Origin : Turkish,
Pronunciation : ke-MAHL ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kemal:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Kemal:
- Turkish form of KAMAL (1). This was the second name, acquired in his youth, of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (1881-1938), the founder of modern Turkey.
Definition funny of Kemal:
- Dumbass: Hey, your a fag. Kemal:(runs over there and kicks his ass)
- Watching football match a. You should also take legs b. Why? a. Because they have made kemal. At first (cross-legged while) we scored. Now you can have goals again, do it again.
Songs about Kemal:
- That You Like (Kemal Golden Extended Mix) by Sisely Treasure from the Album That You Like
- Kemal by Generationals from the Album Heza
- Don't Stop Dancing (Justin Michael & Kemal Mix) by EDX from the Album dance.love
- All That You Give (Justin Michael & Kemal Remix) by Kaskade from the Album All That You Give (feat. Mindy Gledhill)
- That You Like (Kemal Golden Radio Edit) by Sisely Treasure from the Album That You Like
- People (Justin Michael & Kemal Radio Edit) by Nadia Ali from the Album Queen Of Clubs Trilogy: Ruby Edition
- Kemal by Mario Frangoulis from the Album Mario & Friends...What a Wonderful World
- Make My Heart (Justin Michael & Kemal Radio Mix) by Toni Braxton from the Album Make My Heart [Remixes Part 1]
- People (Justin Michael & Kemal Remix) by Nadia Ali from the Album Queen Of Clubs Trilogy: Ruby Edition (Extended Mixes)
- 3 'djib Maa Ou N'kemal by Mimou from the Album Mabkache Andi L'envie
Books about Kemal:
- Memed, My Hawk - Jun 30, 2005 by Yashar Kemal and Edouard Roditi
- Memed, My Hawk - Mar 1998 by Yashar Kemal and Yasar
- Brother Kemal: A Kayankaya Thriller (5) (Melville International Crime) - Sep 24, 2013 by Jakob Arjouni and Anthea Bell
- Ataturk: A Biography of Mustafa Kemal, Father of Modern Turkey - Jan 1992 by Patrick Balfour Kinross and Lord Kinross
- They Burn the Thistles (New York Review Books) - Nov 21, 2006 by Yashar Kemal and Margaret E. Platon
- The G-20 Summit at Five: Time for Strategic Leadership - Jul 18, 2014 by Kemal Dervis and Peter Drysdale
- Firat Suyu Kan Akiyor Baksana - Jan 1, 2005 by Yasar Kemal
- Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (Command) - Aug 20, 2013 by Edward J. Erickson
- The Birds Have Also Gone - Oct 1989 by Yasar Kemal
- Mustafa Kemal Atatürk: Heir to an Empire (The World in a Life Series) - Sep 22, 2015 by Ryan Gingeras
Movies about Kemal:
- Mustafa 2008 / Director: Can Dündar / Region 2 PAL Turkish Release DVD / Has Turkish Sound / ENGLISH, FRENCH,...2008
- Kemal Sunal Klasikleri2012
- Kemal Sunal Klasikleri Box Set 22012
- Kapetan Kemal: O syntrofos - Aris Velouhiotis: To Dilima1981
- Kapetan Kemal Yoldaş2009
- Mustafa Kemal Atatürk Photo Album / Vektoral Pictures & Objects
- Kemal Gekic Erlking2006 G
- Mustafa Kemal Atatürk Albümü
- Ingiliz Kemal Lawrense Karsi
Wiki information Kemal:
- Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
- Name source, Organization member, Person Or Being In Fiction, Topic, Deceased Person, Organization founder, TV program guest, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Influence Node
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk was a Turkish army officer, revolutionary, and the first President of Turkey. He is credited with being the founder of the Republic of Turkey. His surname, Atatürk, was granted to him in 1934 and forbidden to any other person by...
- Kemal Sunal
- Actor, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Topic, Film actor, Person
Kemal Sunal was a Turkish actor. With "Hababam Sınıfı", "Kapıcılar Kralı" and "Davaro", Sunal gained large popularity amongst Turkish cinema goers and was famed for his role as "Şaban", a name he most often used in his films. His character in films...
- Yaşar Kemal
- Novelist, Film story contributor, Author, Person, Chivalric Order Member, Deceased Person, Award Winner, Topic
Yaşar Kemal was one of Turkey's leading writers. He got 38 awards during his life and was long a candidate for the Nobel Prize in Literature, on the strength of Memed, My Hawk. An outspoken intellectual, he often did not hesitate to speak on...
- Kemal Monteno
- Pop Artist, Deceased Person, Person, Featured artist, Musical Artist, Musician, Composer
Kemal Monteno was a Bosnian singer-songwriter Italian origin whose career stretched from the 1960s to the 2010s.
- Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu
- Politician, Person
Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu is a Turkish social democrat politician. He is leader of the Republican People's Party and has been Leader of the Main Opposition in Turkey since 2010. He served as a Member of Parliament for İstanbul's second electoral district...
- Orhan Kemal
- Novelist, Deceased Person, Fictional Character Creator, Person, Author
Orhan Kemal is the pen name of Turkish novelist Mehmet Raşit Öğütçü. He is known for his realist novels that describe the life of the poor in Turkey.
- Namık Kemal
- Influence Node, , Author, Deceased Person, Lyricist, Person
Namık Kemal was an Ottoman Turkish writer, intellectual, reformer, journalist, playwright, and political activist who was influential in the formation of the Young Ottomans and their struggle for governmental reform in the Ottoman Empire during the...
- Casey Kasem
- Radio personality, Topic, TV Character, TV Personality, Person or entity appearing in film, Broadcast Artist, Identity, TV Actor, Musical Artist, Public figure with medical condition
Kemal Amen "Casey" Kasem was an American disc jockey, music historian, radio celebrity, voice actor, and actor, known for being the host of several music radio countdown programs, most notably American Top 40, from 1970 until his retirement in 2009,...
- Kemal Derviş
- Economist, Author, Identity, Politician, Person
Kemal Derviş is a Turkish economist and politician, and former head of the United Nations Development Programme. He was honored by the government of Japan for having "contributed to mainstreaming Japan's development assistance policy through the...
- Kemal Tahir
- Novelist, Person, Deceased Person, Author, Influence Node
Kemal Tahir was a prominent Turkish novelist and intellectual. Tahir spent 13 years of his life imprisoned due to political reasons and wrote some of his most important novels during this time. His most important novels include Esir Şehrin İnsanları,...