Meaning : Meets World with Happiness, Meets World With Happiness,
Origin : Japanese,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kioko:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Definition funny of Kioko:
- "Let's name the rabbit Moose!" "Let's name the rabbit Mooshi!" "No, no, lets name the rabbit KIOKO!"
Songs about Kioko:
- Cara dolce kioko (Strumentale) by Paolo Gianfriddo from the Album Paolo gianfriddo Compilation
- Masangya Kioko Tene by Priscah K Musingi from the Album Masangya
- Sweet Kioko by Emily Mwikali from the Album Iyaa Ngina
- Ukila Kioko by Phyllis Mutisya from the Album Tumutaie Yeova
Books about Kioko:
- Secondary CRE Students' Book Four - Sep 29, 2013 by Shiphrah N. Gichaga and Ruth M. Kerre
- Kioko And His Journey To The Land Of Bulls - Nov 20, 2013 by Muli wa Kyendo
- Kioko And The Samurai Pumpkin - Jan 15, 2013 by Robert Carey
- WITHIN REACH: KITONGA KIOKO - Jan 29, 2015 by KITONGA KIOKO
- The Task - Apr 23, 2015 by KITONGA KIOKO
- Kioko: roman - 2005 by Murakami R.
- Kioko e la nascita del Giappone - Jan 1, 2007 by Laura Canestrari and L. Di Francesco
- THE LAST VERSE - Jan 9, 2015 by KITONGA KIOKO
- Social Entrepreneurship in Action: Gered Gereedschap Case: Social Entrepreneurship Unlocking the Development... - May 17, 2012 by Patrick Kioko
- Impact of Fiscal Decentralisation on Hospital Efficiency: Effect of decentralisation on hospital efficiency in... - Nov 2, 2011 by Urbanus Kioko
Wiki information Kioko:
- Mike Sonko
- Man, Person
Mbuvi Gidion Kioko Mike Sonko commonly known as Mike Sonko or simply Sonko, is the immediate former Member of Parliament for Makadara Constituency, Kenya. He was elected on September 20, 2010 in a by-election. He was recently kicked out of parliament...
- Urbanus Joseph Kioko
- Deceased Person, Person
Urbanus Joseph Kioko was a Kenyan Roman Catholic bishop. Ordained to the priesthood on 8 January 1961, Kioko was named bishop of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Machakos, Kenya on 9 July 1973 and retired on 15 March 2003.
- Fictional Character, Film character
Kioko is a fictional character from Lost in Africa.
- Film character, Fictional Character
Kioko is a fictional character from the 2005 film The Constant Gardener.
- Kioko Language
- Human Language
- Kio Matsumoto
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Kio Matsumoto is an actress.
- Joseph Kyalo Kioko
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Joseph Kyalo Kioko is an actor.
- Angelina Nduku Kioko
- Author, Person
- Urbanus M. Kioko
- Author, Person