Meaning : Bright,
Origin : Chinese,
Pronunciation : (),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kong:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of Kong:
- "I just did a speed vault over that wall there." "Really? I would have used a kong."
- I have a huge 17 inch kong.
- 1.> person - "That dude is the king of kongs!" 2.> (A) lady - "That asshole is konging every woman he can." (B) lady - "Damn girl! You got konged!" 3.> lady - "He had a kong! It was amazing!" 4.> The stranded and starving man hesitantly proceeded to eat the kong.
- hes a kong, hes 6foot 5, 255.
- He be too kong
- This place reminds me of the Kongs
- you look like a kong today
Songs about Kong:
- Kong by Bonobo from the Album Black Sands
- Donkey Kong Country With Lyrics by brentalfloss from the Album Donkey Kong Country With Lyrics
- King Kong by Bob Newhart from the Album Something Like This...The Bob Newhart Anthology
- Diddy Kong Racing Theme by Ben Morfitt (SquidPhysics) from the Album Squidography: Volume II
- Kong by Julio Bashmore feat. BIXBY from the Album Knockin' Boots
- Donkey Kong Country - Aquatic Ambience by Retro Remix Revue from the Album Retro Remix Revue, Vol. 2
- King Kong [feat. Chamillionaire] by Jibbs from the Album Jibbs feat. Jibbs
- King Kong by Leroy Powell & the Messengers from the Album The Overlords of the Cosmic Revelation
- King Kong [Explicit] by Sean Price feat. Rock from the Album Jesus Price Supastar [Explicit]
- Hong Kong Garden (Strings Intro) by Siouxsie And The Banshees from the Album Marie Antoinette (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Books about Kong:
- Top 10 Hong Kong (Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide) - May 12, 2015 by Liam Fitzpatrick and Jason Gagliardi
- Lonely Planet Hong Kong (Travel Guide) - Feb 1, 2015 by Lonely Planet and Piera Chen
- Kat Kong - Aug 1, 2003 by Dav Pilkey
- Dragon Head - A Beatrix Rose Thriller: Hong Kong Stories Volume 1 (Beatrix Rose's Hong Kong Stories Book 3) - Mar 4, 2015 by Mark Dawson
- Chinese: One Week Chinese Mastery: The Complete Beginner's Guide to Learning Chinese in just 1 Week! Detailed... - Aug 3, 2015 by Erica Stewart
- Dead Man Floating (Evan Dunstan Mystery Book 1) - Sep 12, 2015 by Debra Purdy Kong
- Fodor's Hong Kong: with a Side Trip to Macau (Full-color Travel Guide) - Jun 9, 2015 by Fodor's
- TERROR UNLEASHED: a thriller novel: Assassination, organized crime & revenge in Hong Kong (Noah Reid Action Suspense... - Apr 30, 2014 by Wesley Robert Lowe
- Hong Kong: By Locals - A Hong Kong Travel Guide Written By A Hongkonger: The Best Travel Tips About Where to Go... - May 19, 2015 by By Locals and Hong Kong
- Hong Kong: Monocle Travel Guide (The Monocle Travel Guide Series) - Jul 28, 2015 by Monocle
Movies about Kong:
- King Kong1976 PG CC
- Queen Kong1976 NR CC
- King of Kong Island (1968)2007 NR CC
- King Kong (Extended Version)2005 PG-13 CC
- Rumble in Hong Kong2007 R CC
- Culinary Travels Hong Kong-Heaven for Foodies2010 NR CC
- King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters2007 PG-13 CC
- King Kong (1933)1933 NR CC
- King Kong2005 PG-13 CC
- Donkey Kong Country1998 CC
Wiki information Kong:
- Hong Kong
- Organization scope, Flag referent, Netflix Genre, Sport Country, Statistical region, Governmental Jurisdiction, Employer, Cyclone-affected area, Sports Team Location, Organization founder
Hong Kong is one of two Special Administrative Regions (SARs) of the People's Republic of China (PRC), the other being Macau. A city-state situated on China's south coast and enclosed by the Pearl River Delta and South China Sea, it is renowned for...
- Transfer of sovereignty over Hong Kong
- Literature Subject
The transfer of sovereignty over Hong Kong from the United Kingdom to China, referred to as "the Handover" internationally or "the Return" in China, took place on 1 July 1997. It marked the end of British rule in Hong Kong, and is considered by many...
- Transport operator, Mass Transportation System
The Mass Transit Railway is the rapid transit railway system in Hong Kong. Opened in 1979, the system now includes 218.2 km of rail with 155 stations, including 87 railway stations and 68 light rail stops. The MTR system is operated by MTR...
- British Hong Kong
- Statistical region, Country, Location, Dated location
British Hong Kong refers to Hong Kong as a Crown colony and later, a British Dependent Territory under British administration from 1841 to 1997.
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Location, Project focus, Transport terminus, Airport
Hong Kong International Airport is the main airport in Hong Kong. It is located on the island of Chek Lap Kok, which largely comprises land reclaimed for the construction of the airport itself. The airport is also colloquially known as Chek Lap Kok...
- King Kong
- Drama Film, Netflix Title, Award-Winning Work, Topic, Award-Nominated Work, Amusement Ride Theme, Film
King Kong is a 2005 epic monster film co-written, produced, and directed by Peter Jackson. It is a remake of the 1933 film of the same name and it stars Naomi Watts as Ann Darrow, Jack Black as Carl Denham, Adrien Brody as Jack Driscoll and, through...
- Hong Kong dollar
The Hong Kong dollar is the currency of Hong Kong. It is the thirteenth most traded currency in the world. The Hong Kong dollar is subdivided into 100 cents. The currency is used in both Hong Kong and Macau, as the two regions are proximate and their...
- Hong Kong national football team
- Football team, Sports Team
The Hong Kong national football team, represents Hong Kong in international association football competitions such as the FIFA World Cup, AFC Asian Cup and East Asian Football Championship. The team is represented by the Hong Kong Football...
- Battle of Hong Kong
- Battle, Military Conflict, Event
The Battle of Hong Kong, also known as the Defence of Hong Kong and the Fall of Hong Kong, was one of the first battles of the Pacific campaign of World War II. On the same morning as the attack on the U.S. naval base at Pearl Harbor, forces of the...
- King Kong
- Fictional Character, Ranked item, Amusement Ride Theme, Film character
King Kong is a giant movie monster, resembling a colossal gorilla, that has appeared in various media since 1933. The character first appeared in the 1933 film King Kong, which received universal acclaim upon its initial release and re-releases. The...