Meaning : Unknown, Cured Flower,
Pronunciation : KAY ah, (Unknown),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Keya:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Keya:
- Keya is a feminine name of Bengali origin and comes from the Bengali word for a ‘Flower’. The name is found mainly in India and is used by Hindu parents mostly. In Hindu scripture the god Brahma uses the name of the flower in a story of ‘the cursed flower’.
Definition funny of Keya:
- it means sweetness in hawanian
- Guy 1: "Daaaamn! That girl is crazy hott!" Guy 2: "Yea, that's my Keya. I love her so much." Guy 1: "Who wouldn't? damn. You're a lucky bastard."
- "BOYS OUT THERE, WANT PLEASURE? keya is there for you." last night this girl gave me the best bj, shes such a keya.
Songs about Keya:
- Allahu Allahu Keya Kahena by Niaj Ahmed from the Album Guljare Modina
- Aya Keya by Eon Beats Project from the Album About to Blow
- Aya Keya by Eon Beats Project from the Album See The Light
- The Calling (feat. Keya Smith) by Originale from the Album Blessed Beyond Belief
- The Calling (feat. Keya Smith) by Originale from the Album The Calling (feat. Keya Smith)
- Climb Into the Bed ( How Long I Go) - Pimp Hustling Playaz (feat. Dat Boi Bub, L & Keya C) [Explicit] by Gol-D from the Album I'M SO FLY
- Dekh tera keya by Alamgir from the Album Alamgir, Vol. 1
- Don't Stop (feat. Keya) [Explicit] by Wade B from the Album Mr. Make It Happen [Explicit]
- Dumelang Keya Tsamaya by Teboho from the Album Ke Ngwana Hao
- E Jwale Keya Tseba by Bana Ba Kanana from the Album Volume 3
Books about Keya:
- Cinema, Emergence, and the Films of Satyajit Ray - Jun 8, 2010 by Keya Ganguly
- The Zero Footprint Baby: How to Save the Planet While Raising a Healthy Baby - Jun 18, 2013 by Keya Chatterjee
- The Keya Quests: Three Souls Destiny Bound - Aug 10, 2010 by Glenn Skinner
- The Keya Quests: The Battle for Shivenridge - May 26, 2011 by Glenn Skinner
- The Keya Quests: The Staff Of Dionysia - May 26, 2012 by Glenn Skinner
- The Keya Quests: The Curse of the Black Sword (Volume 4) - Dec 22, 2012 by Glenn Skinner
- Microbial Genetics - Aug 22, 2013 by Keya Chaudhari
- Recombinant DNA Technology - Jul 19, 2013 by Keya Chaudhuri
- Dichotomous Key-A Collection of Short Stories - Jul 30, 2015 by Tanner Walling
- Letters and Sounds 1-Phonics Seatwork Text-Teacher Key-A Beka Book - 1995 by Naomi Sleeth
Wiki information Keya:
- Building, TV Location, Sponsored Recipient, Location, Filming location, Project focus, Structure, Sports Facility, Venue
KeyArena at Seattle Center, also known as KeyArena, is located north of downtown Seattle, USA on the grounds of Seattle Center (the site of 1962's Century 21 Exposition, a World's Fair). The arena's primary tenant is the Seattle Storm of the WNBA. It...
- Broadcast, Broadcast Producer, Radio Station
KEYA, is a National Public Radio member public radio station in Belcourt, North Dakota.
- Keya Paha County
- US County, Administrative Division, Statistical region, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location
Keya Paha County is a county located in the U.S. state of Nebraska. As of the 2010 census, the population was 824. Its county seat is Springview. In the Nebraska license plate system, Keya Paha County is represented by the prefix 82.
- Capital of administrative division, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village, HUD County Place
Springview is a village in, and the county seat of, Keya Paha County, Nebraska. The population was 242 at the 2010 census.
- Keya Banerjee
- Actor, Award Nominee, Topic, Person, Film crewmember
Keya Banerjee is an actor.
- HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village, Location, HUD County Place, Dated location, Statistical region
Burton is a village in Keya Paha County, Nebraska, United States. The population was 10 at the 2010 census.
- Keya Patar Nouko
- TV Romance Program, TV Program
Keya patar Nouko was a Bengali television serial which aired on Bengali General Entertainment Channel Zee Bangla. The show was telecasted at Mon - Sat 7:30 p.m.
- Keya Seth
- Keke Palmer
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Musical Artist, Person, Composer, , Award Winner, Film producer, TV Personality, Award Nominee, TV Actor
Lauren Keyana "Keke" Palmer is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and television personality. Palmer was born in Harvey, Illinois and raised in Robbins, Illinois. After Palmer's film debut, Palmer and her family moved to California to help her...
- Keya Paha River
- River, Body Of Water, Geographical Feature, Location
The Keya Paha River is a river flowing 127 miles through the U.S. states of South Dakota and Nebraska. The name is derived from the Dakota language ke'-ya pa-ha', meaning "turtle hill". The river's name was given to Keya Paha County, Nebraska,...