Meaning : Living with Grace, Pure and Virginal, Living With Grace, Mainly used in Hawaii, Kiana is a variation of Diana meaning 'light' and 'deity'. Popular in the 1990s, however its use has reduced in recent years.,
Pronunciation : (KE-ya-na), kee AHN ah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kiana:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Kiana:
- Kiana is a feminine name but as it is very modern it does not really hold a proper meaning. It is thought to have come from America, possibly Hawaii, it is most popular with African American parents. The Hawaiian definition has it as an alternative to Diana, which itself is a name of Latin origin. It may have come about as a variation of the Gaelic name Kian which was brought to America from Ireland. It could also be a feminine version of the masculine Keanu, made popular by the fame of actor Keanu Reeves.
- Irish Meaning: The name Kiana is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Kiana is: Ancient.
- American Meaning: The name Kiana is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Kiana is: Ancient.
Definition funny of Kiana:
- She is so ambitious... she must be a Kiana
- Guy: Hey guess what? Guy 2: What man? Guy: I met a Kiana and im pretty sure im in love! Guy 2: You lucky guy! dont lose that girl
- look at that kiana.
- Check out Kiana! She's so hot, I just wanna bang her!!!
- Mp: Hey did you see Kiana today? Aly: ya she was fighting that girl today for making fun of her friends.
- Boy: I know this girl Kiana and... Boy2: yeaaahh.... Boy: she's the best
- Bender: woah did you just see that chick snipe genos top cheddar on that total duster of a goalie? Pinner: ya bro, she dangled the crap out of that total plug of a defenseman...What hands of gold! 4th Line Grinder: Kiana's pretty hot too! Bender&Pinner: Yes, Yes, Indeed
Expression information Kiana:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Kiana:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Kiana:
- Kiana by John Beltran from the Album Brasil Do Brazil
- Kiana's Song by Ernest Sears Jr from the Album Kiana's Song
- Alphabet Song for Kiana (Keana, Keeahna, Keeawna, Keiana, Kianna, Kiauna) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Friendly Songs - Personalized For Kiana
- Are you ready to do the Hokey Pokey Kiana (Keana, Keeahna, Keeawna, Keiana, Kianna, Kiauna) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Birthday Party Songs - Personalized For Kiana
- Before I Walk (feat. Kiana) by Romantic Guitar Master from the Album Best of Love Songs: Torch Song Vocal Collection - Pop, Latin, Country, Jazz
- Before I Walk (feat. Kiana) by Eric Miller from the Album Pop - EP
- Blessing for Kiana (Keana, Keeahna, Keeawna, Keiana, Kianna, Kiauna) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Kiana, Let's Sing For Jesus
- The Bumble Bee Song for Kiana (Keana, Keeahna, Keeawna, Keiana, Kianna, Kiauna) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Personalized Melodies About Kiana
- City of Angels (feat. Kiana Tavares) [Explicit] by Digital P from the Album West Side Stories [Explicit]
- Dear Kiana by Micah McCaw from the Album 'til Life Turns Over
Books about Kiana:
- Kiana's Iditarod - Dec 30, 2008 by Shelley Gill and Shannon Cartwright
- Shark Dialogues - Aug 1, 1995 by Kiana Davenport
- By Kiana Davenport - Shark Dialogues (Reprint) (8.1.1995) - Aug 1, 1995 by Kiana Davenport
- PRIZE-WINNING PACIFIC STORIES (SPECIAL EDITION BOXED SET VOL. I-III) HOUSE OF SKIN, CANNIBAL NIGHTS, OPIUM DREAMS - Dec 25, 2012 by Kiana Davenport
- The Spy Lover - Aug 28, 2012 by Kiana Davenport
- Kiana Cruise: Apocalypse - Oct 4, 2013 by Jody Studdard
- Song of the Exile (Ballantine Reader's Circle) - Sep 30, 2008 by Kiana Davenport
- THE SOUL AJAR, A Love Story - Oct 15, 2014 by Kiana Davenport
- Kiana's Body Sculpting - Dec 15, 1994 by Kiana Tom and Jim Rosenthal
- Kiana's Cast: Spin-cast Bobber-fly Fishing Instruction Book - Sep 1, 2011 by Chris Kiana Sr.
Movies about Kiana:
- Kiana Fitness - Total Body Workout Level 1 (Strength!) As Seen On TV1999 NR by Balance/Aclmen
Wiki information Kiana:
- HUD County Place, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region
Kiana is a city in Northwest Arctic Borough, Alaska, United States. At the 2010 census the population was 361.
- Kiana Tom
- Actor, TV Actor, Person, Film actor
Kiana Tom is a television host, fitness expert, author, actress, and businesswoman. She is best known as the hostess and creator of Kiana's Flex Appeal on ESPN.
- Kiana Brown
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Musician, Person
Kiana Brown is a singer and a former member of Kidz Bop Kids.
- Thrash metal Artist, Musical Artist, Musical Group
Kiana is a Finnish melodic death metal band from Hyvinkää, Finland.
- Kiana Davenport
- Person, Author
Kiana Davenport is an American author of part-Hawaiian ancestry. She is the author of critically acclaimed novels Shark Dialogues and Song of the Exile, both of which explore aspects of life as a Polynesian in Western society. Her most recent novel...
- Kiana Madeira
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic
Kiana Madeira is a film actress.
- Kiana Kim
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, Person
Kiana Kim is an actress.
- Kianna Dior
- Pornographic actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
- Kiana Firouz
- Woman, Person
Kiana Firouz is an Iranian lesbian activist and filmmaker currently residing in the UK. She was the lead actress in the film Cul-de-Sac, a drama-documentary based on her own life and work, which was released in the UK in May 2010. In Iran, she worked...
- Musical Artist, Musician, Person