Meaning : Evolved from the Anglicized form of the Gaelic name Cainneach, meaning 'fair and firey'., Fire born, Handsome,
Pronunciation : (KEHNahTH), KEN neth, KEN-ith (Scottish, English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kenneth:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Kenneth:
- Kenneth is a popular boy's name of Gaelic origin. Often shortened to Ken or Kenny, the name was at its highest popularity in the early 20th century and is less common since.
- Celtic Meaning: The name Kenneth is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Kenneth is: Handsome.
- American Meaning: The name Kenneth is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Kenneth is: Handsome.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Kenneth is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Kenneth is: Handsome. Root of the surname MacKenzie. Famous Bearer: Kenneth Grahame (1859- 1932), author of The Wind in the Willows.
- English Meaning: The name Kenneth is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Kenneth is: Royal obligation; Good-looking; fair.
- Anglicized form of both COINNEACH and CINÁED. This name was borne by the Scottish king Kenneth (Cináed) mac Alpin, who united the Scots and Picts in the 9th century. It was popularized outside of Scotland by Sir Walter Scott, who used it for the hero in his novel 'The Talisman' (1825). A famous bearer was the British novelist Kenneth Grahame (1859-1932), who wrote 'The Wind in the Willows'.
Definition funny of Kenneth:
- Look at that Kenneth over there! I envy his hair and chic magnatism.
- Kenneth is one heckkk of a Kenneth. ;)
- "You're such a kenneth, always with the ladies."
- "Who is that hitting on my girl dude?" "Oh, that's a kenneth!"
- Can i have a Kenneth as my man.
- Flipping heck Kenneth you look a proper treat today with your radioactive face and massive hair. Everyone around you looks like a right ares. Let's go ****.
- I wish i was like him, he's like a kenneth
Expression information Kenneth:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Kenneth:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Kenneth:
- What's the Frequency Kenneth - R.E.M.
- What's The Frequency, Kenneth? by R.E.M. from the Album Monster
- What's The Frequency, Kenneth? by R.E.M. from the Album In Time: The Best Of R.E.M., 1988-2003 (U.S. Version)
- What's the Frequency Kenneth (R.E.M Tribute Mix) by Monsters Of Rock from the Album Fill Your Head With Rock Vol. 2 - Suck This
- Wreck This Place (feat. Kenneth West, Colette Beard, Janisha Roland, Osby Berry & Chardé Jones) by Troy Culbreth from the Album Wreck This Place (feat. Kenneth West, Colette Beard, Janisha Roland, Osby Berry & Chardé Jones)
- Roundtrip (feat. Kenneth, "Peanuts," Kyle, and Kevin Whalum) by Kirk Whalum, Kenneth Whalum, III, Hugh from the Album Roundtrip
- Natty Stick (feat. Steve Erquiaga, Keith Jones, Kenneth Nash & William Kennedy) by Andy Narell from the Album Slow Motion
- Wuthering Heights - Cathy's Theme (feat. Kenneth Alwyn) by City Of Prague Philharmonic from the Album Cinema's Classic Romances
- Luke 5 (Live) [feat. Elder E. Kenneth Johnson, Robi Rivers & Dorinda Clark Cole] by Voices of Calvary from the Album Robi Rivers Presents the Voices of Calvary (Live)
- Look Right Through (The Kenneth Bager Experience Remix) by Storm Queen from the Album The Kenneth Bager Experience Remix, Vol. 1
Books about Kenneth:
- The Believer's Authority - Dec 1, 1985 by Kenneth E. Hagin
- Conformed to His Image: Biblical and Practical Approaches to Spiritual Formation - Aug 9, 2001 by Kenneth Boa
- The Great Crash 1929 - Sep 10, 2009 by John Kenneth Galbraith
- Cultural Anthropology: A Toolkit for a Global Age - Nov 20, 2013 by Kenneth J. Guest
- Social Media: Social Media Marketing Strategies with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instragram and LinkedIn: *FREE... - Aug 27, 2015 by Kenneth Lewis and Brittany Hallison
- Faith Takes Back What the Devil's Stolen - Apr 1, 2002 by Kenneth E. Hagin
- Bible Faith Study Course - Jul 1, 1991 by Kenneth E. Hagin
- Bible Prayer Study Course - Aug 1, 1991 by Kenneth E. Hagin
- Airborn - May 24, 2005 by Kenneth Oppel
- Modern Architecture: A Critical History (Fourth Edition) (World of Art) - Sep 30, 2007 by Kenneth Frampton
Movies about Kenneth:
- Mugshots: Kenneth Bianchi & Angelo Buono - The Hillside Stranglers2013 NR CC
- Kenneth Williams: Fantabulosa!2006 NR CC
- Manon - Kenneth MacMillan, Covent Garden (No dialog) [HD] G
- Kenneth2009 NR CC
- 92Y- Matthew Broderick with Kenneth Lonergan (September 30, 2009)2011 NR CC
- Firing Line with William F. Buckley Jr. "John Kenneth Galbraith Looks Back"2012 NR CC
- A Course in Miracles: Kenneth Wapnick & Friends Undoing The Ego2015 NR
- CARL F. H. HENRY & KENNETH S. KANTZER2009 NR CC
- MACMILLAN, Kenneth: Mayerling (Royal Ballet, 2009)2013 Unrated
- Kenneth's MacMillan's Mayerling / Mukhamedov, Durante, Collier, Royal Ballet1994 NR
Wiki information Kenneth:
- Soft rock Artist, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Film actor, Lyricist, TV Actor, Identity, Composer, Organization founder, TV Producer
Babyface is an American R&B musician, singer-songwriter, and record producer. He has written and produced over 26 No. 1 R&B hits throughout his career, and has won 11 Grammy Awards.
- Kenneth Branagh
- Actor, Theater Producer, Film producer, TV Personality, Award Winner, Film writer, Film actor, Identity, Film director, Celebrity
Sir Kenneth Charles Branagh is a Northern Irish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter from Belfast, Northern Ireland. He has directed or starred in several film adaptations of William Shakespeare's plays, including Henry V, Much Ado About...
- Kenneth Clarke
- Politician, Identity, Person, Appointee, Topic
Kenneth Harry Clarke CH QC, often known as Ken Clarke, is a British Conservative politician who has represented Rushcliffe in Nottinghamshire as Member of Parliament since 1970. Clarke, one of the UK's best-known politicians, was dubbed by the press...
- Kenneth Arrow
- Economist, Influence Node, Person, Award Winner, Name source, Author, Academic, Identity
Kenneth Joseph "Ken" Arrow is an American economist, writer, and political theorist. He is the joint winner of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics with John Hicks in 1972. To date, he is the youngest person to have received this award, at 51. In...
- John Kenneth Galbraith
- Novelist, Award Winner, Influence Node, Award Nominee, Person, Author, Academic, Literature Subject, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film
John Kenneth "Ken" Galbraith, OC was a Canadian and, later, American economist, public official, and diplomat, and a leading proponent of 20th-century American liberalism. His books on economic topics were bestsellers from the 1950s through the...
- Kenneth Kaunda
- Political Appointer, Person or entity appearing in film, Politician, Name source, Topic, Author, Film actor, Person, Identity, Topic
Kenneth David Kaunda, also known as KK, served as the first President of Zambia, from 1964 to 1991. Kaunda is the youngest of eight children born to an ordained Church of Scotland missionary and teacher. He followed his father's steps in becoming a...
- Kenneth Williams
- Comedian, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Broadcast Artist, TV Actor, Person, Author, Identity, Musician, Public figure with medical condition
Kenneth Charles Williams was an English comic actor and comedian. He was one of the main ensemble in 26 of the 31 Carry On films, and appeared in many British television shows and radio comedies, including series with Tony Hancock and Kenneth Horne...
- Kenneth Clark
- Award Nominee, Noble person, Chivalric Order Member, TV Personality, Person Or Being In Fiction, Topic, Award Judge, Deceased Person, Person, Author
Kenneth McKenzie Clark, Baron Clark OM CH KCB FBA was a British author, museum director, broadcaster, and one of the best-known art historians and aestheticians of his generation, writing a series of books that appealed to a wide public while...
- Kenneth Copeland
- Televangelist, Person, Author, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Film actor, Musician, Name source
Kenneth Max Copeland is one of the leaders of the Charismatic Movement and is an American author, musician, public speaker, and televangelist. Copeland has been strongly identified with preaching a prosperity and abundance message, commonly referred...
- Kenneth Faried
- Award Winner, Athlete, Drafted athlete, Person, Measured person, Basketball Player
Kenneth Bernard Faried Lewis is an American professional basketball player who currently plays for the Denver Nuggets of the National Basketball Association. He played center at Morehead State University, where he was named Ohio Valley Conference...