Meaning : Blessed Child, Blessing,
Origin : Japanese,
Pronunciation : Kay Koh, ke:-ko ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Keiko:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Keiko:
- Although this female name has its roots in the Japanese language it can also be found in English speaking countries too. Depending upon the Japanese characters used to spell this name the meaning can vary to either ‘joyful child’ and ‘respectful child’. This is one of the most common Japanese names ending in ‘Ko’ which means ‘child’.
- From Japanese 慶 (kei) "celebrate", 敬 (kei) "respect", 啓 (kei) "open" or 恵 (kei) "favour, benefit" combined with 子 (ko) "child".
Definition funny of Keiko:
- Bryan:Look at Myrna cruising down the street in her white mustang!!! shes such a keiko
- Me: Hi Keiko. Keiko: Hi.
- 'I love Lindsay, she's a Keiko.'
- Keiko is very good at playing tennis and baking.
- she's so shy, just like keiko.
- There is a keiko stuck in that tree.
- Keiko was 27 years old when he died.
Songs about Keiko:
- Europa (feat. Keiko Matsui) by Jackiem Joyner from the Album Evolve
- Are You Saying Good-Bye (feat. Keiko Ito & Shintaro Masuda) by Kenji Okimoto from the Album Recessin'
- Blackmoon (Feat. Keiko Terada) by Halki from the Album Yin and Yang/Darkside
- Burned With Desire (feat. Keiko Ishibashi) by Yoed Nir from the Album The Next Dream
- Data's Day: Voice Mail/Letter Continues/Keiko Cancels by Ron Jones from the Album Star Trek: The Next Generation, 11: Reunion/Final Mission/Data's Day/Devil's Due
- Dozo Konomama (Keiko Maruyama) by Vega Orgel from the Album Music Box Collection 9077
- Emesis Basin Paulson: Keiko Finally Encounters a Pod... by Emesis Basin Paulson from the Album A Compilation of Portland Music Volume 2
- Good Mornig Call (Feat. Kinai Keiko) by ARAIEIICHI and JIDAIYA from the Album The Town
- In Your Arms (feat. Keiko Yoshimura)[Afrogroove Mix] by Eric Kupper from the Album House Legends: Eric Kupper
- Ipomakidey (feat. Keiko Kunigo) by Hugues Le Bars from the Album Ettoo
Books about Keiko:
- Killing Keiko: The True Story of Free Willy's Return to the Wild - Oct 20, 2014 by Mark Simmons
- My Lucky Day - Sep 8, 2005 by Keiko Kasza
- Freeing Keiko: The Journey of a Killer Whale from Free Willy to the Wild - Oct 20, 2005 by Kenneth Brower
- Keiko's Ikebana: A Contemporary Approach to the Traditional Japanese Art of Flower Arranging - Oct 10, 2012 by Keiko Kubo and Erich Schrempp
- Finders Keepers - Aug 11, 2015 by Keiko Kasza
- My Lucky Birthday - May 2, 2013 by Keiko Kasza
- When the Elephant Walks - May 24, 2004 by Keiko Kasza
- The Dog Who Cried Wolf - Feb 19, 2009 by Keiko Kasza
- The Rat and the Tiger - Apr 19, 2007 by Keiko Kasza
- Don't Laugh, Joe! (Picture Puffin Books) - Apr 1, 2000 by Keiko Kasza
Movies about Keiko:
- Keiko the Untold Story of Keiko the Star of Free Willy2013 NR
- The Jazz Channel Presents Keiko Matsui2000 NR
- Bujinkan Keiko Kai Volume:1 Koto-Ryu and Katana Kihon2009
- The Free Willy Story: Keiko's Journey Home1998 Unrated by Free Willy Story-Keiko's Journ
- Keiko en Peligro2004 NR
- ABC News 20/20 Freeing Keiko2007
- ABC News Nightline Keiko Comes Home2007
- KEIKO EN PELIGRO2008
- Free Willy Story:Keiko's Journey Home1998 NR by Free Willy Story-Keiko's Journ
- Sakuya The Slayer of Demon - Nozomu Ando, Tsukamoto Shinya, Matsuzaka Keiko2001
Wiki information Keiko:
- Award Winner, Deceased Organism, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Organism
Keiko was a male orca who portrayed Willy in the 1993 film Free Willy.
- Keiko Agena
- Actor, Award Nominee, TV Personality, Influence Node, Film actor, Person, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Musician
Christine Keiko Agena is an American actress known professionally as Keiko Agena.
- Pop Artist, Lyricist, Person, Musician, Musical Artist, , Featured artist
Keiko Komuro is the lead vocalist of the pop group Globe. Since 2001 she has had a solo career, starting with the single "A Song Is Born" in collaboration with Ayumi Hamasaki. In late 2003, she released her first solo EP called KCO. Keiko, under the...
- Keiko Kitagawa
- Actor, Musician, TV Actor, Influence Node, Film actor, Musical Artist, Person
Keiko Kitagawa is a Japanese actress and former model. She was an exclusive model for the Japanese Seventeen magazine from late 2003 to mid-2006, and quit modeling when she left the magazine. Her first acting role was Sailor Mars in the Sailor Moon...
- Keiko Matsui
- Smooth jazz Artist, Record Producer, Musician, Composer, Social network user, Musical Artist, Person, Broadcast Artist, Award Nominee, Film actor
Keiko Matsui, born in Tokyo, Japan as Keiko Doi, is a Japanese keyboardist and composer, specializing in smooth jazz, jazz fusion and new-age music. Her career spans four decades, during which time she has released twenty CDs. She resides in Los...
- Keiko Fujimori
- Person, Politician, Identity
Keiko Sofía Fujimori Higuchi is a Peruvian Fujimorista politician, daughter of former Peruvian President Alberto Fujimori and Susana Higuchi. She served as First Lady, from 1994 to 2000, after her parents divorced, becoming the youngest First Lady in...
- Keiko Toda
- Actor, Award Nominee, TV Personality, Person, TV Actor, Film actor, Musical Artist
Keiko Toda is a Japanese actress and voice actress. Her most famous role is the voice of the children's hero Anpanman on the long running anime Soreike! Anpanman. She was also the voice of Thomas the Tank Engine in the Japanese dub of Thomas &...
- Keiko Han
- Actor, TV Actor, Musical Artist, Film actor, Person, Topic
Keiko Han is a Japanese voice actress, actress and western astrologer of Taiwanese descent. She sang the theme songs in productions such as Story of the Alps: My Annette and Kazoku Robinson Hyōryūki Fushigi na Shima no Furōne. Han is a fortune teller...
- Keiko Matsuzaka
- Actor, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Topic, Influence Node, TV Actor, Person, Film actor, Award Winner, Musician
Keiko Matsuzaka is a Japanese actress. Born in Ōta, Tokyo, her father was a naturalized South Korean while her mother was Japanese. Active as a child actress in the 1960s, she came into her own as an adult with Daiei, then in 1972 with...
- Keiko Fuji
- Enka Artist, Musician, Person, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Topic
Keiko Fuji real name Junko Utada, was a Japanese enka singer and actress. She had success in Japan in the 1960s and 1970s with her ballad-type songs. Her parents were itinerant musical performers. She was also the mother of Japanese pop singer Hikaru...