Meaning : Bold helmet, Bold Helmet,
Pronunciation : KEN-əlm ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kenelm:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Kenelm:
- English Meaning: The name Kenelm is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Kenelm is: Defends the family. From Old English words for 'brave' and 'helmet'. In the 9th century, St. Kenelm was murdered by his sister after the death of his father, King Coenwulf of Mercia. This name is used rarely today.
- From the Old English name Cenhelm, which was composed of the elements cene "bold, keen" and helm "helmet". Saint Kenelm was a 9th-century martyr from Mercia, where he was a member of the royal family. The name was occasionally used during the Middle Ages, but has since become rare.
Expression information Kenelm:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Kenelm:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Kenelm:
- Kenelm by Lux Anodyca from the Album Portraits of Sorrow
Books about Kenelm:
- The Closet of Sir Kenelm Digby Knight Opened - May 17, 2012 by Kenelm Digby and Anne Macdonell
- An Introduction to the History of the Law of Real Property with Original Authorities - Nov 22, 2000 by Kenelm Edward Digby
- Kenelm Chillingly - Complete - May 16, 2012 by Baron Edward Bulwer Lytton
- Kenelm Chillingly - Volume 04 - May 12, 2012 by Baron Edward Bulwer Lytton Lytton
- Kenelm Chillingly - Volume 08 - May 12, 2012 by Baron Edward Bulwer Lytton Lytton
- Kenelm Chillingly Volume 03 - May 12, 2012 by Baron Edward Bulwer Lytton Lytton
- Kenelm Chillingly - Volume 02 - May 12, 2012 by Baron Edward Bulwer Lytton Lytton
- Kenelm Chillingly - Volume 05 - May 12, 2012 by Baron Edward Bulwer Lytton Lytton
- Kenelm Chillingly - Volume 07 - May 12, 2012 by Baron Edward Bulwer Lytton Lytton
- Kenelm Chillingly - Volume 06 - May 12, 2012 by Baron Edward Bulwer Lytton Lytton
Wiki information Kenelm:
- Saint Kenelm
- Person, Deceased Person
Saint Kenelm was an Anglo-Saxon saint, venerated throughout medieval England, and mentioned in the Canterbury Tales. William of Malmesbury, writing in the 12th century, recounted that "there was no place in England to which more pilgrims travelled...
- Kenelm Digby
- Deceased Person, Author, Person
Sir Kenelm Digby was an English courtier and diplomat. He was also a highly reputed natural philosopher, and known as a leading Roman Catholic intellectual and Blackloist. For his versatility, he is described in John Pointer's Oxoniensis Academia as...
- Kenelm Burridge
- Person, Author, Award Winner
Kenelm Oswald Lancelot Burridge is an anthropologist.
- Kenelm Lee Guinness
- Chivalric Order Member, Person, Family member, Deceased Person
Kenelm Edward Lee Guinness MBE was an Irish-born racing driver of the 1910s and 1920s mostly associated with Sunbeam racing cars. He set a new Land Speed Record in 1922. Also an automotive engineer, he invented and manufactured the KLG spark plug. A...
- Kenelm Digby
- Person, Deceased Person
Kenelm Digby was an English MP and High Sheriff. He was born in Stoke Dry in Rutland, the eldest son of Sir Everard Digby and Margery Digby and educated at Brasenose College, Oxford and the Middle Temple. He should not be confused with Sir Kenelm...
- Kenelm Foss
- Actor, Deceased Person, Topic, Film actor, Film director, Person, Film writer
Kenelm Foss was a British actor, theatre director, author, screenwriter and film director. He was born in Croydon, Surrey and studied art at the Wellesley School of Art and in Paris. He was, however, more interested in theatre and in 1903 made his...
- James Kenelm Clarke
- Scriptwriter, Film producer, Film story contributor, Film director, Person, Film music contributor, Topic, Film writer
James Kenelm Clarke was born in 1941 at Great Rissington, Glos. He was educated at Leighton Park School and studied music with Rene Leibowitz in Paris.
- Kenelm Henry Digby
- Person, Author, Deceased Person
Kenelm Henry Digby was an Anglo-Irish writer, whose reputation rests chiefly on his earliest publication, The Broad-Stone of Honour, or Rules for the Gentlemen of England, which contains an exhaustive survey of medieval customs. The work was...
- Kenelm Lister-Kaye
- Deceased Person, Athlete, Measured person, Cricket Player, Person
Kenelm Arthur Lister-Kaye was an English amateur first-class cricketer, who played eight games for Oxford University in 1912, two matches for the Europeans in matches in India in 1920/21 and 1922/23, plus two games for Yorkshire County Cricket Club...
- Kenelm Edward Digby
- Deceased Person, Chivalric Order Member, Person
Sir Kenelm Edward Digby KCB, GCB, was an English lawyer and civil servant. He was Permanent Under Secretary of State at the Home Office from 1895-1903. Digby was born in Wootton-under-Edge in Gloucestershire, England, the son of Hon. and Revd. Kenelm...