Meaning : Gentle, Kind, Beautiful, Protected,
Pronunciation : KEY VA,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kiva:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Kiva:
- From Hebrew origin the name Kiva is closely related to the name Akiva. Kiva is a variant of the popular Hebrew name Kiba. Though typically considered a girls names, boys have been known to have the name as well.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Kiva is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Kiva is: Heel; replaces.
Definition funny of Kiva:
- "Yeah, your girlfriend is hot but she's no Kiva..."
- That guy is Kiva to the MAX! I'ma a Kiva, I'ma I'ma a Kiva
- Dat dude right there be hella kiva.
Expression information Kiva:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Kiva:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Kiva:
- Kiva by Ron Cohen & DJ Free from the Album Café Santa Fe
- Kiva Ceremony by Ah Nee Mah from the Album Native Spirit: A Native American Music Experience
- Kiva Ceremony by Diane Arkenstone from the Album The Best of Diane Arkenstone
- Kiva by Bird of Prey from the Album Birds Eye View
- Kiva (Hear the Wind Blow) by Eric Tingstad from the Album Southwest
- Kiva Improv 1 by Eugene Friesen from the Album Sono Miho
- Bright Angel: III. Kiva by Kimberly Cole-Luevano from the Album Bright Angel: American Works for Clarinet and Piano
- Call to Kiva by Bill Leyden from the Album Talking Stick
- Capellini (Kiva Remix) by Pasta (Tasty Sound) from the Album Capellini
- Cosmic (Kiva Remix) by Deep Di Sound from the Album Cosmic
Books about Kiva:
- The International Bank of Bob: Connecting Our Worlds One $25 Kiva Loan at a Time - Feb 18, 2014 by Bob Harris
- Clay Water Brick: Finding Inspiration from Entrepreneurs Who Do the Most with the Least - Jun 23, 2015 by Jessica Jackley and Jeffrey D. Sachs
- Kiva, A Novel - Nov 25, 2013 by Ronald K. Wetherington
- Kiva, Cross, & Crown: The Pecos Indians and New Mexico, 1540-1840 - Jan 31, 1995 by John L. Kessell
- Kiva, Cross and Crown: The Pecos Indians and New Mexico 1540-1840 - 1979 by John Kessell
- The Kivas of Heaven: Ancient Hopi Starlore - Sep 15, 2010 by Gary David
- One Beautiful Day - Jul 10, 2015 by Kiva Susan Elaine Arne
- Kiva's International Mini Cuisine - Jan 29, 2013 by Traci Nigon
- Kiva's Mini Cookbook - Dec 21, 2012 by Traci Nigon
- The Plant Healer's Path: A Grassroots Guide For the Folk Herbal Tribe - Feb 6, 2014 by Jesse Wolf Hardin and Kiva Rose
Movies about Kiva:
Wiki information Kiva:
- Microfinance Business, Business Operation, Organization, Literature Subject, Nonprofit organization, Employer
Kiva Microfunds is a 501 non-profit organization that allows people to lend money via the Internet to low-income / underserved entrepreneurs and students in 86 countries. Kiva's mission is “to connect people through lending to alleviate...
A kiva is a room used by Puebloans for religious rituals, many of them associated with the kachina belief system. Among the modern Hopi and most other Pueblo peoples, kivas are square-walled and underground, and are used for spiritual...
- Kamen Rider Kiva
- Fictional Character, TV Character
Kamen Rider Kiva is the primary protagonist and eponymous character of the 2008 Kamen Rider Series, Kamen Rider Kiva. "Kiva" is an abbreviation for "KING OF VAMPIRE", which plays in Kiva's connections to the Fangire King. The Japanese name also comes...
KIVA is a family of Fortran-based Computational Fluid Dynamics software developed by Los Alamos National Laboratory. The software predicts complex fuel and air flows as well as ignition, combustion, and pollutant-formation processes in engines. The...
- Kamen Rider Kiva
- Action TV Program, Topic, TV Program
Kamen Rider Kiva is the title of the 2008 Kamen Rider Japanese tokusatsu television series produced by Toei Company and Ishimori Productions. It premiered on January 27, 2008, following the finale of Kamen Rider Den-O. It aired as a part of TV...
- Kiva Systems
- Employer, Organization
Amazon Robotics is a Massachusetts-based company that manufactures mobile robotic fulfillment systems. It is a subsidiary company of Amazon.com and its material handling systems are currently used by companies including: The Gap, Walgreens, Staples,...
- Oldies Radio Station, Radio Station, Broadcast
KIVA is an American radio station licensed to Albuquerque, New Mexico serving the Albuquerque metropolitan area. KIVA broadcasts on 1600 AM and on FM translator K240BL 95.9. Its studios are located in Northeast Albuquerque and the transmitter tower...
- False Kiva
False Kiva is a human-made stone circle of unknown origin in a cave in a remote area of the Canyonlands National Park, which is located in U.S. state of Utah. It requires some hiking knowledge or special directions to find. It has become a popular...
KIVA was a full-service television station in Yuma, Arizona, broadcasting locally on VHF channel 11. It was a primary NBC affiliate for its entire existence, though it also carried other networks' programming for much of its history. It was the first...
- Kiva Maidanik
- Deceased Person, Person
Kiva Maidanik was a Soviet historian and political scientist, a researcher at the Institute of World Economy and International Relations of the Russian Academy of Sciences. He worked in Latin American studies, with interest in Cuba, Brazil,...