Human Resource Management and Development - May 1, 2014 by P. S . Kaskar
- Knave of Dreams: 2 - Sep 22, 1975 by Andre Norton
- The History of al-Tabari Vol. 11: The Challenge to the Empires A.D. 633-635/A.H. 12-13 (SUNY series in Near Eastern... - Apr 1, 1993 by Khalid Yahya Blankinship
- Dragon Alliance: Rise against Shadow - Nov 13, 2012 by J. Michael Fluck
- Suharto and His Generals: Indonesian Military Politics, 1975-1983 - Jan 10, 2010 by David Jenkins
- Christians in Iraq After the Muslim Conquest (Analecta Gorgiana) - Feb 1, 2009 by Michael Morony
- Dragon Alliance Rise against Shadow - Sep 30, 2013 by J. Michael Flück
- Shirin: Christian - Queen - Myth of Love - May 12, 2004 by Baum, W
- Zur Ausbreitung des Christentums in Asien (German Edition) - Nov 25, 2009 by Eduard Sachau
- Accounts Of The Gypsies Of India - Mar 15, 2007 by David. Macritchie
Wiki information Kaskar:
- Shabir Ibrahim Kaskar
Shabir Ibrahim Kaskar was a notorious Indian extortionist, criminal-politician and underworld don, based in Mumbai. He was the elder brother of Dawood Ibrahim, Noora Ibrahim and Anis Ibrahim. On 30 March 2009, his brother Noora died in his sleep of...
- Location, Governmental Jurisdiction
Kashkar, also known as Kaskar, was a city in southern Mesopotamia. Its name appears to originate from Syriac ܟܪܟܐ karḵa meaning "citedal" or "town". Other sources mention connect it to ܟܫܟܪܘܬܐ kaškarūṯá "farming". It was originally built on the...
The Kaskara was a type of sword characteristic of Sudan, Chad, and Eritrea. The blade of the kaskara was usually about a yard long, double edged and with a spatulate tip. While most surviving examples are from the 19th century, the type is believed...
- User, User Profile, Namespace
- Ibrahim Kaskar
- Man, Person
Ibrahim Kaskar was the father of Dawood Ibrahim.
Al-Kaŝkarī was a hospital physician from Baghdad. In diagnosing mental disorder, Al-Kaskari used criteria such the temperament of the patient as indicators to ascertain the nature of the mental disorder: sluggishness and forgetfulness point to a cold...
- Image, Content
- Kaskarot Banda
- Musical Artist
- kaskaras's types
- Domain Profile, Domain
- Abaniquito (feat. Kaskara)
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version