If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Khatua:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Books about Khatua:
- Philosophical Perspectives of Rabindranath Tagore & Swami Vivekananda: On Educaton in The Present Scenario - May 3, 2013 by Dr. Subhas Chandra and Alok Ranjan Khatua
- IRR - A Blunder, Still It Is Popular: An Investigation - Jun 14, 2012 by Sitangshu Khatua
- GA Based Placement of FACTS Devices for Voltage Stability Enhancement: Genetic Algorithm Based Coding - Nov 17, 2012 by Kaushik Khatua and J. Preetha Roselyn
- Improving Short Circuit Behaviour Of variable Speed Wind Turbine: Simulation studies Using STATCOM - Jan 26, 2014 by Neha Yadav and Kaushik Khatua
- IRR - A Blunder, Still It Is Popular: An Investigation by Khatua, Sitangshu (2012) Paperback - 1700 by Sitangshu Khatua
- Project Management and Appraisal - May 12, 2011 by Sitangshu Khatua
- Apane Bheetar Ka Meghdoot - 2012 by Amarendra Khatua
- [(Irr - A Blunder, Still It Is Popular)] [Author: Sitangshu Khatua] published on (June, 2012) - Jun 14, 2012 by Sitangshu Khatua
- Sironama - 1996 by Amarendra Khatua
- Sabdaja-nirapatta - 1984 by Amarendra Khatua
Wiki information Khatua:
- Himansu Khatua
- Film director, Film story contributor, Person, Topic, Award Winner
Himansu Khatua is a film director and writer.
- Himanshu Sekhar Khatua
- Film director, Award Winner, Person
Himanshu Sekhar Khatua is a film director.
- Mae Khatuan
- Location, Statistical region
Mae Khatuan is a village and tambon of Sop Moei District, in Mae Hong Son Province, Thailand. In 2005 it had a total population of 7000 people. The tambon contains 8 villages.
- Drama Film, Film, Award-Winning Work, Topic
Kathantara is a 2007 Indian Oriya film directed by Himansu Khatua, a story of tribulations of 1999 Orissa cyclone. Much before the Tsunami became a household name all over the world, the coastal belts of Orissa were hit by what has come to be known...