If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kefen:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Songs about Kefen:
- Kefen by Aysel ve Deli Çoban from the Album Senin ?çin
- Kefen ve Moda by Ali Toprak from the Album Muhammed'in Gülleri
- Ne Kefen ?sterim Ne De Tabut by Gülsen Bütün from the Album Dur Yolcu / ?are
- Ne Kefen ?sterim Nede Tabut by Ali Nur?ani from the Album Git Yolcu Yoluna
- Su Dal Boyluma Kefen Dolasti by János Sipos from the Album In the Wake of Bartók in Anatolia, Vol. 2
- Ya Rabbi (Kefen-Kaside) by Hasan K?l?çatan from the Album Ya Rabbi
Books about Kefen:
- Boundless - Apr 7, 2015 by Kefen Budji
- The History of Chinese Dance - Oct 1985 by Wang Kefen
- Turkiye'ye Kefen Bicenler - 2015 by Muzaffer Ilhan Erdost
- Zhongguo wu dao shi (Zhongguo wen hua shi cong shu) (Mandarin Chinese Edition) - by Kefen Wang
- Dance On: Wang Kefen of ancient music and dance set - 1991 by WANG KE FEN ZHU
- 1453 Konstantiniyye Düstü - 2011 by Ali Kuzu
- Mor Kefen - 2014 by Stella Duffy
- The Chinese Cultural Revolution: A History - Mar 31, 2008 by Paul Clark
- Zhongguo wu dao fa zhan shi (Zhongguo wenhuashi congshu) (Mandarin Chinese Edition) - 1989 by Kefen Wang
- Beliebte Klassiker light: 150 Lieblinsrezepte kalorienarm gekocht Ein eBalance-Kochbuch - by Ruth Ellenberger
Wiki information Kefen:
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
Kefenrod is a municipality in the Wetteraukreis, in Hesse, Germany. It is located approximately 46 kilometers northeast of Frankfurt am Main.
- Kefeng Liu
- Mathematician, Academic, Award Winner, Person
Kefeng Liu, is a Chinese mathematician. He is known for contributions to geometric analysis, particularly the geometry, topology and analysis of moduli spaces of Riemann surfaces and Calabi-Yau manifolds. He is a professor of mathematics at...
- Kefen Wang
- Author, Person
- Kefentse Mahlo
Kefentse Seshego Mahlo is a South African rugby union player, currently playing with the Blue Bulls. He can play as a winger, fullback or scrum-half.
- Fictional Character
- Kefenin Cebi Yok
- Film, Topic
Kefenin cebi yok is a 1972 adventure film written by Ali Fuat Kalkan and directed by Orhan Aykanat.