Meaning : He Who Brings Joy,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kayode:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Kayode:
- Means "he brought joy" in Yoruba.
Definition funny of Kayode:
- The party was dead until kayode walked in and brought it to life.
Songs about Kayode:
- Wat Kind of God Is Dis? (feat. Kayode Akojenu) by Perth Phillip from the Album Mystery To Life
- Kayode by Green Lights from the Album Orphans
- Kayode by Pharez Whitted from the Album The Tree of Life
- New York College, Where You Get the Knowledge (feat. George Phillips & Kayode Adeyemo) by New York College of Health Professions from the Album New York College, Where You Get the Knowledge (feat. George Phillips & Kayode Adeyemo)
- Self-Obsessed (feat. Anthony Oseyemi aka Phoenix Kayode) by Philadelphia from the Album Toxic Beauty
- Oba Adesogun Aderemi the Oni of Ife / Tunde Adeleye / Kayode Babs / Bravo Yoyo / Tunde Never Tired (5 Song Medley) by Tunde Nightingale from the Album The Best of Tunde Nightingale
Books about Kayode:
- It Wasn't Really a Lie: Book 1 - Aug 24, 2015 by Kayode Odusanya
- It Wasn't Really a Lie: Book 3 - Sep 1, 2015 by Kayode Odusanya
- It Wasn't Really a Lie: Book 2 - Sep 1, 2015 by Kayode Odusanya
- In The World of Three Women: Book 7 - Aug 24, 2015 by Kayode Odusanya
- It Wasn't Really a Lie: Book 4 - Sep 4, 2015 by Kayode Odusanya
- Osun Osogbo: Sacred Places and Sacred People - Nov 29, 2006 by AFOLABI KAYODE
- Blood and Water - May 28, 2013 by Kayode Odusanya
- Beginner's Yoruba (Hippocrene Beginner's Series) - Nov 30, 2005 by Kayode J. Fakinlede
- Yoruba-English/English-Yoruba Modern Practical Dictionary (Yoruba Edition) - Feb 1, 2002 by Kayode J. Fakinlede
- In The World of Three Women: Book 1... - Jun 19, 2015 by Kayode Odusanya
Wiki information Kayode:
- Kayode Odejayi
- Soccer Forward, Person, Identity, Football player, Athlete, Measured person
Olukayode Ishmael "Kayode" Odejayi is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a striker for Stockport County.
- Olarenwaju Kayode
- Soccer Forward, Measured person, Athlete, Person, Football player
Tobi Olarenwaju "Larry" Ayobami Kayode is a Nigerian football footballer currently playing for FK Austria Wien.
- Femi Fani-Kayode
- Person, Politician
David Oluwafemi Adewunmi Abdulateef Fani-Kayode is a Nigerian politician, essayist, poet and lawyer. He was a member of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party. He was with the opposition's All Progressive Congress until June 2014 when he returned to the...
- Lateef Kayode
- Measured person, Athlete, Boxer, Person
Lateef Olalalekin Kayode is a Nigerian professional boxer. He is the current WBO–NABO and NABF cruiserweight champion, and remains undefeated as a professional. Kayode is trained by Freddie Roach.
- Kayode Fayemi
- Author, Person, Identity, Politician
Kayode Fayemi, is the former Governor of Ekiti State and a native of Isan-Ekiti in Oye Local Government of Ekiti State, Nigeria.
- Remi Fani-Kayode
- Politician, Person, Author, Deceased Person
Victor Babaremilekun Adetokunboh Fani-Kayode, Q.C., SAN, CON was a leading Nigerian politician, aristocrat, nationalist, statesman and lawyer. He was elected Deputy Premier of the Western Region of Nigeria in 1963 and he played a major role in...
- Adetokunbo Kayode
- Person, Politician
Adetokunbo Kayode, Senior Advocate of Nigeria held several positions in the cabinet of President Umaru Yar'Adua and was appointed Defence Minister of Nigeria in April 2010 by the then Acting President Goodluck Jonathan. Adetokunbo hails from...
- Kayode Ajulo
- Lawyer, Person
Abraham Olukayode "Kayode" Ajulo is a Nigeria lawyer, unionist, tutor, orator, writer, politician and civil rights activist. He is a motivator, Principal Partner of Kayode Ajulo & Co. Castle of Law,. He is also the founder/Chairman of the Egalitarian...
- Kayode McKinnon
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Football player, Measured person, Athlete
Kayode McKinnon is a Guyanese footballer who currently plays for Antigua Barracuda FC in the USL Professional Division.
- Oluyemi Kayode
- Deceased Person, Measured person, Athlete, Olympic athlete, Person
Oluyemi Kayode was a Nigerian sprinter. Kayode won the silver medal in 4 x 100 m relay at the 1992 Olympic Games in Barcelona, Spain, together with teammates Chidi Imoh, Olapade Adeniken and Davidson Ezinwa. He also won a silver medal in 200 metres...